Universal "Community" Vibes

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Universal "Community" Vibes

Post by Very Duke Blue » August 28th, 2011, 10:06 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Talked to Mom this morning. She is fine. House in pretty good shape; one piece of siding is loose. Tree limbs down everywhere. No power.

She said after her diuretic had done its work (TMI! TMI! ) she would go to her friend Sue's house if Sue has power.

No word from Uncle/Aunt in Nags Head.
I'm glad you mom is fine. I hope your other family and friends are. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » August 29th, 2011, 12:44 am

A friend's mom suffered a heart attack after evacuating from the Jersey shore from Irene. She's on the road to recovery (catheterization tomorrow), but because of all the airline snafus, my friend is unable to fly in. His dad & sister are on their way back down to the shore to determine the damage to their house. Needless to say, I'm sure my friend could use vibes all around (health, patience, no damage!)

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
DevilAlumna

Post by DevilAlumna » August 29th, 2011, 12:46 am

lawgrad91 wrote:Talked to Mom this morning. She is fine. House in pretty good shape; one piece of siding is loose. Tree limbs down everywhere. No power.

She said after her diuretic had done its work (TMI! TMI! ) she would go to her friend Sue's house if Sue has power.

No word from Uncle/Aunt in Nags Head.
And sending vibes your way, LG, as well as to your extended family. :wizard:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » August 29th, 2011, 8:48 am

DevilAlumna wrote:A friend's mom suffered a heart attack after evacuating from the Jersey shore from Irene. She's on the road to recovery (catheterization tomorrow), but because of all the airline snafus, my friend is unable to fly in. His dad & sister are on their way back down to the shore to determine the damage to their house. Needless to say, I'm sure my friend could use vibes all around (health, patience, no damage!)

Vibes to your friends mom coming from Efland. I hope she does well. Also, hope the house doesn't have a lot of damage. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » August 29th, 2011, 9:03 am

DevilAlumna wrote:A friend's mom suffered a heart attack after evacuating from the Jersey shore from Irene. She's on the road to recovery (catheterization tomorrow), but because of all the airline snafus, my friend is unable to fly in. His dad & sister are on their way back down to the shore to determine the damage to their house. Needless to say, I'm sure my friend could use vibes all around (health, patience, no damage!)

Vibes to her and all who had flooding and other damage. }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » August 29th, 2011, 1:12 pm

Vibes and prayers for your friend's mom, and for safe travels to your friend, and for no damage to the property.
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » August 29th, 2011, 2:54 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:

Vibes and prayers for your friend's mom, and for safe travels to your friend, and for no damage to the property.
Additional prayers and vibes from Kansas.
Life is good!
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » August 29th, 2011, 2:56 pm

Many vibes to all. We evacuated to VDB's and had a great weekend. Our house lost a few shingles and has a recurrent leak that the homeowner will have to repair. Sooo glad I don't own this house :D
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » August 29th, 2011, 6:27 pm

Mom has power again.

Coworker Randy has, well, had, a beach house at Nags Head. Now he has the second story of a beach house; the first story is in the Sound.
Iron Duke #1471997.
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » August 29th, 2011, 8:03 pm

Best vibrations to your friend and his family. :wizard:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
captmojo

Post by captmojo » August 29th, 2011, 8:04 pm

Glad to hear all our coastal crazies are okay.

To this point, 37 souls nationwide, have been lost.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » August 29th, 2011, 8:56 pm

My cousins wife had a heart attack today. A cath was done. Mark said she is not doing well. I'm praying and vibing things get better for her. :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » August 30th, 2011, 10:00 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:My cousins wife had a heart attack today. A cath was done. Mark said she is not doing well. I'm praying and vibing things get better for her. :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Adding my prayers.
Life is good!
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » August 30th, 2011, 10:01 am

CTN Vibes ROCK! Thanks for all the vibes and prayers for my niece Nicole. She starts her new job tomorrow! I would ask that the vibes and prayers continue as she settles in to the new job.
Life is good!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 30th, 2011, 11:45 am

DukieInKansas wrote:CTN Vibes ROCK! Thanks for all the vibes and prayers for my niece Nicole. She starts her new job tomorrow! I would ask that the vibes and prayers continue as she settles in to the new job.
That is GREAT news! Continued prayers for Nicole's success in her new job. . .

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » August 30th, 2011, 4:07 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:CTN Vibes ROCK! Thanks for all the vibes and prayers for my niece Nicole. She starts her new job tomorrow! I would ask that the vibes and prayers continue as she settles in to the new job.
Yippee! Wonderful news! Continued vibes for Nicole as she starts her job. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » August 30th, 2011, 4:08 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:My cousins wife had a heart attack today. A cath was done. Mark said she is not doing well. I'm praying and vibing things get better for her. :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
So sorry to hear about your cousin's wife. Prayers and vibes for her and Mark and the family. Is there any update? :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Iron Duke #1471997.
captmojo

Post by captmojo » August 30th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Vibes and prayers to all that have listed a need. :wizard: :pray:
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » February 29th, 2012, 12:19 am

When the news of the shooting outside Cleveland came yesterday, something was telling me to pray for Kaylynn, who was in my crew on the mission trip last summer. When I finally got home and got a chance to check Facebook, I realized why I felt the urge to pray. Kaylynn attends Chardon High School. She was not hurt in the events of the morning but is affected, like all the kids and staff at the school. Please send prayers and vibes for healing to Kaylynn and the entire community.
Life is good!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » February 29th, 2012, 8:16 am

DukieInKansas wrote:When the news of the shooting outside Cleveland came yesterday, something was telling me to pray for Kaylynn, who was in my crew on the mission trip last summer. When I finally got home and got a chance to check Facebook, I realized why I felt the urge to pray. Kaylynn attends Chardon High School. She was not hurt in the events of the morning but is affected, like all the kids and staff at the school. Please send prayers and vibes for healing to Kaylynn and the entire community.
God love all the students and Kaylyn. Bullying must stop. :ymhug: