LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by CathyCA » July 10th, 2013, 2:34 pm

bjornolf wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:CathyCA - I will add pre-emptive shin kicks to ExLax. He should happily pay for his gregarious honors student son to the college of his choice.

One question - how tall is ExLax? I'm trying to judge how high I can aim the pointy toed shoes. If i can aim high enough, I will opt for steel toed boots.
Um, just pointing out what any bookie or mob enforcer can tell you, that if we cripple him, we'll damage his earning potential, and thus his ability to pay. Just a thought.
I'm just pointing out for the record that I didn't initiate this pointy-toed shoe thing. . .

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 10th, 2013, 2:45 pm

There is a dunking booth at the Varnish County Administration Building today. Jethro is supposed to be in it at 3pm. For $20, people can pay to hit the dunk button with a fist, instead of having to throw a ball at it. The hat didn't have to go too far around the office for $20.

Apparently someone went into his office and "borrowed" his swim trunks. I had nothing to do with that, but I hear the cackling down the hall. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 10th, 2013, 3:31 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:There is a dunking booth at the Varnish County Administration Building today. Jethro is supposed to be in it at 3pm. For $20, people can pay to hit the dunk button with a fist, instead of having to throw a ball at it. The hat didn't have to go too far around the office for $20.

Apparently someone went into his office and "borrowed" his swim trunks. I had nothing to do with that, but I hear the cackling down the hall. :9f:
I can send money if you want to go for a second round.
Life is good!
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 10th, 2013, 3:33 pm

CathyCA wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:CathyCA - I will add pre-emptive shin kicks to ExLax. He should happily pay for his gregarious honors student son to the college of his choice.

One question - how tall is ExLax? I'm trying to judge how high I can aim the pointy toed shoes. If i can aim high enough, I will opt for steel toed boots.
He is 6'2".

I will work on my balancing skills a bit and then I should easily be able to hit a target a bit higher than his knees if necessary. Pointy toed might work best, if I aim above the knee.
Life is good!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 10th, 2013, 3:43 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:There is a dunking booth at the Varnish County Administration Building today. Jethro is supposed to be in it at 3pm. For $20, people can pay to hit the dunk button with a fist, instead of having to throw a ball at it. The hat didn't have to go too far around the office for $20.

Oh, I would love to have a chance to play this game. I would pay the $20 to dunk Jethro myself.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 10th, 2013, 9:18 pm

windsor wrote:
bjornolf wrote:

Um, just pointing out what any bookie or mob enforcer can tell you, that if we cripple him, we'll damage his earning potential, and thus his ability to pay. Just a thought.
thCAAE2SFQ.jpg

I like these for shin kicking. The moderate heel allows me to keep solid balance while in my kicking motion. The pointed shape of the toe allows for precision impact. I can lift off a knee cap with these puppies, or put htat toe betweent he tibia and fibula if I so desire.

I'd begin with a 'warning shot' dead center of the tibia...if I didn't see a check book opening up we would, as they say, 'bring the rain'....and I would look good doing it. B-)
Windsor, my sister, I like your choice of footwear. In addition to the pointy toes, the heels can do some damage as well. Both stylish and effective. Sign me up for a pair, too. Fellow shin kickers, what do you think? Matching footwear? :9f:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 10th, 2013, 9:26 pm

The last I heard, Jethro had earned the most money of all the dunkees. The money goes toward a scholarship fund in memory of the late county administrator. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 10th, 2013, 10:22 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
windsor wrote:

thCAAE2SFQ.jpg

I like these for shin kicking. The moderate heel allows me to keep solid balance while in my kicking motion. The pointed shape of the toe allows for precision impact. I can lift off a knee cap with these puppies, or put htat toe betweent he tibia and fibula if I so desire.

I'd begin with a 'warning shot' dead center of the tibia...if I didn't see a check book opening up we would, as they say, 'bring the rain'....and I would look good doing it. B-)
Windsor, my sister, I like your choice of footwear. In addition to the pointy toes, the heels can do some damage as well. Both stylish and effective. Sign me up for a pair, too. Fellow shin kickers, what do you think? Matching footwear? :9f:
I am all for women wearing stiletto CFMPumps! B-) :D
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 11th, 2013, 12:09 am

windsor wrote:
bjornolf wrote:

thCAAE2SFQ.jpg

Those are pretty shoes.

~ James Naismith
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 11th, 2013, 2:37 pm

Since I'm a tad over the hill, my kicks aren't as high as they used to be. Since I'll want to aim considerably higher than his shins, I'm hiring a Radio City Rockette to do my kicks for me. \:d/
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 11th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Since I'm a tad over the hill, my kicks aren't as high as they used to be. Since I'll want to aim considerably higher than his shins, I'm hiring a Radio City Rockette to do my kicks for me. \:d/
Love, Ima
That's an excellent idea, Ima! My excuse is that I am, ahem, vertically challenged. Can I get a taller person to sub for me? Someone like Legacy Lady? She's tall! What say you, Lavabe? Would you let your daughter be a Shin Kicker - especially for such a worthy cause? :9f:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » July 11th, 2013, 10:52 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:That's an excellent idea, Ima! My excuse is that I am, ahem, vertically challenged. Can I get a taller person to sub for me? Someone like Legacy Lady? She's tall! What say you, Lavabe? Would you let your daughter be a Shin Kicker - especially for such a worthy cause? :9f:
We are doing college tours. We have two more tour trips to do: NY/Boston (next week) and DC/NC (end-ish of the month).

Hey Cathy: at least UNC is sending material. I give UNC credit for that.

X( X( X(
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 12th, 2013, 7:51 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Since I'm a tad over the hill, my kicks aren't as high as they used to be. Since I'll want to aim considerably higher than his shins, I'm hiring a Radio City Rockette to do my kicks for me. \:d/
Love, Ima

I'm 5'6" and kind of long legged, I will have no problem kicking high enough. I will glady get in a good one for you Ima.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 12th, 2013, 7:52 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
Love, Ima
That's an excellent idea, Ima! My excuse is that I am, ahem, vertically challenged. Can I get a taller person to sub for me? Someone like Legacy Lady? She's tall! What say you, Lavabe? Would you let your daughter be a Shin Kicker - especially for such a worthy cause? :9f:

No worries ... you distract him with a good solid shin kick...I'll do the rest.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 12th, 2013, 9:44 am

Exlax doesn't have a prayer, bless his unsuspecting heart.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 12th, 2013, 10:47 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Exlax doesn't have a prayer, bless his unsuspecting heart.
Love, Ima
LOL

Thank you all for the support!

~ James Naismith
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 12th, 2013, 12:10 pm

CathyCA wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Exlax doesn't have a prayer, bless his unsuspecting heart.
Love, Ima
LOL

Tell ExLax if sees half a dozen women of varying ages and sizes approaching him all wearing the same shoes he should contact you immediately for a list of your demands, and meet or exceed them. Quickly.
ctnsquad.JPG
ctnsquad.JPG (17.2 KiB) Viewed 261 times
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » July 12th, 2013, 2:13 pm

Hell hath no fury like the friends of a Mother seeking proper support for a child from an ex!

:happy-cheerleaderkid:

Doesn't she seem happy as she kicks?
Life is good!
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » July 12th, 2013, 2:49 pm

CathyCA wrote:
Love, Ima
LOL

I'd be helping kick too except I no longer own the right kind of shoes! I kind of fall into Ima's category - our thoughts are right and we are willing to hire subs -- high kicking ones! :happy-bouncyblue:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 12th, 2013, 7:50 pm

windsor wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:
Love, Ima

No worries ... you distract him with a good solid shin kick...I'll do the rest.
Great plan - I like it! :9f:
-- Albert Einstein