RIP David Carradine

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: RIP David Carradine

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 5th, 2009, 3:24 pm

Reports are saying Carradine's hands were tied behind his back. So either he was murdered in a very strange way, or his partner split the scene. (The second sounds more likely)
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 5th, 2009, 3:25 pm

I just heard CNN as I was walking through our break room...they were saying that in addition to the rope around his neck and private parts his hands were tied behind his back. Huh? I guess it might be possible to tie your own hands after you put the ropes around your neck and other areas but that sounds very difficult.

My personal theory (my theory + a few bucks will get you a cup of coffee ~o) ) is that it he wasn't alone but it wasn't murder...Bangkok has a pretty extensive 'adult entertainment' industry going on...I think he may have hired a lady for some companionship etc and the act was consentual but went bad...she panics...exits stage left...he's found in that state.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 5th, 2009, 3:26 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Reports are saying Carradine's hands were tied behind his back. So either he was murdered in a very strange way, or his partner split the scene. (The second sounds more likely)
Obviously we think the same (and post the same) Great minds.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 5th, 2009, 3:27 pm

windsor wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:Reports are saying Carradine's hands were tied behind his back. So either he was murdered in a very strange way, or his partner split the scene. (The second sounds more likely)
Obviously we think the same (and post the same) Great minds.
:D :-B :D
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » June 5th, 2009, 3:45 pm

Not to mention that having your hands tied behind your back makes the "auto" part of "autoerotic asphyxiation" extremely difficult. Unless you are exceedingly flexible.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 5th, 2009, 7:09 pm

More info from The Smoking Gun.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith