Ladies on Ladies

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

Ladies on Ladies

Post by EarlJam » June 15th, 2009, 2:41 pm

What's the sexiest part of a Lady? Only want to hear from the ladies. Doesn't mean you want to be with a lady. Just asking. Clothing counts (e.g. lingerie).

So ladies, what about ladies, makes you think ladies, are lustintatious? (my word).

-Earl "Barry White" Jam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Re: Ladies on Ladies

Post by windsor » June 15th, 2009, 2:43 pm

Long Legs.
In heels.
Boobs you can buy - but a nice set of legs takes work - and high heels show tolerance for pain :))
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » June 15th, 2009, 2:43 pm

(I thought this would be a thread about movies...)
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 15th, 2009, 2:44 pm

My mind was completely in the gutter when I read the title of this thread. I admit it.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 15th, 2009, 2:47 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:My mind was completely in the gutter when I read the title of this thread. I admit it.
a title like "ladies on ladies" AND started by EarlJam...hell I was almost afraid to read it!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 15th, 2009, 2:51 pm

windsor wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:My mind was completely in the gutter when I read the title of this thread. I admit it.
a title like "ladies on ladies" AND started by EarlJam...hell I was almost afraid to read it!
But you came up with a great answer! Love ladies in stiletto's!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 15th, 2009, 2:51 pm

Overall fitness.

As Windsor said, anyone can buy a pair of boobs, but long toned legs and toned arms can't be purchased. Flat bellies are also good to have. As are nice teeth and healthy gums.

But I also like good hair and makeup. And nails. And the teeth, hair and nails can be purchased. In fact, a woman ought to look like she's spent a lot on her teeth, hair, nails and makeup.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » June 15th, 2009, 2:52 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
windsor wrote:
I love "ladies on ladies."
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 15th, 2009, 2:52 pm

CathyCA wrote:Overall fitness.

As Windsor said, anyone can buy a pair of boobs, but long toned legs and toned arms can't be purchased. Flat bellies are also good to have. As are nice teeth and healthy gums.

But I also like good hair and makeup. And nails. And the teeth, hair and nails can be purchased. In fact, a woman ought to look like she's spent a lot on her teeth, hair, nails and makeup.
Another great answer!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » June 15th, 2009, 2:53 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
windsor wrote:

Pardon my French but...............Holy Shit.

-EJamicanimcal
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
weezie
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by weezie » June 15th, 2009, 3:52 pm

In my experience, the surest way to turn a guy on is to laugh at his jokes. ;)
I tell ya' they're like putty if they think you think they're funny. Any other ladies agree?
Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Bostondevil » June 15th, 2009, 4:37 pm

weezie wrote:In my experience, the surest way to turn a guy on is to laugh at his jokes. ;)
I tell ya' they're like putty if they think you think they're funny. Any other ladies agree?
It's why my husband married me, I (still) laugh at all his jokes.

Put me in the great pair of legs camp too. I also notice nice eyes, paticularly when I'm looking photographs of famous beautiful women. The one's that could convince me to bat for the other team have something about their eyes in addition to great legs. Also, just like with men, intelligence is a turn on.
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
Miles

Post by Miles » June 16th, 2009, 4:15 pm

So basically you like everything form head-to-toe but only if it's perfect.
sMiles
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 16th, 2009, 4:29 pm

Miles wrote:

That's not what I wrote.

Fake boobs look fake--like the woman is trying too desperately to achieve something.

But long toned legs, toned arms and a flat belly indicate that a woman has been working hard, and that she is healthy and takes care of herself.

The teeth, hair, nails and makeup show that she cares enough about herself to present a pretty package to the world.

I aspire to have toned legs, arms and a flat belly once again. I had them until I turned 30. Then I fell apart.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » June 17th, 2009, 7:51 pm

CathyCA wrote:
Miles wrote:

That's not what I wrote.

Fake boobs look fake--like the woman is trying too desperately to achieve something.

But long toned legs, toned arms and a flat belly indicate that a woman has been working hard, and that she is healthy and takes care of herself.

The teeth, hair, nails and makeup show that she cares enough about herself to present a pretty package to the world.

I aspire to have toned legs, arms and a flat belly once again. I had them until I turned 30. Then I fell apart.
HMMMMMMM..... I am not sure what happened between 30 and now, but I am familiar with FINE SUGAR (Yes, I LOVE SWEET TEA) and I have to disagree with this generality, maybe I have the wrong context... I'm speed reading... (GO FIGURE... A MAN trying to achieve the QUICKEEEEEE :D :oops:, so MAYBE I MISSED SOMETHING...., but OOOH LAAAA LAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :ymhug:

Anyone wanna wrestle? :ymblushing: :D
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 17th, 2009, 9:26 pm

cl15876 wrote: HMMMMMMM..... I am not sure what happened between 30 and now, but I am familiar with FINE SUGAR (Yes, I LOVE SWEET TEA) and I have to disagree with this generality, maybe I have the wrong context... I'm speed reading... (GO FIGURE... A MAN trying to achieve the QUICKEEEEEE :D :oops:, so MAYBE I MISSED SOMETHING...., but OOOH LAAAA LAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :ymhug:

What are you talking about?

Feel free to answer offline.

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 17th, 2009, 9:40 pm

CathyCA wrote:
cl15876 wrote: HMMMMMMM..... I am not sure what happened between 30 and now, but I am familiar with FINE SUGAR (Yes, I LOVE SWEET TEA) and I have to disagree with this generality, maybe I have the wrong context... I'm speed reading... (GO FIGURE... A MAN trying to achieve the QUICKEEEEEE :D :oops:, so MAYBE I MISSED SOMETHING...., but OOOH LAAAA LAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :ymhug:

What are you talking about?

Feel free to answer offline.
Thank you for the explanation.

~ James Naismith
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 18th, 2009, 9:25 am

Yea, I definitely think he should answer you offline on that one. I understood enough from guy context to know that you do NOT want that online. ;)

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » June 18th, 2009, 3:35 pm

bjornolf wrote:Yea, I definitely think he should answer you offline on that one. I understood enough from guy context to know that you do NOT want that online. ;)

%%-
Hey now, I am an O:-) ... I may get crazy within reason, but everytime I see this thread it reminds me of Jerry Springer... (I've only seen the commercials, never watched the show....), hence, the wrestling comment.... Ya never know,... ahem ..., from what I hear, what will happen on that show.... :-B :-o :-B