LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by devildeac » July 24th, 2010, 6:47 am

DevilAlumna wrote:
devildeac wrote:Hey, DA's here. Wonder how many "reputation points" she has...
Not enough! ;)
PM allen. He's giving them out by the millions. :)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 24th, 2010, 8:41 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
devildeac wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Hey Lavabe, I just got back from Ted Drewe's. Went with the MUNY Mocha Magic again. Yummy. Best supper ever. :ymdevil:
Supper?

:)) =))
When I lived in the mountains, most of the folks up there call lunch "dinner". It was weird. I still don't know what meal they ate at night.
I grew up eating dinner as the noon meal. The evening meal was supper.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » July 24th, 2010, 4:06 pm

devildeac wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Hey Lavabe, I just got back from Ted Drewe's. Went with the MUNY Mocha Magic again. Yummy. Best supper ever. :ymdevil:
Supper?

When I lived in the mountains, most of the folks up there call lunch "dinner". It was weird. I still don't know what meal they ate at night.
Most people who call the noonday meal "dinner" call the evening meal "supper".

@};-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 25th, 2010, 8:37 am

Good morning. ~O)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 25th, 2010, 1:22 pm

My goLf partner is a wimp. He says it is too hot to play, even riding instead of walking. We're going to the movies instead - we'll see Salt at 2:05. No, it is not a date. Wives were invited but declined.

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 25th, 2010, 1:41 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:My goLf partner is a wimp. He says it is too hot to play, even riding instead of walking. We're going to the movies instead - we'll see Salt at 2:05. No, it is not a date. Wives were invited but declined.
It's hot..but here it's pretty breezy...it was great walking around the flea market. I can deal with the heat and a strong breeze.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 25th, 2010, 1:58 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:My goLf partner is a wimp. He says it is too hot to play, even riding instead of walking. We're going to the movies instead - we'll see Salt at 2:05. No, it is not a date. Wives were invited but declined.
Wimp is right. I thought it NEVER got too :flame: on a golf course.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 25th, 2010, 2:56 pm

devildeac wrote:
Supper?

Supper
Life is good!
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 25th, 2010, 2:57 pm

devildeac wrote:
Wimp is right. I thought it NEVER got too :flame: on a golf course.
And it never rains, either.
Life is good!
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 25th, 2010, 3:23 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:No, it is not a date. Wives were invited but declined.

I guess they didn't want to intrude on the alone time the two of you had planned.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » July 25th, 2010, 8:19 pm

Just back from Ted's Montana grill. T Hansbrough was there. I wanted to bump into him and ask him if he was one of those guys who transferred back to Calif. :D Funny thing was about 10 minutes later Deon Thompson walked in. They didn't sit together.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.
-- DukeUsul
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 25th, 2010, 8:49 pm

DukeUsul wrote: Funny thing was about 10 minutes later Deon Thompson walked in. They didn't sit together.
=)) =)) =))
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 25th, 2010, 11:52 pm

Why is it so quiet around here tonight?

I think we need a good PWing session just for shits and giggles. Remember how much fun 'Operation Overtake' (or whatever we called it) was?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 26th, 2010, 12:00 am

colchar wrote:Why is it so quiet around here tonight?

I think we need a good PWing session just for shits and giggles. Remember how much fun 'Operation Overtake' (or whatever we called it) was?
I remember "Operation". I killed that red nosed bastard so many times.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 26th, 2010, 1:15 am

colchar wrote:Why is it so quiet around here tonight?

I remember "Operation". I killed that red nosed bastard so many times.

Last time I played that I was red nosed (drunk).
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
DukeUsul

Post by DukeUsul » July 26th, 2010, 3:57 am

I've been up for two hours dealing with another episode of this abdominal pain. Ugh. I haven't done any follow up after seeing the GI surgeon, who told me he doesn't think it's a gallbladder issue. Nothing like another episode in the middle of the night to provide some motivation.

-- DukeUsul
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » July 26th, 2010, 7:55 am

DukeUsul wrote:I've been up for two hours dealing with another episode of this abdominal pain. Ugh. I haven't done any follow up after seeing the GI surgeon, who told me he doesn't think it's a gallbladder issue. Nothing like another episode in the middle of the night to provide some motivation.

Sorry, I'm coming into this kind of out of nowhere. What is this abdominal pain? Where is it? How does it hurt (dull, sharp, intense, pulsing)? How long does it last? When does it happen? How often?

I get some of the worst pain I've ever felt when I meet certain conditions, so it only happens once in a great while. This is INTENSE gut pain, like when my appendix had to come out, but not centered in a specific area. It always happens at night, when I'm sleeping. It always happens when I've been bad about drinking water all day, and then I stay up late and eat something like cookies or popcorn with lots of soda. I think it's a dehydration mixed with carbonation mixed with some kind of carbohydrate. Popcorn seems to be the worst. Usually when I go to my friend, Tiep's, house for a movie night. If I make sure to hydrate like crazy the day of a movie night, I don't have the problem, but I usually forget. If I drink a LOT of water and can go to the bathroom, the pain abates, but that is one miserable hour in the middle of the night.

Like I said, I'm coming to this late, so I don't know exactly what you're going through, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

@};-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 26th, 2010, 8:08 am

Good morning. ~O) No stomach pains here, fortunately. Hope you guys feel better and get some relief.

captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » July 26th, 2010, 8:30 am

bjornolf wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:I've been up for two hours dealing with another episode of this abdominal pain. Ugh. I haven't done any follow up after seeing the GI surgeon, who told me he doesn't think it's a gallbladder issue. Nothing like another episode in the middle of the night to provide some motivation.

Sorry, I'm coming into this kind of out of nowhere. What is this abdominal pain? Where is it? How does it hurt (dull, sharp, intense, pulsing)? How long does it last? When does it happen? How often?

I get some of the worst pain I've ever felt when I meet certain conditions, so it only happens once in a great while. This is INTENSE gut pain, like when my appendix had to come out, but not centered in a specific area. It always happens at night, when I'm sleeping. It always happens when I've been bad about drinking water all day, and then I stay up late and eat something like cookies or popcorn with lots of soda. I think it's a dehydration mixed with carbonation mixed with some kind of carbohydrate. Popcorn seems to be the worst. Usually when I go to my friend, Tiep's, house for a movie night. If I make sure to hydrate like crazy the day of a movie night, I don't have the problem, but I usually forget. If I drink a LOT of water and can go to the bathroom, the pain abates, but that is one miserable hour in the middle of the night.

Like I said, I'm coming to this late, so I don't know exactly what you're going through, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

@};-
Sounds like gas pains. Does it end with a lot of burping?
This product has served me well.http://www.essentialsforlivingwell.com/ ... viscon.com
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » July 26th, 2010, 10:03 am

captmojo wrote: Sounds like gas pains. Does it end with a lot of burping?
This product has served me well.http://www.essentialsforlivingwell.com/ ... viscon.com
No, burping doesn't help at all. If I don't drink a lot of water and manage to go to the bathroom, it doesn't stop. And the pain is REALLY low.

@};-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...