LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by cl15876 » April 13th, 2010, 8:22 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Image
I don't think that square is equal distance on all 4 sides, did you draw that? :D =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 13th, 2010, 8:24 pm

cl15876 wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:THIS POST IS FOR BONES. =))
Love Ya Brother! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: Wish I could get some back!
I definitely needed that!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » April 13th, 2010, 8:25 pm

No wonder I'm blind! :twitch:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » April 13th, 2010, 8:28 pm

And Bones, just as soon as things start off hot, Andrew does some UGLY, corny, slowed-down version of Hound Dog.

Down you go, Andrew. :Boo:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » April 13th, 2010, 8:31 pm

Our favorite stooge of this year's Idol, Tim, is doing a nice acoustic version of Can't Help Falling in Love With You.

SUrprise... I finally liked a song from Tim. :ymapplause:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 13th, 2010, 8:37 pm

Lavabe wrote:And Bones, just as soon as things start off hot, Andrew does some UGLY, corny, slowed-down version of Hound Dog.

Down you go, Andrew. :Boo:
I agree! More to come, but I think he did himself in this week! ;)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 13th, 2010, 8:38 pm

Lavabe wrote:Our favorite stooge of this year's Idol, Tim, is doing a nice acoustic version of Can't Help Falling in Love With You.

SUrprise... I finally liked a song from Tim. :ymapplause:
Supprized me also! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 13th, 2010, 8:39 pm

Is Lee actually singing an Elvis tune????????? I am really struggling to find ELVIS, but his jam is not too bad!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » April 13th, 2010, 8:39 pm

Oh WOW... Lee is singing a good BLUESY version of A LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION.

This guy can belt out the song.

He's safe for another week. #:-s :Clap:
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » April 13th, 2010, 8:40 pm

If they keep it up like this, I think Aaron and Andrew are out (although Aaron hasn't gone yet).
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » April 13th, 2010, 8:41 pm

Bones: Ryan Seacrest needs to go!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 13th, 2010, 8:43 pm

Lavabe wrote:Bones: Ryan Seacrest needs to go!
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » April 13th, 2010, 8:44 pm

Aaron singing Blue Suede Shoes... pack the bus.

In all honesty, he was okay, but he is barely believeable.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 13th, 2010, 8:45 pm

cl15876 wrote:It was a dreary day today up here and the ONLY thing that got better was my eyesight, but I am still praying for miracles and patience!!! :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:
- Morning yucky, traffic yucky, ...,
- I get to where I am supposed to be at 0900 for a meeting at 1000 so this sucks just sitting there thinking about everything going on....
- finally, I get to talk to my lawyer who returns my call to formulate a game plan to stop the BS from my X ~X( (he agrees she is way out of line) and will actually help bring some normalcy to my kids life before she sucks the life out of them,....
- so "I'm fired up...",
- I sit in a meeting for over two hours that started 1/2 late X( X( X( X( and the guy who was doing the meeting wasn't properly prepared (Meeting 101, have agenda, handouts, and some structure... (to his credit, he at least had a 40" LCD screen)), but this guy is a stream of unstructured stream conscious and went down 50 different roads for 1 purpose..... X( X( X( X( X( X( , (the looks that were exchanged said it all.....)
- I had a real hard time focusing and it was all I could do to bite my tongue, then it finally was over! Thank god!
- I head back to my old Tysons facility and I'm an hour ahead of time, I think (let's do the meeting early, but someone else I don't know is supposed to be there, thinking that rearranging the meeting will be too complicated, so let me kill an hour and solve a procrastination issue I've been dealing with.... let me finally get my eyes checked and get the eyeglass process moving.... (I wanted to do it with someone special to at least tell me I don't look like a dork with my selection of glasses, but that wasn't possible and my eyes were getting worse), so ....
- I get my eye exam.... Results: Just like blood test, all looks perfect with retina exams and glaucoma test is fine (I always think of guacamole when I hear this) & disease free :-BD :)), but the fact that I need to have glasses, uggggg....
- I have 1 hour mind you and I'm sitting around for about 20 minutes after I was told the Dr will be with ya in a minute... excuse me.....
- Finally, Mr. Long (I mean Mr. Bones) ... thank you lord.... so we greet and I tell the eye doctor that I have to be across the street at my old office by 1:30pm for a meeting, can we get this done (it's 1:10pm) or do I need to come back afterwards?
- He says I'll be done by 1:25pm and I can't tell you how long it will take you to get across the street... OKAY, let's do this!
- I meet with the eye doctor, and he fine tunes the superman eye machine to dial in the correct prescription and (I am talking to myself and him, I hate these machines, my eyelashes always screw me up... He says, I don't care about your eyelashes, can you see the letters???.... Finally, we are done, it is 1:30pm
- I pay for the exam and return around 3:00pm
- I get to my meeting about 10 minutes late, but she wasn't ready anyways... she finishes in about hour after starting (stuff I already knew), but frankly, I couldn't focus, she would talk and I would hear an entirely different convo that occurred earlier... It was making me nuts.... thank goodness she finished!
- I return to get my frames, so I go look at the glass frames (fish out of water) and find that all the frames I'd previously tried on were woman's... (no wonder they made me look like a dork), so I look on the appropriate side of the store that they now direct me to.... and a worker girl comes out, can I help you?
- Yes, I need to pick out a frame (duh), but I have no idea what will look okay on me or what I should pick....can you help me?
- Well these are all designer frames (which are popular) and these are in-house frames .... I'm dying here (that was helpful, I already knew that), at this time with the anxiety and stress amongst other things that are going on upstairs and all the thousands of frames to pick from I am really not enjoying this. 1st they are all square and not normally round or stylish like they were in the good ol days and so forth... so now I am overwhelmed...
- I pick a few... nope, I don't like ... nope, I don't like... nope, I don't like, ... too big, ... too flairy, .... I'm quickly getting frustrated and then finally I find a pair of yellow gold frames with wire on bottom and they are sort of square lenses and they are tolerable because they go with my blonde hair (what's left of it) and I ask her what she thinks...
- I think I could have put on Austin Power glasses and she would have said they looked great! #-o, but these were acceptable to me so I went with because it was quickly apparent this I really didn't give a crap what she thought anyways and the 1 that I really did wasn't there ....
- So I say, let's go with these.... which 2nd pair do you want? Oh God, :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o not another decision (NOT right now I think to myself) X( X( X( ... so I ask, "can I wait until maybe I have someone with me to help me"... Yes, you have 30 days (mark!), okay (right answer - to myself), so let's get this done!
- Close to $450 later with anti-glare and transition square lenses (that have to be ordered) and we'll order your lenses, but we'll give you/cut these temporary loaner lenses TODAY for you to leave with in an hour! Oh, okay! and your 2nd pair could be the exact equivalent style if you like for FREE! Oh what a deal! Okay, return in an hour!
- I sit in my car and ponder life and .... figure after 45 minutes of going nuts... I wonder if they are done?
- I go back in and it's like I'm an alien.... some girl gives me the 3rd degree and finally after 10 minutes of walking thru some door finally returns with my glasses... I put them on and it's like WOW!!!! I don't care what they look like frankly with my temporary lenses in my yellow gold frames, but everything is crystal clear!! I have to do that old foggy thing of looking over my lenses to see up close, but OMG, this was the BEST THING that happened to me today. I wish I could have bit my tongue all day from my waking moments but the dreariness of the rain and clouds up here today for some reason just had me NOT MYSELF and out of sorts!!!!!
Now that CB&B has made me smile, .... I got to thinking some more, Oh god... can you think of the posts that I could have garnered out of this activity account!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 13th, 2010, 8:45 pm

Lavabe wrote:Aaron singing Blue Suede Shoes... pack the bus.

Ummm, He was Okay.... I think he will last at this point!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 13th, 2010, 8:46 pm

cl15876 wrote:

Simon talking, Aaron fighting to smile... to prevent ridicule! :-o ;)
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » April 13th, 2010, 8:47 pm

cl15876 wrote:

TWO people leave this week.

Get on the bus, Gus!!
Make a new plan, Stan!!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 13th, 2010, 8:48 pm

I'm watching Idol for the first time in years. The kid just finished Blue Suede Shoes. It was ok but not great. IMO
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » April 13th, 2010, 8:49 pm

Lavabe wrote:
cl15876 wrote:

TWO people leave this week.

Get on the bus, Gus!!
Make a new plan, Stan!!
And don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven...
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » April 13th, 2010, 8:50 pm

Cause it hasn't.
-- Bugs Bunny