LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 11th, 2012, 10:06 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I can't find my set of Exacto knives. I'm sure it's exactly where I left it the last time I used them, I just don't know, or can't see under the clutter, where that is. I'm usually pretty good about putting tools/stuff back where it belongs when I take it out to use it. Guess not this time. X(
Watch wear you sit!
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 11th, 2012, 12:01 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I can't find my set of Exacto knives. I'm sure it's exactly where I left it the last time I used them, I just don't know, or can't see under the clutter, where that is. I'm usually pretty good about putting tools/stuff back where it belongs when I take it out to use it. Guess not this time. X(
Watch wear you sit!
Ruthie probably borrowed them for a preschool art project.

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » December 11th, 2012, 12:34 pm

Blame the OP. That's what I always do. And I'm usually right. I hide everything now. And that's not hard. Typical man can't find anything, bless his heart.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 11th, 2012, 12:46 pm

Vibes for my follicly-challenged other half. He is at the ER in Kernersville with a nosebleed. It started bleeding before 8am, and urgent care couldn't stop it.

Might be a good time to cut the baby aspirin out of his morning regimen. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 11th, 2012, 1:13 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Vibes for my follicly-challenged other half. He is at the ER in Kernersville with a nosebleed. It started bleeding before 8am, and urgent care couldn't stop it.

I think that the Reverend Lawgrad needs a "poor sweet baby" or two, and you need several hugs! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 11th, 2012, 7:25 pm

Sometimes OY irritates me (they've gone about 20 posts on the Seth Curry leg thread on concussions in the NFL!) and sometimes it just amuses me.

In the headline re: Christian Laettner being #2 on the list of greatest Final Four players, there's this line:

Bobby Hurley came in at #19, Grant Hill was #36, Shane Battier #39, Johnny Dawkins #69 and Derry Fanny 73.

When I was in my first year at Duke, we had a really good player named Danny Ferry. Could he be kin to Derry Fanny?

Anyone think we ought to tell them? Or was I in the law library my entire first year and never realized this was his official nickname? :duke: :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 11th, 2012, 8:12 pm

CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Vibes for my follicly-challenged other half. He is at the ER in Kernersville with a nosebleed. It started bleeding before 8am, and urgent care couldn't stop it.

I think that the Reverend Lawgrad needs a "poor sweet baby" or two, and you need several hugs! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

I'm with Cathy. :ymhug:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 11th, 2012, 8:39 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

I'm with Cathy. :ymhug:
Thank y'all for the hugs and vibes. He is fine. I offered to leave work early and meet him at the ER, and he informed me there was no need and he was leaving to go visit a lady in the nursing home.

It looks like he has an eraser and two pieces of string stuck in his nostril. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » December 11th, 2012, 9:13 pm

lawgrad91 wrote: It looks like he has an eraser and two pieces of string stuck in his nostril. :9f:
Now that is a mental pix that may be worth seeing live & in person! =)) :))

Really am glad to hear he is o.k.! :ymhug:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » December 11th, 2012, 11:46 pm

Hug him anyway, even if he IS a mouth breather. Feel better soon, Rev.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » December 12th, 2012, 12:33 am

Lightning tried to strike me last night. But I missed it. :( :facepalm2: :sigh: :Boo: ~x( #-o :angry-screaming: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:

Dec. 11, 2012 : 4, 5, 16, 19, 28

I play those numbers in the NC Cash 5 lottery on a regular basis, but not always. Last night I didn't. Those were the numbers drawn. $230,000 phhhht, gone. :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » December 12th, 2012, 12:55 am

lawgrad91 wrote:It looks like he has an eraser and two pieces of string stuck in his nostril. :9f:
It wasn't a tampon, was it? That's what our sports trainers used for bloody noses in HS.... :))
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 12th, 2012, 8:03 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Lightning tried to strike me last night. But I missed it. :( :facepalm2: :sigh: :Boo: ~x( #-o :angry-screaming: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:

I play those numbers in the NC Cash 5 lottery on a regular basis, but not always. Last night I didn't. Those were the numbers drawn. $230,000 phhhht, gone. :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:
oooooooh that sucks. Now you gotta pick new numbers.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » December 12th, 2012, 8:23 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Lightning tried to strike me last night. But I missed it. :( :facepalm2: :sigh: :Boo: ~x( #-o :angry-screaming: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow: :crying-yellow:

oooooooh that sucks. Now you gotta pick new numbers.
Now he won't be able to buy that second pack of Costcos for the Belk Bowl tailgate. :((
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 12th, 2012, 10:30 am

DevilAlumna wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:It looks like he has an eraser and two pieces of string stuck in his nostril. :9f:
It wasn't a tampon, was it? That's what our sports trainers used for bloody noses in HS.... :))
My coworkers suggested that, actually. No, thinner than a tampon and the strings are black. If you stare at it long enough, it looks like he shoved a small explosive device in his nostril.

It isn't keeping him from his rounds at Costco today, so I guess he is doing better. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 12th, 2012, 10:31 am

Bummer, Ozzie. Sorry about that.
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 12th, 2012, 11:01 am

Crapulous. :((

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 12th, 2012, 11:03 am

DevilAlumna wrote:
Dr. Blair Underwood (team doctor for the Knicks) used a tampon to stop Steve's nosebleed when Steve walked in on Miranda and Blair in bed one time.

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 12th, 2012, 1:26 pm

I just sent TigerDevil two work-related faxes re: mutual defendants. One is allegedly from Conner Vernon, the other allegedly from Quinn Cook.

I wonder if the PD's office manager, light blue Pam, will figure it out. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 12th, 2012, 4:33 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:I just sent TigerDevil two work-related faxes re: mutual defendants. One is allegedly from Conner Vernon, the other allegedly from Quinn Cook.

I wonder if the PD's office manager, light blue Pam, will figure it out. :9f:
Clever!

~ James Naismith