!!!!!!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

!!!!!!

Post by DukePA » October 22nd, 2009, 7:13 pm

OMG!! I am so excited!! I just learned that I will get to play my flute in the Duke Alumni Pep Band for the Gonzaga game (MSG!!), and Providence and Clemson at home!! Mom, ya gotta get my pep band rugby shirt ASAP!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: !!!!!!

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 22nd, 2009, 7:18 pm

DukePA wrote:OMG!! I am so excited!! I just learned that I will get to play my flute in the Duke Alumni Pep Band for the Gonzaga game (MSG!!), and Providence and Clemson at home!! Mom, ya gotta get my pep band rugby shirt ASAP!
Wow...that's fucking awesome!!!!!! Woooooooohoooooooo, peeps get your DVR's ready! That's too cool! :ymparty: :ymparty:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » October 22nd, 2009, 7:23 pm

More flute! More flute! \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » October 22nd, 2009, 7:43 pm

I'm supposed to play my flute with the band also. Paging DukeUsel, am I missing something in that DukePA know when she is going to play and I don't?
I worship the Blue Devil!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 22nd, 2009, 7:59 pm

DukePA wrote:OMG!! I am so excited!! I just learned that I will get to play my flute in the Duke Alumni Pep Band for the Gonzaga game (MSG!!), and Providence and Clemson at home!! Mom, ya gotta get my pep band rugby shirt ASAP!
Great that you ARE going to NYC! You riding with your folks? I'm driving up on Friday to Bunchofnumber's (dinner at Chutzpah Deli, Bjornolf may join us too; I'm pretty sure there is room at the 8-x 's inn for you too) , then up to NYC in the morning. I've got room in the buggy if you want to ride!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 22nd, 2009, 8:16 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Great that you ARE going to NYC! You riding with your folks? I'm driving up on Friday to Bunchofnumber's (dinner at Chutzpah Deli, Bjornolf may join us too; I'm pretty sure there is room at the 8-x 's inn for you too) , then up to NYC in the morning. I've got room in the buggy if you want to ride!
That would be a tempting trip to make. My uncle's loft is 4 or 5 blocks away..I wouldn't have time to car trip it, but a free place to stay would help offset the plane ticket. (He'd put me up, even though he graduated from unc.)
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 22nd, 2009, 8:34 pm

Get this man a CTN t-shirt so that he can wear it in front of everyone!!!!
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
DukePA

Post by DukePA » October 22nd, 2009, 8:53 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
We're flying up Friday afternoon. Since I won't need my ticket, Stephen is going to use it. Although he doesn't want his tarhole friends to know, he pulls for Duke when they're not playing the holes (who, by the way, are dressed in Duke Blue tonight against FSU!!).
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 22nd, 2009, 9:54 pm

Looks like a large group of folks going to the Carnegie Friday night and Katz' Saturday night. Or vice versa. :D
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 22nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Well hell..that game might be sold out. Stubhub has some tix..but none on goduke. I ain't flying anywhere without a ticket. My couch is too comfy.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 22nd, 2009, 10:03 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Well hell..that game might be sold out. Stubhub has some tix..but none on goduke. I ain't flying anywhere without a ticket. My couch is too comfy.
Put your name up on the ticket exchange board of the DBR. I'd bet someone has an extra ticket to sell.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Rolvix
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Rolvix » October 22nd, 2009, 11:17 pm

Hooray! That will be awesome!!! :D
Good luck!
Class of 2014
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » October 23rd, 2009, 10:04 am

TillyGalore wrote:I'm supposed to play my flute with the band also. Paging DukeUsel, am I missing something in that DukePA know when she is going to play and I don't?
Hey Tilly. I haven't heard back yet, but I wouldn't worry. There's always room for the games in Cameron. It's the games at MSG that have limited space.
-- DukeUsul
Miles

Post by Miles » October 23rd, 2009, 10:11 am

Awesome DukePA!!!!!!
sMiles
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » October 23rd, 2009, 10:12 am

DukeUsul wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:I'm supposed to play my flute with the band also. Paging DukeUsel, am I missing something in that DukePA know when she is going to play and I don't?
Hey Tilly. I haven't heard back yet, but I wouldn't worry. There's always room for the games in Cameron. It's the games at MSG that have limited space.
Thanks!!!
I worship the Blue Devil!
weezie
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by weezie » October 23rd, 2009, 6:02 pm

I'll be there!!!!! Later on you'll have to give me the details so I can get down closer to you to say hello. Duke usually gets extremely lame seats at MSG, even for the Iron Dukes.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » October 23rd, 2009, 6:27 pm

I will get it next week. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » October 23rd, 2009, 7:19 pm

weezie wrote:I'll be there!!!!! Later on you'll have to give me the details so I can get down closer to you to say hello. Duke usually gets extremely lame seats at MSG, even for the Iron Dukes.
Everytime we go with Iron Dukes, the seats are not great. The worst so far was in Charlotte for the NCAA's. Some friends of ours got their tickets directly for Charlotte Col. They had mid court seats. I do hope our seats are good for MSG.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 23rd, 2009, 8:36 pm

weezie wrote:I'll be there!!!!! Later on you'll have to give me the details so I can get down closer to you to say hello. Duke usually gets extremely lame seats at MSG, even for the Iron Dukes.
I've always gotten good to great lower level seats at MSG, and hope to again this year. Have you heard the story about how the Garden's ticket printers screwed up and my group ended up on the front row under the basket? It was J-Will's freshman year - 1999. Unbelievable seats!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » October 24th, 2009, 12:43 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Well hell..that game might be sold out. Stubhub has some tix..but none on goduke. I ain't flying anywhere without a ticket. My couch is too comfy.
We're taking Amtrack. Its something over 350. for the three of us. We are taking our grandson, Max, he turned 12 yrs this past Aug. He's 5'8" & the last I heard, wears a 10 1/2 shoe. i think this will be his first train trip. That was 2 weeks ago. Maybe Amtrack would work for you.