LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by Lavabe » October 27th, 2009, 1:46 pm

colchar wrote:Shit, at this rate we could slow down and still blow past it before 5pm today ;)
And if BD continues to post on 1.0, we'll still blow past her, given the amount of time over yonder requires between posts.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 27th, 2009, 1:46 pm

windsor wrote:A pox upon you Ozzie!
I won't do it again. I promise!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 1:46 pm

I am also determined to post enough over the next day or so to overtake Cathy and reclaim a place in the Top Ten ;)
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » October 27th, 2009, 1:47 pm

colchar wrote:I am also determined to post enough over the next day or so to overtake Cathy and reclaim a place in the Top Ten ;)
Look out...man on a mission.... :D
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 1:48 pm

windsor wrote:
Have we located BD??? If we cant find her in time I nominate Colchar to do the honors....

Why thank you. Too bad we can't do some kind of joint post to which a bunch of us contribute. Maybe we should let Coach K have the honour?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » October 27th, 2009, 1:48 pm

colchar wrote:I am also determined to post enough over the next day or so to overtake Cathy and reclaim a place in the Top Ten ;)
I double dare you to try and overtake Bones.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 1:48 pm

And poor Wilson is missing all of this ridiculousness!!!!!
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 1:49 pm

Lavabe wrote:
I double dare you to try and overtake Bones.

I'm dumb, but not dumb enough to try that ;)
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » October 27th, 2009, 1:49 pm

colchar wrote:Maybe we should let Coach K have the honour?
Only if it's a profanity-laden post.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 1:50 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Shit! I go out for a couple of hours and there's pages and pages of posts. I skipped the last 8 or 10. Hope they were all 1 word posts.

Lavabe and I both spent a bunch of time talking to ourselves last night which really helped us up our post totals, to say nothing of the post count in this thread.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 1:50 pm

Lavabe wrote:
colchar wrote:Maybe we should let Coach K have the honour?
Only if it's a profanity-laden post.

I'm cool with that - especially as the ability to swear is one of the great differences between this place and that other one over yonder.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » October 27th, 2009, 1:51 pm

colchar wrote:And, as I mentioned earlier, we have to keep in mind that the total posts includes the original post (if you look at the number of replies you are off by one post) so we have to remember that so we are accurate when we blow past the original LTE as we don't want this to become another "which year was really the millennium" type things.
Total posts is listed at the bottom of the page. Probably the best reference.
-- DukeUsul
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » October 27th, 2009, 1:51 pm

Doesn't matter to me who does the deed...but we better decided because we are closing fast
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » October 27th, 2009, 1:52 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Shit! I go out for a couple of hours and there's pages and pages of posts. I skipped the last 8 or 10. Hope they were all 1 word posts.
nope, we talked about you in every post!!!! ;) Love ya, Oz!!!, but let me get my house fixed before we have a party! Bachelor weekend is one thing, but..... I need to prepare for all the lovelies!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » October 27th, 2009, 1:52 pm

colchar wrote:

Lavabe and I both spent a bunch of time talking to ourselves last night which really helped us up our post totals, to say nothing of the post count in this thread.
I had never before pulled off a clean sheet (one full page of consecutive posts)... but there was SO much stuff that needed responding.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 1:52 pm

windsor wrote:
Look out...man on a mission.... :D

I'm less than forty posts behind her now so, unless she goes on a PWing frenzy of her own, I'll easily go sailing past her this afternoon.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » October 27th, 2009, 1:52 pm

DukeUsul wrote:
colchar wrote:And, as I mentioned earlier, we have to keep in mind that the total posts includes the original post (if you look at the number of replies you are off by one post) so we have to remember that so we are accurate when we blow past the original LTE as we don't want this to become another "which year was really the millennium" type things.

Well DUH I've been going to the board index to look. #-o
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 1:53 pm

DukeUsul wrote:

Ah yes, thanks. I had forgotten about that!
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
DukeUsul

Post by DukeUsul » October 27th, 2009, 1:53 pm

You peeps are impressive. I've been tied up with work today.
-- DukeUsul
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 1:53 pm

We're just over 100 posts away now.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------