BD is a coward.

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school

BD is a coward.

Post by Bostondevil » July 25th, 2009, 7:21 pm

Hi Folks, it's finally gone to far. I just can't be my mom's friend on Facebook but I don't have the courage to tell her to bug off, so, I've created a second Facebook account (using my husband's last name). It will be the one with a profile pic of my husband, my son, and Kevin Youkilis. I will be asking some of you to be my friend a second time just so my mom doesn't suspect. I've told Mom I'm keeping the other one for theater stuff which is true. It's also the one where buddies can make off color remarks to me that my mother won't read. So. Thank for you cooperation.
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: BD is a coward.

Post by cl15876 » July 25th, 2009, 7:31 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Hi Folks, it's finally gone to far. I just can't be my mom's friend on Facebook but I don't have the courage to tell her to bug off, so, I've created a second Facebook account (using my husband's last name). It will be the one with a profile pic of my husband, my son, and Kevin Youkilis. I will be asking some of you to be my friend a second time just so my mom doesn't suspect. I've told Mom I'm keeping the other one for theater stuff which is true. It's also the one where buddies can make off color remarks to me that my mother won't read. So. Thank for you cooperation.
For a Pic with YOU!!!! I'll cooperate!!!!! I hope to see my invite, spandex girl, OMG, what a HOTTIE!!!! ;)
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » July 25th, 2009, 8:08 pm

Interesting way to solve the dilemma...the older generation(read Aunts and Uncles) befriending me on FB is part of why I don't think it's all that.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » July 25th, 2009, 8:19 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:Interesting way to solve the dilemma...the older generation(read Aunts and Uncles) befriending me on FB is part of why I don't think it's all that.
My Awesome GF, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, Kids, my X, her parents, my company and many many many other friends are all out there.... THEY ALL KNOW ME and they ALL know that I am playful (not a bad thing)!!! Great way to keep up with what is going on in other's lives, if one is interested in that ... I definitely care about all of those I mentioned and I'm not suggesting that you don't, but you always have to be careful exactly what you post out here on the wild wild west, but I am definitely interested (definitely from a caring and loving perspective) what is happening with others that I know and am close to!!!!! BUT, everyone has there own perspectives which is okay! ;)
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » July 26th, 2009, 1:00 pm

Good! NOWWWWW can you put up the nudie pics?!?
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » July 26th, 2009, 3:23 pm

Shammrog wrote:Good! NOWWWWW can you put up the nudie pics?!?
Done.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » July 26th, 2009, 4:18 pm

Bostondevil wrote:
Done.
More importantly, how does all of this affect SCRABBLE matches? :ymbringiton: \:D/ :-??
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » July 26th, 2009, 8:52 pm

Lavabe wrote:
More importantly, how does all of this affect SCRABBLE matches? :ymbringiton: \:D/ :-??
...not that you would know. It's still your turn.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » July 26th, 2009, 9:53 pm

wilson wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
...not that you would know. It's still your turn.
I've been told that it's no longer the Beta version. How's the new version? What happens to ongoing game when you move to the new version? I guess from Wilson's comment that I now have THREE outstanding games.
:-$ :-$ :-$
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Sue71

Post by Sue71 » July 26th, 2009, 10:19 pm

No one wants to play against me... Winning must really suck
for y'all. 8-|
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » July 26th, 2009, 11:15 pm

Oh BD, I'm so sorry it had to come to this. FB can really be a pain. I have a supervisor at work whose friend just posted some pics of him from one of their LARP (live-action role-playing) events and allowed friends of friends to see it. He's opened up to me about his LARPing, but I don't think many people at work have any idea that he spends his weekends running around in the woods wearing tights and leather armor and swinging foam swords at his friends. I'm not even sure he realizes his other colleagues at work can see the pics. I think I'll have to let him know tomorrow.
-- DukeUsul
weezie
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by weezie » July 27th, 2009, 12:18 am

Just not of Youkilis, please God no!
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » July 27th, 2009, 12:57 am

DukeUsul wrote:Oh BD, I'm so sorry it had to come to this. FB can really be a pain. I have a supervisor at work whose friend just posted some pics of him from one of their LARP (live-action role-playing) events and allowed friends of friends to see it. He's opened up to me about his LARPing, but I don't think many people at work have any idea that he spends his weekends running around in the woods wearing tights and leather armor and swinging foam swords at his friends. I'm not even sure he realizes his other colleagues at work can see the pics. I think I'll have to let him know tomorrow.
Luckily, no such photos of me exist. But, if any of you have the 1984 Duke Video Yearbook . . .