Congratulations: dukediv2012

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Congratulations: dukediv2012

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » August 29th, 2009, 3:44 pm

dukediv2012 wrote:Thanks for all of the congratulatory remarks. I am excited to be working for the football team! I enjoyed my first practice this morning which was exciting and I gained a new pair of shoes, two shirts, a pair of shorts, a pair of socks, and a Duke football hat. It was a pretty good first day.

My roommate has been a manager for a few years now and recommended that I apply a couple of weeks ago and thankfully it worked out for me to be a part of the manager staff. We will travel to all away games and will also be traveling to Duke's first bowl game in over a decade. I don't know about all of you, but I think Duke will be a much more experienced football team this year and I believe that the second year under Coach Cut will only serve as step in the right direction. For the first time in years, I can honestly say that I fear for the safety of the opposing teams. Big Vince and Vinny Rey are enormous human beings and they look hungry this year.

I will be posting frequent updates on the team for Crazietalk, but I will not be able to give some information because of confidentiality reasons.

Again, I am very excited about this season for Duke football and I hope that ALL of you will be able to come join us for the home games this season!

dukediv2012

btw... Divinity courses are going well thus far. I am proud to officially be a member of the Duke family!
Congratulations again! In place of inside information, can you get a supply of said Duke Football hats for us at the Brunchgate? :D
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » August 29th, 2009, 3:49 pm

dukediv2012 wrote:Thanks for all of the congratulatory remarks. I am excited to be working for the football team! I enjoyed my first practice this morning which was exciting and I gained a new pair of shoes, two shirts, a pair of shorts, a pair of socks, and a Duke football hat. It was a pretty good first day.

My roommate has been a manager for a few years now and recommended that I apply a couple of weeks ago and thankfully it worked out for me to be a part of the manager staff. We will travel to all away games and will also be traveling to Duke's first bowl game in over a decade. I don't know about all of you, but I think Duke will be a much more experienced football team this year and I believe that the second year under Coach Cut will only serve as step in the right direction. For the first time in years, I can honestly say that I fear for the safety of the opposing teams. Big Vince and Vinny Rey are enormous human beings and they look hungry this year.

I will be posting frequent updates on the team for Crazietalk, but I will not be able to give some information because of confidentiality reasons.

Again, I am very excited about this season for Duke football and I hope that ALL of you will be able to come join us for the home games this season!

dukediv2012

btw... Divinity courses are going well thus far. I am proud to officially be a member of the Duke family!
Welcome to the Duke family!! We're thrilled to have you :) Thanks for looking out for our grid iron guys! This is going to be a very exciting season.
GO DUKE!!! GTHC
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 29th, 2009, 4:14 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote: Congratulations again! In place of inside information, can you get a supply of said Duke Football hats for us at the Brunchgate? :D
I already have my football hat.
footballhat.jpg
footballhat.jpg (8.93 KiB) Viewed 131 times
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 29th, 2009, 4:28 pm

DukeDiv2012, what classes are you taking this semester?
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
dukediv2012
PW in training
PW in training

Post by dukediv2012 » August 29th, 2009, 6:06 pm

I am taking Church History, Old Testament, Sexuality: The Bible, The Church, and the Controversy, and Introduction to Christian Philosophy.

This course load plus football will be a lot of work, but I think I can swing it! (fingers crossed)
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » August 29th, 2009, 6:11 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote: Congratulations again! In place of inside information, can you get a supply of said Duke Football hats for us at the Brunchgate? :D
I already have my football hat.
footballhat.jpg
You can give me the FB hat you had reserved for CB&B... :))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.