Universal "Community" Vibes

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Re: Universal "Community" Vibes

Post by captmojo » July 9th, 2011, 9:57 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
captmojo wrote:The company offered us an extra half-day's pay to all that were willing to pull an extra load today. I'm in no hurry to speed up the layoff impending and looming over me, most likely to be announced this coming Friday.

Any day I don't have to work...is a day I don't have to work! :happy-bouncyblue:
Then you get an extra big dose of vibes! Here ya go. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Love, Ima
I'll take 'em and reflect them back on you and yours.
This situation for me will be quite temporary, not unlike an unpaid vacation. The pipeline of inventory to us will deplete at the end of next week, due to the assembly plants' annual shut-down every July 4th to retool for prodution of the next model year. I haven't experienced one of these layoffs in many years. It will only last 10-14 days at most, giving me more time to PW! :D
...or, "Line'em up and shoot'em!" :twitch:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 18th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Sending out universal vibes to everybody who worked outside today! May your sore muscles relax and may you have a peaceful night.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 18th, 2011, 11:27 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Sending out universal vibes to everybody who worked outside today! May your sore muscles relax and may you have a peaceful night.
Love, Ima
Thank you very much. I am currently in layoff mode, yet there is much yardwork to be done. Most was done around home here today. Now I've gotta go up on the mountain to complete the chores there.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 19th, 2011, 8:59 am

captmojo wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Sending out universal vibes to everybody who worked outside today! May your sore muscles relax and may you have a peaceful night.
Love, Ima
Thank you very much. I am currently in layoff mode, yet there is much yard work to be done. Most was done around home here today. Now I've gotta go up on the mountain to complete the chores there.
Well Capt., that answers the question I asked you in the job search thread. When do you expect them to call you back? :whistle:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 19th, 2011, 11:42 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote: Well Capt., that answers the question I asked you in the job search thread. When do you expect them to call you back? :whistle:
Lost in different places, the answer to question 2 was placed there, 'cause... I got there first.

May I take a vibe or two?
I am guilty today, and a good portion of yesterday, of committing mass herbicide. :twitch:
Our (Mom, Son of and my own) driveways (gravel) had weeds and crabgrass sprouts that were just screaming to meet their demise. I was very accommodating. :violin: :D #:-s
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 19th, 2011, 10:59 pm

I'm requesting prayers and vibes for my friend Jeannie. She heads back to Mayo tomorrow for a new knee. Things are looking good that there is no infection. This will be the 2nd knee going in - she has battled infection since the first went in 2 years ago. (Note to ILJ, Lavabe, & LL - she has underlying health issues that played a role in the infection. It is not a normal outcome of a knee replacement.)
Life is good!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 19th, 2011, 11:07 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:I'm requesting prayers and vibes for my friend Jeannie. She heads back to Mayo tomorrow for a new knee. Things are looking good that there is no infection. This will be the 2nd knee going in - she has battled infection since the first went in 2 years ago. (Note to ILJ, Lavabe, & LL - she has underlying health issues that played a role in the infection. It is not a normal outcome of a knee replacement.)
Prayers and vibes for Jeannie! :wizard: :wizard: :pray: :pray:
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 19th, 2011, 11:08 pm

Hey, last year I requested vibes and prayers for my uncle who had been diagnosed with cancer and was going to have to undergo radiation and chemotherapy.

My cousin called and said his latest PET scan showed no signs of cancer. :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:

Thanks, everyone! CTN vibes ROCK! :duke:
Iron Duke #1471997.
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » July 20th, 2011, 6:18 am

prayers and vibes for Jeannie!
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 20th, 2011, 8:11 am

DukieInKansas wrote:I'm requesting prayers and vibes for my friend Jeannie. She heads back to Mayo tomorrow for a new knee. Things are looking good that there is no infection. This will be the 2nd knee going in - she has battled infection since the first went in 2 years ago. (Note to ILJ, Lavabe, & LL - she has underlying health issues that played a role in the infection. It is not a normal outcome of a knee replacement.)
Needless to say, we feel her pain! But, she's lucky to have you for a friend, DinK! Vibes on the way fer sher!
Love, Ima
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 20th, 2011, 8:16 am

Universal Community Vibes this morning for all who walk their dogs (and clean up after them)! :O3
Love, Ima
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 20th, 2011, 9:27 am

They're buzzin' round these parts! :wizard:
lawgrad91 wrote:Hey, last year I requested vibes and prayers for my uncle who had been diagnosed with cancer and was going to have to undergo radiation and chemotherapy.

My cousin called and said his latest PET scan showed no signs of cancer. :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:

Thanks, everyone! CTN vibes ROCK! :duke:
Yes, they do. Never underestimate the power of CT's vibes! :wizard:
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 27th, 2011, 3:44 pm

Thank you for the prayers and vibes for Jeannie. She was released from Mayo yesterday and will spending 3 weeks in rehab before going to her own home. No signs of infection at the moment. Keep the prayers and vibes coming please so that the nasty bugs stay away.
Life is good!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 27th, 2011, 7:03 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Thank you for the prayers and vibes for Jeannie. She was released from Mayo yesterday and will spending 3 weeks in rehab before going to her own home. No signs of infection at the moment. Keep the prayers and vibes coming please so that the nasty bugs stay away.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 27th, 2011, 9:48 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:Thank you for the prayers and vibes for Jeannie. She was released from Mayo yesterday and will spending 3 weeks in rehab before going to her own home. No signs of infection at the moment. Keep the prayers and vibes coming please so that the nasty bugs stay away.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Same from me Dink. :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » July 29th, 2011, 1:51 pm

Please keep the family and friends of Mary Jo McCann in your prayers. We lost a wonderful leader yesterday. She was the first female CPA in the state of Kansas and the first female partner in Deloitte and Touche, one of the "Big 8" accounting firms. She was a co-founder of the Kansas City Chapter of the American Society of Women Accountants and remained a member all these years. She was an amazing woman who paved the way for a lot of women to follow her.

Of course, we have now found out how old she was. We never knew.
Life is good!
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 29th, 2011, 9:46 pm

A renewed dose of prayers and meditations for Jeannie. No doubt she's worked really hard already to get this far. Congratulations are in order! And we'll erect an electric wall of vibes to keep out all the nasty microbes!

You go, girl!
Love, Ima
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 29th, 2011, 9:54 pm

I'll be sending out universal vibes all night for all mothers who won't be getting much sleep 'cause their children -- little bitty ones or all grown up ones -- need them .

Love, Ima @-)
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 30th, 2011, 1:09 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Please keep the family and friends of Mary Jo McCann in your prayers. We lost a wonderful leader yesterday. She was the first female CPA in the state of Kansas and the first female partner in Deloitte and Touche, one of the "Big 8" accounting firms. She was a co-founder of the Kansas City Chapter of the American Society of Women Accountants and remained a member all these years. She was an amazing woman who paved the way for a lot of women to follow her.

Of course, we have now found out how old she was. We never knew.
Prayers for the family and friends of a true trailblazer.

How old was she?

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 30th, 2011, 7:20 pm

Tonight's "universal vibes" go out to everybody who's hot. :happy-sunny: (And I don't mean that in a good way.)
Love, :character-koolaid: Ima