Where did Ya Go Today (or Yesterday)?

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Re: Where did Ya Go Today?

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » September 11th, 2011, 12:14 am

To my friend, Josie's, to help her select a bedroom paint color. To the airport to pick up the OP. To the football game and to LoneStar Steak House for supper. Now to bed.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » September 11th, 2011, 8:35 am

captmojo wrote:Yesterday...Rocky Mount/Tarboro/Wilson...in that order
Today???????
I am a lost soul. L-) :twitch:
Sorry that list wasn't just Durham. Parking that big rig might have been a problem, but we'd have found you a spot!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » September 11th, 2011, 9:11 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote: Sorry that list wasn't just Durham. Parking that big rig might have been a problem, but we'd have found you a spot!
I appreciate that. Looks as though there were lots of spots available. Logistic coordinations are still a trouble for me. There will be an attendance at some point before season's end.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » September 12th, 2011, 12:04 am

captmojo wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote: Sorry that list wasn't just Durham. Parking that big rig might have been a problem, but we'd have found you a spot!
I appreciate that. Looks as though there were lots of spots available. Logistic coordinations are still a trouble for me. There will be an attendance at some point before season's end.
It may have helped if you could have parked that rig along our O line!!! ~X(
Love, Ima
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » September 12th, 2011, 12:11 am

To church and then home and then back to church to help drive the youth to laser tag and then home, including visiting the cats next door as my neighbors did not get to fly home on 9/11.
Life is good!
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » September 12th, 2011, 10:38 pm

No place.
Love, Ima
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » September 12th, 2011, 11:06 pm

The varnish zone. Then to B's church meeting. While he ran his mouth, I walked 4 laps around the graveyard in the full moon. The dead don't scare me; some of the living give me the heebie-jeebies.
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » September 12th, 2011, 11:14 pm

I went to the big city of Clinton, NC and shrank a few heads :)
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » September 13th, 2011, 6:57 pm

To Beaumont to do a little shopping. One item I got was a pair of Ralph Lauren pants for $5.00 for Bud.. :happy-bouncyblue:
captmojo

Post by captmojo » September 13th, 2011, 8:26 pm

Started the day in Walkertown and before I could leave for Southern Pines, I was rewarded with a notice to go see the medical staff at Concentra in Winston-Salem for an alcohol and drug screening. :obscene-moneypiss:
I've been clean for ions. :twitch:

After Southern Pines, I had two F150s to drop in Carthage. They saw a scratch on the roof of one of them that was so tiny, I couldn't even take a photo of it. And, it wasn't even into the paint, only the clearcoat. (it will buff out) This, and a piss test, really made my day. 8-| If they want to really know anything about drugs they need only to ask me, not make me pee in a cup. Hell, I've had 'em all. @-) When I walked in, the receptionist asked me if she could help me. I laid my papers on the counter and told her, "This looks like a good place to get a beer." She failed to see the humor. 8-} :doh: :-w
captmojo

Post by captmojo » September 13th, 2011, 8:30 pm

BTW, they really need to trim the trees on Morganton Rd. in Southern Pines. Also, the group of trees they planted in the median strip of 211/15-501 in Pinehurst, from the traffic cicle down to Pinecrest High School.
:-w Hell will freeze over first. :twitch:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » September 13th, 2011, 8:55 pm

captmojo wrote: If they want to really know anything about drugs they need only to ask me, not make me pee in a cup.
Brings new meaning to the question, "Where did Ya GO today? ;;)
Love, Ima
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 13th, 2011, 10:28 pm

captmojo wrote:BTW, they really need to trim the trees on Morganton Rd. in Southern Pines. Also, the group of trees they planted in the median strip of 211/15-501 in Pinehurst, from the traffic cicle down to Pinecrest High School.
:-w Hell will freeze over first. :twitch:
Ya mean like this:

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » September 13th, 2011, 11:11 pm

captmojo wrote:Started the day in Walkertown and before I could leave for Southern Pines, I was rewarded with a notice to go see the medical staff at Concentra in Winston-Salem for an alcohol and drug screening. :obscene-moneypiss:

After Southern Pines, I had two F150s to drop in Carthage. They saw a scratch on the roof of one of them that was so tiny, I couldn't even take a photo of it. And, it wasn't even into the paint, only the clearcoat. (it will buff out) This, and a piss test, really made my day. 8-| If they want to really know anything about drugs they need only to ask me, not make me pee in a cup. Hell, I've had 'em all. @-) When I walked in, the receptionist asked me if she could help me. I laid my papers on the counter and told her, "This looks like a good place to get a beer." She failed to see the humor. 8-} :doh: :-w
They should've pee tested the idiots who drove their Honda Civic off 158 in Walkertown this afternoon and snarled up traffic.
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » September 14th, 2011, 12:06 am

captmojo wrote:Started the day in Walkertown and before I could leave for Southern Pines, I was rewarded with a notice to go see the medical staff at Concentra in Winston-Salem for an alcohol and drug screening. :obscene-moneypiss:

If you were there to pee in a cup, how did she plan on helping you?
Life is good!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » September 14th, 2011, 9:43 am

DukieInKansas wrote:

By getting him a :beer: to help the process along, maybe?
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » September 14th, 2011, 12:36 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:

By getting him a :beer: to help the process along, maybe?
Maybe she was going to lend a helping hand... of course, that would probably have delayed the process, and made it hard to pee, so to speak... :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » September 14th, 2011, 1:02 pm

I did NOT go near NCState. (Obama is speaking now). Went to the OC (Orange County) and Chatham county.
Miles

Post by Miles » September 14th, 2011, 2:11 pm

I went to meet a home inspector. He found one concern with a crack in the brick veneer on one side of the house and some fairly common electrical issues. All other major areas of are concern-free. The crawl space is bone dry, no invasive insects, roof is new, blah blah blah. We are now scheduling an engineer to take a look at the brick and provide guidance. Getting closer!
sMiles
bluebutton
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by bluebutton » September 14th, 2011, 10:05 pm

I went to the mailbox.

I never anticipated that having a possibly asthmatic daughter (too young to diagnose) could turn into house arrest every time a new allergen floats across the city.

This time she got an ear infection from all the nose stuff and is getting frequent nebulizer treatments to keep those airways open. Hey, I'm glad she's alive and the medicine works, but so weird to be stuck at home because of all this.