Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Jesus_hurley
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Irving's Impact Points to Up-Tempo Play

Post by Jesus_hurley » October 5th, 2010, 10:05 am

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml? ... EM_ID=4200

“We'll change our whole offense, the way we play because of Kyrie," Krzyzewski told the New York Athletic Club in early May. “We’ll run a lot more and we’ll press. He’s fortunate to have Nolan Smith and Kyle Singler on the perimeter with him and the Plumlees [inside]. He'll have good weapons with him.”
DevilWearsPrada
Part Time Student at PWing school

Re: Irving's Impact Points to Up-Tempo Play

Post by DevilWearsPrada » October 22nd, 2010, 12:36 pm

Kyrie will play Up Tempo. On the first play, of the CTC, he stole the ball, and went flying down the court. My neck is not used to moving that fast. We have not had that kinda PG, since Jason (J) Williams.

I have been practicing moving my neck and head much faster, to follow the ball, at Games. :happy-bouncyblue:

And with Nolan, Kyle, Plums, Seth, Ryan, Josh and Tyler on board......... should prove to be a much faster game!!! :Clap:
indoor66

Re: Irving's Impact Points to Up-Tempo Play

Post by indoor66 » October 22nd, 2010, 5:57 pm

DevilWearsPrada wrote:Kyrie will play Up Tempo. On the first play, of the CTC, he stole the ball, and went flying down the court. My neck is not used to moving that fast. We have not had that kinda PG, since Jason (J) Williams.

I have been practicing moving my neck and head much faster, to follow the ball, at Games. :happy-bouncyblue:

And with Nolan, Kyle, Plums, Seth, Ryan, Josh and Tyler on board......... should prove to be a much faster game!!! :Clap:
Heck, I'm so excited I went out and bought a new Samsung LED TV to be ready for the season. :happy-bouncyblue: :-BD :9f:
If you give up your dream, YOU DIE.