Jokes

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Re: Jokes

Post by captmojo » June 30th, 2010, 7:50 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
CathyCA wrote: "I just want to tell my wife the word is sternum."
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Agreed. You have paid me back for making you laugh out loud. =))
The First Mate broke her sternum in a car accident, several years ago. She will have a special place for this joke.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 8th, 2010, 2:50 pm

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

The above laughs are for the joke that CaptMojo will post tonight but told to me while sitting at Sami's during lunch today! Boy that steak and cheese was good! Ymm!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 8th, 2010, 7:47 pm

Twice upon a time.....
Statues of a nude man and woman had stood on pedestals in the park for more than 100 years in a glowing, loving expression toward each other. One day their fairy Godmother (we'll call her Cindy Gambino) came down from the heavens to offer them reward for their long service here on Earth. When she asked for their wish for granting, she was repied to that they both wished to become real humans, just like what happened to the storybook's Pinocchio. With one wave of her wand...wish granted.

They jumped down to the ground and with arms locked, they very happily skipped off toward, and disappeared into, the nearby bushes. These bushes began violently shaking with leaves flying about the air. The sound of childlike giggling and laughter emitted into the air also. this went on for about 15 minutes, then it got quiet.

The two new humans came out of the bushes the same way they went in. Arm in arm, both naked and raring to go, they returned with a skipping gait over to the shade of a large park tree where they both sat, out of breath. Just a moment later, the male sat up and asked, "Was it good for you?" She replied, "Yes. I have been waiting nearly 99 years to do that." He came back with,"Let's go do it again!" Her answer,"Sure! But let's do it differently this time." He says,"How so?"

She says, "This time, YOU hold the pigeons and let ME shit on them!" :twitch:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 8th, 2010, 7:54 pm

captmojo wrote:Twice upon a time.....
Statues of a nude man and woman had stood on pedestals in the park for more than 100 years in a glowing, loving expression toward each other. One day their fairy Godmother (we'll call her Cindy Gambino) came down from the heavens to offer them reward for their long service here on Earth. When she asked for their wish for granting, she was repied to that they both wished to become real humans, just like what happened to the storybook's Pinocchio. With one wave of her wand...wish granted.

They jumped down to the ground and with arms locked, they very happily skipped off toward, and disappeared into, the nearby bushes. These bushes began violently shaking with leaves flying about the air. The sound of childlike giggling and laughter emitted into the air also. this went on for about 15 minutes, then it got quiet.

The two new humans came out of the bushes the same way they went in. Arm in arm, both naked and raring to go, they returned with a skipping gait over to the shade of a large park tree where they both sat, out of breath. Just a moment later, the male sat up and asked, "Was it good for you?" She replied, "Yes. I have been waiting nearly 99 years to do that." He came back with,"Let's go do it again!" Her answer,"Sure! But let's do it differently this time." He says,"How so?"

She says, "This time, YOU hold the pigeons and let ME shit on them!" :twitch:
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 14th, 2010, 9:31 pm

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed together. The egg rolls over, lights up a cigarette, and says, "Well, that answers that question."
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 14th, 2010, 10:18 pm

CathyCA wrote:A chicken and an egg are lying in bed together. The egg rolls over, lights up a cigarette, and says, "Well, that answers that question."
=)) =)) =)) =))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 15th, 2010, 6:59 pm

Way out in the country, little Jimmy lived with his parents, two brothers and two sisters. One summer day, being out of school with nothing to do, Jimmy and his sibs went out 'goofin' around, generally getting into mischief. Out in the woods, they came across the 'Johnny house'. They circled it and decided to see if it would rock. Yes! It would. They got it rocking back and forth until it tipped over and tumbled down a hill to the bottom. Next, they took off running and yelling, not to be found for the rest of the day.

That night at the dinner table, after Grace, before anyone got a mouthful, Father looked at little Jimmy, the eldest, and declared that someone overturned the neighbor's outhouse that very morning and he wanted to know if Jimmy knew anything about it.
Jimmy thought for a moment then said, "Daddy, George Washington didn't get in trouble when he admitted to chopping down the cherry tree...so, yes. I cannot tell a lie. I turned over that outhouse."

Daddy stood up and replied, "Jimmy, let me tell you the difference between you and George Washington."

"George Washington's father wasn't sitting on a limb, up in that cherry tree when he chopped it down!"
:twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 15th, 2010, 7:56 pm

captmojo wrote: "George Washington's father wasn't sitting on a limb, up in that cherry tree when he chopped it down!"
:twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! =)) =))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » July 18th, 2010, 4:58 pm

In an effort to inspire his young son who did not want to go to school, his father told him that when President Abraham Lincoln was his age he used to walk miles for the privilege of going to school. The young boy thought for a moment and responded, "Yes, but when he was your age he was President of the United States."
sMiles
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 18th, 2010, 11:36 pm

What animal do you find in a bakery?

A Piethon!
Life is good!
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 18th, 2010, 11:46 pm

captmojo wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:
CathyCA wrote: "I just want to tell my wife the word is sternum."
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
The First Mate broke her sternum in a car accident, several years ago. She will have a special place for this joke.

I used to be able to crack my sternum at will. All I had to do was lean back a little and push out my chest a tiny bit and it would pop loud enough to be heard across the room.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 19th, 2010, 8:04 am

colchar wrote:
captmojo wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote: =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I used to be able to crack my sternum at will. All I had to do was lean back a little and push out my chest a tiny bit and it would pop loud enough to be heard across the room.
Let us know when you are able to crack your scrotum. :ymblushing:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 19th, 2010, 8:57 am

devildeac wrote:
colchar wrote:
captmojo wrote: Agreed. You have paid me back for making you laugh out loud. =))

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 19th, 2010, 1:37 pm

devildeac wrote:
colchar wrote:I used to be able to crack my sternum at will. All I had to do was lean back a little and push out my chest a tiny bit and it would pop loud enough to be heard across the room.
I expect if you crack your scrotum, we will all hear your scream, no matter where we are....
Iron Duke #1471997.
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 19th, 2010, 4:50 pm

If I could make my scrotum crack, I'd walk down the street cracking at everybody I see. :D :twitch:
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 19th, 2010, 4:58 pm

Legislatures everywhere, are trying to come up with ways to stop the social demoralization of the use of scrotum crack. Users should really be forewarned that smoking scrotum crack can make you have square babies. If you, or any of your family members, are using scrotum crack...seek help now. Get stopped. =; Many have found relief by viewing the motion picture...Scrotum Madness.

:D :twitch: :D
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 19th, 2010, 10:31 pm

This last sequence is as funny as some of the jokes on this thread :D .
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 19th, 2010, 11:04 pm

Fun reads. L-) =)) =)) =))
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 20th, 2010, 8:40 am

For those few of you who didn't get this in a Brunchgate emailing this morning (no Brunchgate news, just this link)

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/75051/detail/
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 20th, 2010, 4:56 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:For those few of you who didn't get this in a Brunchgate emailing this morning (no Brunchgate news, just this link)

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/75051/detail/
Thanks, Ozzie, this was cool.... =))
Iron Duke #1471997.