Rasheed gone??? (Dismissed from team)

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Rasheed gone??? (Dismissed from team)

Post by CathyCA » January 29th, 2015, 8:25 pm

DukePA wrote:
CathyCA wrote:Thank you all for the pitchforks and sporks OY.

I've refrained from posting OY because it seemed that every time I posted something, somebody would jump all over my post and chastise me for being "wrong." I grew tired of that. (Especially since I knew that I was right!) ;)

:9f:
How does one spork? I'm a spork virgin :D
You go over there and click on the little green thing under my post. Then you make a positive comment in the little pop up box. And I get a pitchfork/spork!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » January 29th, 2015, 8:31 pm

Thank you, everyone. DD, I am too a spork virgin :D Bwahahahaha!!!
gadzooks
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by gadzooks » January 29th, 2015, 8:42 pm

CathyCA wrote: You go over there and click on the little green thing under my post. Then you make a positive comment in the little pop up box. And I get a pitchfork/spork!

Good, because that's what I did, and I was hoping it was the right thing! :-BD
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » January 29th, 2015, 8:44 pm

gadzooks wrote:
CathyCA wrote: You go over there and click on the little green thing under my post. Then you make a positive comment in the little pop up box. And I get a pitchfork/spork!

Good, because that's what I did, and I was hoping it was the right thing! :-BD
Yay!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » January 29th, 2015, 8:48 pm

I've learned about another social media app tonight. It's called Yik Yak. It's an anonymous gossip site.

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 29th, 2015, 8:50 pm

CathyCA wrote:I've learned about another social media app tonight. It's called Yik Yak. It's an anonymous gossip site.

Are they yikyakking about Sheed?
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » January 29th, 2015, 8:54 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
CathyCA wrote:I've learned about another social media app tonight. It's called Yik Yak. It's an anonymous gossip site.

Are they yikyakking about Sheed?
Yes.

~ James Naismith
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » January 29th, 2015, 10:07 pm

How does one spork? I'm a spork virgin :D

You go over there and click on the little green thing under my post. Then you make a positive comment in the little pop up box. And I get a pitchfork/spork!

Sure hope I did that right!
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » January 29th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Sporks all around!
DukePA

Post by DukePA » January 29th, 2015, 11:14 pm

I must say, some of the assholes OY really get on my last nerve. I should have known better than to make any comments.
Devil in the Blue Dress
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » January 29th, 2015, 11:31 pm

DukePA wrote:I must say, some of the assholes OY really get on my last nerve. I should have known better than to make any comments.
Ignore such foolishness. You have class. Maintain your personal dignity. Walk away. You don't need the approval of self appointed censors. ;;)
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » January 29th, 2015, 11:32 pm

DukePA wrote:I must say, some of the assholes OY really get on my last nerve. I should have known better than to make any comments.
Precisely the reason I have refrained from posting OY for a long time.

~ James Naismith
DukePA

Post by DukePA » January 29th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:
Ignore such foolishness. You have class. Maintain your personal dignity. Walk away. You don't need the approval of self appointed censors. ;;)
Thank you! I have walked away and will not waste my time over there. We need to talk New Orleans, DitBD!
DukePA

Post by DukePA » January 29th, 2015, 11:37 pm

CathyCA wrote:
Precisely the reason I have refrained from posting OY for a long time.

Thank you!!!! ((( <3 )))
Devil in the Blue Dress

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » January 29th, 2015, 11:49 pm

DukePA wrote:
Thank you! I have walked away and will not waste my time over there. We need to talk New Orleans, DitBD!
Now that the 2015 football schedule has been announced, I can go forward with setting up plans for the group who expressed interest in going to the Tulane game by train. I already know which hotel I plan to stay in and will share that with you soon. I'm thinking of arriving the evening before the game (the Crescent arrives in the evening) and staying through the weekend (Labor Day weekend) so that my birthday celebrations can begin early! How's that sound? ;;)
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » January 30th, 2015, 6:31 am

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote: Now that the 2015 football schedule has been announced, I can go forward with setting up plans for the group who expressed interest in going to the Tulane game by train. I already know which hotel I plan to stay in and will share that with you soon. I'm thinking of arriving the evening before the game (the Crescent arrives in the evening) and staying through the weekend (Labor Day weekend) so that my birthday celebrations can begin early! How's that sound? ;;)
WOW! That sounds like a fun trip!

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 30th, 2015, 8:47 am

"Multiple sources close to the program confirmed that it was a recurring conduct issue with Sulaimon, and the final straw came during the Notre Dame road trip."

http://www.newsobserver.com/2015/01/29/ ... tball.html

Good to know the signs aren't there simply as eye candy.
Integrity.jpg
accountability.jpg
Respect.jpg
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » January 30th, 2015, 9:14 am

My speculation based on nothing at all:

I wonder if after repeated issues with Rasheed could it be that yesterday’s meeting was about suggesting he leave team for the rest of the year to get his head on straight. (see Dawkins, Andre – and yes that was a very different situation). Sit it out Rasheed, you are not happy you are causing issues with the team with your attitude take some time, come back for your Sr. season a new man (with more potential playing assuming the three amigos all go pro).
If his response to that offer rhymed with duck two then K’s statements make a little more sense.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » January 30th, 2015, 9:19 am

QFE.

I comment over there every once in a while, but the vitriol and negativity can be overwhelming. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » January 30th, 2015, 9:21 am

DukePA wrote:Thank you! I have walked away and will not waste my time over there. We need to talk New Orleans, DitBD!
Now that the 2015 football schedule has been announced, I can go forward with setting up plans for the group who expressed interest in going to the Tulane game by train. I already know which hotel I plan to stay in and will share that with you soon. I'm thinking of arriving the evening before the game (the Crescent arrives in the evening) and staying through the weekend (Labor Day weekend) so that my birthday celebrations can begin early! How's that sound? ;;)
The Rev Lawgrad and I are interested, DitBD. I think you knew that already, though.... :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Iron Duke #1471997.