Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

windsor
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by windsor » October 27th, 2009, 10:36 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:Or do I?!?!
So, do it, take off. Go only if your head reverses to a work mood. :)) :)) :))

I would take today off - but next week I am off Wed, through the following Tuesday - eldest step daughter's wedding in Miami - too much to do between now and then darn it.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » October 27th, 2009, 10:37 am

Holy crap. I just counted. With time off for weddings/holidays I am only working 28 days between now and the end of the year. :)) :)) :)) :))
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 27th, 2009, 10:55 am

windsor wrote:Holy crap. I just counted. With time off for weddings/holidays I am only working 28 days between now and the end of the year. :)) :)) :)) :))
Slacker. :))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » October 27th, 2009, 10:57 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
windsor wrote:Holy crap. I just counted. With time off for weddings/holidays I am only working 28 days between now and the end of the year. :)) :)) :)) :))
Slacker. :))

use or lose vacation policy. B-) Not given them any days back!
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 27th, 2009, 11:10 am

colchar wrote: By the way, sorry for posting one word per post for so many pages - I was bored and figured I would do my part to help us surpass LTE 1.0. If reading my posts drove anyone nuts, or more nuts than usual, my apologies.
It made it lots easier to read 3 pages. :D
3 my arse. I got up this AM and read through 7-8 pages of a buncha 1 word posts. :roll: :)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 27th, 2009, 11:12 am

colchar wrote: By the way, sorry for posting one word per post for so many pages - I was bored and figured I would do my part to help us surpass LTE 1.0. If reading my posts drove anyone nuts, or more nuts than usual, my apologies.
It made it lots easier to read 3 pages. :D
Your pix from Swamp Thing made it MUCH easier to read 3 pages. And quote them. :ymblushing:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 27th, 2009, 11:13 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:NONE TO GO! :)) :)) :)) :D
:)) =))
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 27th, 2009, 11:15 am

Here's a post contribution before I head out on next service call.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:20 am

Lavabe wrote:
DevilAlumna wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:I think we're all losing steam though.
I dunno - Ymo and DD are in the house, could be trouble!
We came SOOOOO close to a colchar Lavabe draft at 323AM. Ugh!! ~x(

Yeah, that could easily have added to our post total!
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:21 am

Lavabe wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:So where's Wilson? I can't wait to see what he says about my photoshop skillz.
Or what he says when he sees the LTE post total. :ymparty:

According to Facebook, Wilson has a broken computer screen.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:23 am

windsor wrote: I rose several hours ago - but am still working on restoring higher brain funciton.

Higher brain function isn't needed around here. In fact, it is often discouraged.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:24 am

devildeac wrote:
colchar wrote:
colchar wrote:I'd love to know how many posts I made today. Is there any way to figure this out without actually going back and counting them all?

I just counted and this, my final post of the night, is my 153rd post of the day. Whew - I think that is a personal record. But knowing this crowd I'm guessing that doesn't even rank in the top five daily post counts.

By the way, sorry for posting one word per post for so many pages - I was bored and figured I would do my part to help us surpass LTE 1.0. If reading my posts drove anyone nuts, or more nuts than usual, my apologies.
:-o ^:)^ :ymapplause:

Why thank you kind Sir.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:24 am

windsor wrote:
colchar wrote:
I just counted and this, my final post of the night, is my 153rd post of the day. Whew - I think that is a personal record. But knowing this crowd I'm guessing that doesn't even rank in the top five daily post counts.

By the way, sorry for posting one word per post for so many pages - I was bored and figured I would do my part to help us surpass LTE 1.0. If reading my posts drove anyone nuts, or more nuts than usual, my apologies.

153 is impressive. Very Impressive. You've got mad posting skills. ^:)^ ^:)^

Thanks Mom.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:25 am

windsor wrote:I think I shall fetch another cup of coffee. :coffee: :coffee: is the fluid of life.

Truer words have never been spoken.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:25 am

devildeac wrote:That was pretty easy to catch up with-8 pages of colchar talking to himself OR Lavabe talking to himself. :roll:

Just think of how many posts we could've made had we actually met up at that time in the morning ;)
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:26 am

Lavabe wrote:
windsor wrote:153 is impressive. Very Impressive. You've got mad posting skills. ^:)^ ^:)^
Good work, colchar!! You've impressed your mum to be!! :ymparty:

Gotta keep the mother-in-law happy.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:27 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote: ThankYa! G'morning, too!
I have to be careful today, less than 50 before a big milestone.

My escapades yesterday pushed me over 1400.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:32 am

More time to PW ;)
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:33 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Here's a post contribution before I head out on next service call.

Go visit Wilson - his computer screen is fucked so I think he could use some help.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 27th, 2009, 11:34 am

We're only 305 behind!!!!!!!!!!!
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------