Does wilson get a research thread?

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

wilson
PWing School Professor

Re: Does wilson get a research thread?

Post by wilson » June 30th, 2009, 3:04 pm

Lavabe sent me a pm with the following message for me to post, as he still hasn't been "unblacklisted" (to borrow Lav's word for it) by SPAMHAUS.
Lavabe wrote:Wilson,
Just got back from the bush. Will post more about that tomorrow. As the Spamhaus guys haven't unblacklisted me yet, I give you full permission (and I ask you) to post my response to your thread.
Thanks,
Ben (Lavabe)

I am all up for more threads of this nature, wilson. Frankly, it's helped me out a lot, in that some of the common things that I used to take for granted over here now seem a little more important. At the very least, I am more aware of these things that otherwise would slip away. The users over here are a great group that ask good questions that make me think a little more about what I am really seeing.

Too bad your thread won't be about pirates... AR! :ar!
Cheers,
Lavabe
So that settles it. My research thread will be live soon.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » June 30th, 2009, 3:13 pm

OK, the thread's up. It's the one entitled "Boats, Bikinis, and Brittle Paper." I think only CB&B can sticky it though.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 30th, 2009, 3:35 pm

wilson wrote:OK, the thread's up. It's the one entitled "Boats, Bikinis, and Brittle Paper." I think only CB&B can sticky it though.
You can too as far as I know. I am closing this thread though, since we moved on to BB&BP.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.