LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by YmoBeThere » January 31st, 2010, 1:15 pm

Ahh...I started years ago doing manually entries, so I guess my mind is stuck thinking that is a fine way to do it. My biggest issue is that they have my money and I want it back as quickly as possible. Now, if I owed them, well April 15 seems like a good day to file.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » January 31st, 2010, 1:16 pm

Miles wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:Those guys at Sharebuilder took full advantage of the extension put out by the IRS. I actually have an account there too but all my transactions there were 1099-B. I can duplicate those without the form.
I don't mind waiting (too long)..they have a nice function that exports everything straight into my Turbo Tax and that makes it worth waiting for.
I will have my federal direct deposit by February 5th. :D
Not sure when my refund will come through yet, but I won't be as lucky as you.
Rolvix
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Rolvix » January 31st, 2010, 1:24 pm

My friends are dropping like flies.

Why isn't unc an elite university? Then maybe some of my friends would get rejected...
Class of 2014
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » January 31st, 2010, 2:59 pm

CathyCA wrote:
DukePA wrote:To add insult to injury, I got my W2 from my old job, where I was screwed out of 6 weeks vacation pay, and it's wrong. They're claiming I made $7,700 more than I did. Now I have to get it corrected. I want to be done with it all and really move on.
Or, you could file a Form 3949A with the IRS and send the old employer in to a new kind of hell with the IRS. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

I'm sure DinK knows more about this, but I'm enjoying the idea of your making the old employer jump through all kinds of hoops.
I like Cathy's idea! Do it! (And I'm sending a shin kick to your former employers just because!) :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » January 31st, 2010, 3:12 pm

Survey question: have any of the other bell ringers in the group ever been in a performance that went off the rails so badly that the director had to stop the group and restart? Today's performance by our bell choir is pictured in the dictionary under "train wreck." ~X( :violin:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » January 31st, 2010, 3:26 pm

Rolvix wrote:My friends are dropping like flies.

Why isn't unc an elite university? Then maybe some of my friends would get rejected...
Because you are in-state and UNC's mission is to serve the people of North Carolina. Move them across the border into Virginia, and you would be looking at a bunch of Wahoos.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » January 31st, 2010, 5:04 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Survey question: have any of the other bell ringers in the group ever been in a performance that went off the rails so badly that the director had to stop the group and restart? Today's performance by our bell choir is pictured in the dictionary under "train wreck." ~X( :violin:
Mrs Ozzie says yes. They were off tempo and restarted the page they were on.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 31st, 2010, 6:23 pm

A friend on Facebook wrote "Your day will get ever better if Carolina loses!! LOL " to which I resonded that it will suck worse if they win. No other team can affect my weekend like Duke can except for the heels. If they win tonight,..my whole weekend will have officially sucked.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » January 31st, 2010, 6:30 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:A friend on Facebook wrote "Your day will get ever better if Carolina loses!! LOL " to which I resonded that it will suck worse if they win. No other team can affect my weekend like Duke can except for the heels. If they win tonight,..my whole weekend will have officially sucked.
Do you really think the 'Hoos are gonna win in chapel hill tonight? I think they have very, very little chance.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 31st, 2010, 6:37 pm

wilson wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:A friend on Facebook wrote "Your day will get ever better if Carolina loses!! LOL " to which I resonded that it will suck worse if they win. No other team can affect my weekend like Duke can except for the heels. If they win tonight,..my whole weekend will have officially sucked.
Do you really think the 'Hoos are gonna win in chapel hill tonight? I think they have very, very little chance.
I am mentally preparing myself for major suckatude.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » January 31st, 2010, 6:39 pm

wilson wrote:
An astute observation/prediction.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » January 31st, 2010, 6:40 pm

wilson wrote:
I hate to portend ill, but this feels like a night where UVA comes crashing down to Earth and the heels begin a rebound. I foresee a ~20-point unc win.
I'm officially terrified with regard to next Wednesday.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » January 31st, 2010, 6:42 pm

This rates as one of the better PW weekends in a while.
And it's not over yet...
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » January 31st, 2010, 6:43 pm

wilson wrote:
I heard the 'hoos arrived at the dump on the hump a little while ago and kerlina was already in the 1 and 1.

About an hour before tip-off...

:(( :((
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 31st, 2010, 6:48 pm

wilson wrote:
wilson wrote:Do you really think the 'Hoos are gonna win in chapel hill tonight? I think they have very, very little chance.
I hate to portend ill, but this feels like a night where UVA comes crashing down to Earth and the heels begin a rebound. I foresee a ~20-point unc win.
I'm officially terrified with regard to next Wednesday.
I like your predictions and feelings. They worked out great for Clemson. :clap:
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » January 31st, 2010, 7:21 pm

devildeac wrote:
wilson wrote:
I heard the 'hoos arrived at the dump on the hump a little while ago and kerlina was already in the 1 and 1.

About an hour before tip-off...

:(( :((
Daniel Ewing sighting... he's already picked up his first T, dadgummit. :D
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » January 31st, 2010, 7:39 pm

wilson wrote:
I have faith in the 'Hoos. I have very fond memories of them catching the holes by surprise and beating them. GO UVA, GTHC, GTH!!
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » January 31st, 2010, 7:51 pm

If UVA pulls this game off, I expect unc fans to begin jumping ship in masses!

Heck, it's almost baseball season!
Class of 2014
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » January 31st, 2010, 10:09 pm

wilson wrote:Do you really think the 'Hoos are gonna win in chapel hill tonight? I think they have very, very little chance.
I'd like to happily report that the above words were quite tasty.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » January 31st, 2010, 10:10 pm

wilson wrote:
I'd like to happily report that the above words were quite tasty.
=)) =)) =))
I hope you have many opportunities to eat similar words in the future!
-- Albert Einstein