Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 7:47 pm

devildeac wrote:
devildeac wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:I step away for three hours, and it took me 5 pages of reading to catch up on the LTE. :-bd ^:)^ ^:)^
I stepped away for most of the day yesterday and I have about 6-7 pages of material to, uhh, "review"...
One of the strategies of being a Master PW is when you can miss a day, return and find 6-7 pages of material with which to work. That's usually good for 20-30 posts or more. Missing yesterday was the exception as most of the, umm "material," was Sham's and the ability to respond to him was severely limited... :roll: ;)
Slow down a bit, so I can get caught up.... 40+ pages to go!!!! Lots of PWing hopefully! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 7:49 pm

devildeac wrote:
devildeac wrote:
devildeac wrote:"quote="devildeac"Running out of material..."/quote"
Who does that sound like? :roll: :))
Now I am starting to worry myself... :oops:
I think it's time to go out for my morning walk.
Are you on the coast again? I think I need to check this place out!!! :D I can't imagine you running out of material, let alone Sham!!!! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 7:50 pm

devildeac wrote:That's a first. Removing my own quotes to continue posting... :oops: :roll:
Truly sad.
TOOO FUNNY!!!! Practice makes purrrr-fect!!!!!! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 7:51 pm

devildeac wrote:That will do it. I will NOT try to break Tilly's record of four hundred something consecutive posts...
Tilly is amazing!!!! ;)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 7:53 pm

Lavabe wrote:
devildeac wrote:
devildeac wrote:"quote="devildeac""Running out of material...
Who does that sound like? :roll: :))"/quote"

Now I am starting to worry myself... :oops:
I think it's time to go out for my morning walk.
TWEET!!!!!!!!! :-t

Illegal recursive quoting. 15 minute penalty. [-x [-x %-( %-(

NOTE: To cite this as an illegal activity, I had to remove one of the embedded quotes. The shame of it! ~x(
Got a good tag team going on though!!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:06 pm

devildeac wrote:
CathyCA wrote:I'm going to go to bed now.
Guess that means it will be time for BONES to light up the leader board. :oops: :roll: :))
Man, I missed my opportunity!!!!! I was already asleep, exhausted!!!! :-D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:08 pm

devildeac wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
devildeac wrote:"quote="CathyCA"I'm going to go to bed now."/quote"

Guess that means it will be time for BONES to light up the leader board. :oops: :roll: :))
Not touching this comment!
Solely intended to mean that clbunchanumbers would take over your PW initiative tonight and vault over 1 or 2 of the folks in front of him in # of posts. Really. :oops:
Ahem ......, ya that is what I was thinking you were thinking!!! :D =)) =)) :-?
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:11 pm

devildeac wrote:
bjornolf wrote:Okay, nobody better EVER give me a razzing for being a PW again, or I'm bringing up the great Cathy post off of August 8th, 2009. :-w Cough...cough one of my favorite posters. ;) That display by Cathy would have taken me one, maybe two posts. It was definitely impressive. I just don't think like that. See my post of emoticons for example. I COULD have gotten a post for every emoticon, but did I? Heck no! ;)

%%-
Point
I
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:12 pm

devildeac wrote:
bjornolf wrote:Okay, nobody better EVER give me a razzing for being a PW again, or I'm bringing up the great Cathy post off of August 8th, 2009. :-w Cough...cough one of my favorite posters. ;) That display by Cathy would have taken me one, maybe two posts. It was definitely impressive. I just don't think like that. See my post of emoticons for example. I COULD have gotten a post for every emoticon, but did I? Heck no! ;)

%%-
well
have
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:12 pm

devildeac wrote:

%%-
taken
to agree!!!!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:13 pm

devildeac wrote:

%%-
She's pretty incredible!!!! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:16 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:"quote="Lavabe""How long will it be before my gut flora converts back to my American diet?

All I can say is... ^#(^ ^#(^ ^#(^ ^#(^ :-q"/quote"

For your sake (and also for ILJ), hopefully sooner rather than later.
I suppose that beer would be helpful in returning my gut flora back to normal. :D

OH GREAT... I now expect a 10 post/5 word total response from devildeac. ;)
Hmmm ... wonder what beer would be best for that? (paging devildeac, devildeac to the LTE)
I may be late here (yes, I am) but I can't wait to see what DD says!!! I think ...
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:19 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:"quote="Lavabe""How long will it be before my gut flora converts back to my American diet?

For your sake (and also for ILJ), hopefully sooner rather than later.
I suppose that beer would be helpful in returning my gut flora back to normal. :D

Hmmm ... wonder what beer would be best for that? (paging devildeac, devildeac to the LTE)
... he will say Shem-AAAAAA!!!! but CathyCA and I were checking this out and there are two versions of it, which is the preferred?
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:25 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:"quote="CathyCA"We need to paint it before the washer and dryer arrive this week."/quote"
Take a look at your drier receptacle - easiest done now when there is no drier in front of it. Does it have 3 or 4 holes for the plug? I'll explain why I want to know when I see you next Saturday at our gathering.

Now to go back and read the 3 pages I skipped to post this. I missed a lot going to sleep early last night - y'all were very busy being PW's! B-) B-) B-)
What Ozzie said. When I bought my dryer it didn't come with a power cord; I had to buy it separately. Knowing which kind of receptacle you have is a key part of that process.

What kind of washer and dryer did you get, Cathy? I'm a huge fan of my Whirlpool Duet (high efficiency) w/d combo. The washer is a front loader. The wash cycles are pretty long for normal clothes, but stuff comes out really clean.
One reason driers (dryers? both spellings are acceptable - why?) don't come with cords, which is where the male plug is, is because there is not a standard (female) receptacle put in by electricians. Older dwellings tend to have 3-hole receptacles, newer ones have 4-hole receptacles, and therefore need a mating plug, but that is not consistent. Usually they are rated at 30 amps. Occasionally an electrician will have 50 amp (stove/range) receptacles in their truck when wiring the house and he'll use one of those, just to add to the confusion. The difference is in how the house was wired at the panel - are the neutral and ground wires "bonded together" or are they separate leads. Old houses tend to have them bonded together and use 3 wire systems, while newer abodes will have separate grounds and neutrals, but that depends on local codes, too.

Wiring 102 class is now over (for the moment). :D
Good points and yes you are absolutely correct! Ya know you are dating yourself!!!! :D I am sitting here trying to remember, but I think it was four!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:28 pm

devildeac wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:
Lavabe wrote:"quote="Lavabe""How long will it be before my gut flora converts back to my American diet?

A summer wheat beer might be nice.

Festina Peche might work, too.
I am shocked! I have to check to the Festina Peche out now!!!!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:32 pm

devildeac wrote:Looks like Ozzie grabbed #5000 and he wasted it dissing a microbrew...

Sheesh...

congrats anyway...
=)) =)) =)) =)) That's a BL man for ya!!!! =)) =)) =)) =))
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 13th, 2009, 8:38 pm

cl15876 wrote: Are you on the coast again? I think I need to check this place out!!! :D I can't imagine you running out of material, let alone Sham!!!! :D
you can't imagine devildeac running out of Shamm? Wow!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:38 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Must ... clean ... now.
Very impressive run!!!! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:41 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Sue71 wrote:
devildeac wrote:"quote="devildeac""Looks like Lavabe has his sights set on Ozzie today...

Maybe this hour..."/quote"

If he keeps up this pace, Sue, BONES and colchar are in his passing range today, too. ;)

Hey, I have an excuse for not posting lately. Don't I get some kind of free pass or something?
I think Lavabe's already passed me. I'm not PWing much these days.
OMG, who are you trying to pull the wool over on??? It was all I could do to step a post or two ahead of you, now that I see you have surpassed my standing!!!!! Shew, got back a few posts of ground, but you are still making me sweat!!!!! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 13th, 2009, 8:43 pm

Less than 30 pages to go now!!!! .... I sure did pick the wrong thread to try and get caught up with..... OMG!!!! This is hard work!!!! 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}