LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by Lavabe » November 17th, 2015, 12:40 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:No eliminations last night on Dancing With The Stars !!!

And Grayson Allen is the ACC Basketball Player of the Week! :clap:
I hope he repeats his honor this week. Living in Kentucky sometimes has its disadvantages.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » November 18th, 2015, 5:29 am

Charlie Sheen is a hot mess!
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » November 18th, 2015, 10:47 pm

I think he's more than that.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » November 21st, 2015, 6:22 am

I'm sorry... I love my Blue Devils, but what is with those horrible, shiny black belts? They looked like the rockettes out there.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » November 21st, 2015, 8:16 am

bjornolf wrote:I'm sorry... I love my Blue Devils, but what is with those horrible, shiny black belts? They looked like the rockettes out there.

Now trying to unsee mental image of Marshall doing fan kicks in Rockettes costume. ....
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » November 21st, 2015, 8:26 am

windsor wrote:
bjornolf wrote:I'm sorry... I love my Blue Devils, but what is with those horrible, shiny black belts? They looked like the rockettes out there.

Now trying to unsee mental image of Marshall doing fan kicks in Rockettes costume. ....
=)) =)) =))
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » November 21st, 2015, 2:46 pm

Gee I don't know, ID. The uniform gods have gone nuts. If they don't look like they're running around in generic underwear, they're wearing tired old black stuff. We aren't the only ones. At least we aren't pairing the garb with neon shoes......yet.
Love, Ima :-o
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » November 21st, 2015, 3:07 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Gee I don't know, ID. The uniform gods have gone nuts. If they don't look like they're running around in generic underwear, they're wearing tired old black stuff. We aren't the only ones. At least we aren't pairing the garb with neon shoes......yet.
Love, Ima :-o
Wolfpack attired in their traditional school color today, gray. Good grief.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » November 22nd, 2015, 4:52 am

GAME DAY GAME FACE

Let's Go Duke Let's Go Duke :happy-bouncyblue: :duke: :duke: :duke: :duke: :happy-bouncyblue:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » November 22nd, 2015, 3:22 pm

Nice win. Had a little luck at the end. :happy-bouncyblue: :duke:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » November 22nd, 2015, 4:04 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Nice win. Had a little luck at the end. :happy-bouncyblue: :duke:
I thought we had a little BAD luck at the end. #:-s
Love, Ima
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » November 22nd, 2015, 9:32 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:Nice win. Had a little luck at the end. :happy-bouncyblue: :duke:
I thought we had a little BAD luck at the end. #:-s
Love, Ima
We did. But, they missed. :duke:
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » November 23rd, 2015, 12:51 pm

Shoving prednisone, Cipro and Tramadol into Jester...along with not one but TWO sets of ear drops - anti-fungal and antibacterial.

:O3 :O3 :O3

He is OK with pills - he is after all a LABRADOR - and he never met a meal/snack/scrap/treat he didn't love.

Wrestling drops into the ears of an unhappy 100 lbs dog whose ear leather is so swollen you can barely get it out of the way to even SEE the ear is a real work out.

The swelling is starting to come down..he is eating and drinking like crazy (see above reference to PREDNISONE)

I do love the emergency vet in my area.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » November 23rd, 2015, 1:21 pm

windsor wrote:Shoving prednisone, Cipro and Tramadol into Jester...along with not one but TWO sets of ear drops - anti-fungal and antibacterial.

He is OK with pills - he is after all a LABRADOR - and he never met a meal/snack/scrap/treat he didn't love.

Wrestling drops into the ears of an unhappy 100 lbs dog whose ear leather is so swollen you can barely get it out of the way to even SEE the ear is a real work out.

The swelling is starting to come down..he is eating and drinking like crazy (see above reference to PREDNISONE)

Healing vibes to Jester (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » November 23rd, 2015, 1:22 pm

windsor wrote:Shoving prednisone, Cipro and Tramadol into Jester...along with not one but TWO sets of ear drops - anti-fungal and antibacterial.

Vibes and prayers for Jester! :O3 :O3 :O3 :O3

Merlin is on tramadol and it is a huge pain to get him to take it. Not sure why. I guess that isn't the part of him that is Lab. :O3
Iron Duke #1471997.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » November 23rd, 2015, 2:34 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:

Merlin is on tramadol and it is a huge pain to get him to take it. Not sure why. I guess that isn't the part of him that is Lab. :O3
my go-to trick...crunchy peanut butter on cracker (with pill of course)...a little pb on the cracker, the pill. more pb on top.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » November 23rd, 2015, 4:40 pm

windsor wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

my go-to trick...crunchy peanut butter on cracker (with pill of course)...a little pb on the cracker, the pill. more pb on top.
That might work. So far my best thing is the "meat taco"; pill with meat wrapped around it.
Iron Duke #1471997.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » November 23rd, 2015, 4:55 pm

Chicken hotdogs always work at our house. Cut a chunk and stick the pill in.
Love, Ima
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » November 24th, 2015, 8:59 am

I have yet to find something that schnauzer pups can't eat around and leave the pill hiding somewhere for you to find later! Have come to the conclusion pushing the pill down the throat with my finger followed by that delicious treat gets the meds into the tummy where it belongs! :D
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » November 24th, 2015, 9:20 am

IowaDevil wrote:I have yet to find something that schnauzer pups can't eat around and leave the pill hiding somewhere for you to find later! Have come to the conclusion pushing the pill down the throat with my finger followed by that delicious treat gets the meds into the tummy where it belongs! :D

That's why I use chunky peanut butter. In extreme cases (check with vet) you can BREAK up the pill to make it harder to dig out of the peanut butter