DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by DukeUsul » December 14th, 2009, 11:39 am

bjornolf wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:The Iggles?
Yeah fuckin Eags man fuckin Eags!!! Cowboys going down and Manning the lesser next!!!

So, I guess you're a Skins fan the next couple weeks, eh? We've got the GIants and the Cowboys at home, and we can basically eliminate both from challenging you guys.

%%-
Absolutely!

The good thing is the Eagles control their own destiny. The only way the Giants can catch them is to win out and the Eagles to lose out. Not gonna happen. And the Cowboys will just keep swooning.

But in the meantime, Go Skins!!!
-- DukeUsul
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » December 14th, 2009, 2:00 pm

Hooray for Presbyterian Hoodlums! :o)
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » December 14th, 2009, 2:10 pm

Small request for vibes.

Last night, one of my neighbors found a dog and brought it my house. She couldn't take care of the dog as she has a big dog of her own, and is dog sitting for a friend. K68 and I took the dog in and are hoping to find the dogs owners. The dog is obviously loved as she is well nourished. Many of you may recall when I lost my cat Katie, and how devastated I was. I'm sure someone out there is going through the same thing I did. Please send vibes that K68 and I are able to reunite the dog with her family.
I worship the Blue Devil!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » December 14th, 2009, 2:22 pm

TillyGalore wrote:Small request for vibes.

Last night, one of my neighbors found a dog and brought it my house. She couldn't take care of the dog as she has a big dog of her own, and is dog sitting for a friend. K68 and I took the dog in and are hoping to find the dogs owners. The dog is obviously loved as she is well nourished. Many of you may recall when I lost my cat Katie, and how devastated I was. I'm sure someone out there is going through the same thing I did. Please send vibes that K68 and I are able to reunite the dog with her family.
Vibes and prayers that this puppy and it's owners are reunited soon!!!! Vibes and prayers for strength to Tilly and K68 for strength and patience as the cat's flip out :-o :-ss because of the new family member and hopefully the "lost puppy signs" will appear soon and/or the local vet will be contacted and know how to reach this wonderful "temporary" foster family!!!! :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 14th, 2009, 2:28 pm

its possible the dog could have a mirco-chip in place i think most vets can check this for you. i wouldn't think they would charge to check it out. good luck. you guys are special. :ymhug: :-*
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 14th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Vibes and a suggestion to put up some signs. Which reminds me of one of my favorite signs ever.

Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » December 14th, 2009, 2:41 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:

its possible the dog could have a mirco-chip in place i think most vets can check this for you. i wouldn't think they would charge to check it out. good luck. you guys are special. :ymhug: :-*
After work we're taking her to the local PetSmart to see if she does have a microchip.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » December 14th, 2009, 2:45 pm

cl15876 wrote:

Vibes and prayers that this puppy and it's owners are reunited soon!!!! Vibes and prayers for strength to Tilly and K68 for strength and patience as the cat's flip out :-o :-ss because of the new family member and hopefully the "lost puppy signs" will appear soon and/or the local vet will be contacted and know how to reach this wonderful "temporary" foster family!!!! :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Thank you for thinking of the other babies. 2 out of 3 cats are flipping out. The dog is locked up in the back bedroom with a makeshift bed in a box, food and water.

We're going to hand out fliers after we take her to PetSmart to see if she has a microchip.

I kind of want to keep her, but she really needs to be reunited with her family. K68 and I have quietly stated that if she is still with us next Sunday, she is staying. She is a lovable pup and very interested in the cats. Last night I had the dog on the couch with me. Katie jumped up and walked right past the dog and settled on the other side of me. Moneypenny is curious, though from a distance. Spencer is living under the covers of the bed. Not sure if he's eaten anything since the dog came arrived last night.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 14th, 2009, 5:45 pm

When I was last in town for final brunchgate, I stayed at my dad's the night before. They came home after I had already gotten there, and when I went out to meet them, this was what we saw in their front yard. Luckily I was able to grab my camera before it flew away.
hawksmall.jpg
They are big bird fans, their house is surrounded by birdhouses. The hawk's perch is a bluebird house...luckily for the bluebirds they were not home. He has asked me to do a painting of it for my stepmom for Christmas..so I'm starting on it tonight.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » December 14th, 2009, 8:22 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:When I was last in town for final brunchgate, I stayed at my dad's the night before. They came home after I had already gotten there, and when I went out to meet them, this was what we saw in their front yard. Luckily I was able to grab my camera before it flew away.
hawksmall.jpg
They are big bird fans, their house is surrounded by birdhouses. The hawk's perch is a bluebird house...luckily for the bluebirds they were not home. He has asked me to do a painting of it for my stepmom for Christmas..so I'm starting on it tonight.
Another beautiful painting!

And if you like birds, when I had my tooth pulled, I sat in his chair looking out the window at the tree there, and there was a bird feeder. In the 15 minutes or so I was waiting for him, before getting knocked into lala land, there were anywhere from 2 to 6 finches feasting on the bird feeder perches, with several more waiting their turn, flitting from branch to branch. Very fun to watch!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » December 14th, 2009, 8:47 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:When I was last in town for final brunchgate, I stayed at my dad's the night before. They came home after I had already gotten there, and when I went out to meet them, this was what we saw in their front yard. Luckily I was able to grab my camera before it flew away.
hawksmall.jpg
That needs a painting...
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Rolvix
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Rolvix » December 14th, 2009, 8:47 pm

So. Many. New. Threads.
Class of 2014
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » December 14th, 2009, 9:53 pm

And so little time to read them all...
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 14th, 2009, 10:36 pm

Imagine being a moderator...
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » December 14th, 2009, 10:44 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Imagine being a moderator...
Did you know there's a board about sports and stuff? We gotta moderate that too. ;-)
sMiles
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 14th, 2009, 10:46 pm

Miles wrote:
Did you know there's a board about sports and stuff? We gotta moderate that too. ;-)
It's easier to keep up with that board. :D
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 14th, 2009, 10:52 pm

hawksmall.jpg
your stepmother and your dad will love the painting. :)
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » December 15th, 2009, 3:11 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
Miles wrote:
It's easier to keep up with that board. :D
Considering that we lack the 7,000-page John Wall thread there, it HAS to be easier to keep up with that board.

:D :D :D :D
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » December 15th, 2009, 4:04 am

Good Morning, everyone!! ~o)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » December 15th, 2009, 4:05 am

Only 100 posts to hit 15,000!!

You know what that means...