Re: LTE 2.0

Post by lawgrad91 » March 23rd, 2016, 10:06 am

lawgrad91 wrote:Harrumph from the salt mine. :9f:
Oops, I harrumphed in the wrong thread.

:9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » March 23rd, 2016, 10:08 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Harrumph from the salt mine. :9f:
Oops, I harrumphed in the wrong thread.

Harrumphs are valid in any thread.
Life is good!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 23rd, 2016, 11:13 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:We just got word from grandson, Adam, that he has earned a contract for Navy Seal training. He is leaving in June. Adam had to pass a lot of physical and mental test to to be awarded the contract. We are so happy and proud for him.
Adam is not leaving in June. He's leaving this Thursday. I know he will do well. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 23rd, 2016, 3:09 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:We just got word from grandson, Adam, that he has earned a contract for Navy Seal training. He is leaving in June. Adam had to pass a lot of physical and mental test to to be awarded the contract. We are so happy and proud for him.
Adam is not leaving in June. He's leaving this Thursday. I know he will do well. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:
I know he will do well, too. Adam is a fine young man, and my thoughts and prayers go with him!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 23rd, 2016, 4:49 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
Prayers and vibes for Adam. He will be great! :happy-bouncyblue: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 23rd, 2016, 4:51 pm

We just got an email from the county powers-that-be, informing us that on our upcoming conference, we will not be reimbursed for any tip we leave on a meal over 15%.

So how much money will the assholes up the hill spend to make sure we aren't spending more than 15%?

All that means is, I will order a soft drink (alcohol isn't allowed, either) and dessert and appetizer at every opportunity.

X( X( X( :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 23rd, 2016, 10:09 pm

CathyCA wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:
I know he will do well, too. Adam is a fine young man, and my thoughts and prayers go with him!

Thank you. :ymhug:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 23rd, 2016, 10:10 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:
Prayers and vibes for Adam. He will be great! :happy-bouncyblue: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY:
Thank you. :ymhug:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 23rd, 2016, 10:12 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:We just got an email from the county powers-that-be, informing us that on our upcoming conference, we will not be reimbursed for any tip we leave on a meal over 15%.

So how much money will the assholes up the hill spend to make sure we aren't spending more than 15%?

All that means is, I will order a soft drink (alcohol isn't allowed, either) and dessert and appetizer at every opportunity.

Yup. First class jerks.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » March 24th, 2016, 8:50 am

lawgrad91 wrote:We just got an email from the county powers-that-be, informing us that on our upcoming conference, we will not be reimbursed for any tip we leave on a meal over 15%.

I hope all the servers got that message and deliver 15% service to the big wigs who made the rules!
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 24th, 2016, 9:37 am

IowaDevil wrote:

I hope all the servers got that message and deliver 15% service to the big wigs who made the rules!
My plan is to put a 16% tip on every bill and waste the accountants' time figuring it out.
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » March 24th, 2016, 1:03 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
IowaDevil wrote:

My plan is to put a 16% tip on every bill and waste the accountants' time figuring it out.
:happy-bouncyblue: =)) :tease: :-BD :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » March 26th, 2016, 11:46 pm

So, my grad degree(MBA) was from a relatively small school with 200+ grads a year. In the last week and a half we've lost a student and two alums to overseas terror attacks. The world doesn't make sense sometimes.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 27th, 2016, 5:26 am

YmoBeThere wrote:So, my grad degree(MBA) was from a relatively small school with 200+ grads a year. In the last week and a half we've lost a student and two alums to overseas terror attacks. The world doesn't make sense sometimes.
So sorry, Ymo. The world is a terrible place sometimes.
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2016, 8:38 am

YmoBeThere wrote:So, my grad degree(MBA) was from a relatively small school with 200+ grads a year. In the last week and a half we've lost a student and two alums to overseas terror attacks. The world doesn't make sense sometimes.
Sad, so sorry. Such a waste.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » March 27th, 2016, 11:05 am

I'm so sorry, Ymo. I wish we could figure out how to get along in this world. It is ok if we don't all agree - we just need to accept the differences.
Life is good!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 27th, 2016, 12:23 pm

image.jpeg
Anyone wish to hazard a guess as to how much attention i paid in church this morning?

Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » March 27th, 2016, 2:02 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
image.jpeg
Anyone wish to hazard a guess as to how much attention i paid in church this morning?

Please tell me that is a screaming, flying monkey! That would be so perfect! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Life is good!
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » March 28th, 2016, 8:13 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
image.jpeg

Not only is that the cutest baby but she has THE BEST toys! Am not sure how you could pay any attention to church at all! :)
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: