Road Raging

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Re: Road Raging

Post by Lavabe » August 18th, 2009, 5:51 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
Miles wrote:
devildeac wrote:I had best not participate here. I might get myself banned. :oops: :roll: :))
Impossible while you're wearing the green jacket. B-) :ymsmug: :-bd
He won the Masters?
Devildeac is now a mod.

Now devildeac, don't you know that moderators can get banned too? Haven't you ever seen that board over yonder when they banned...

WHOOPS... they have yet to ban or to infract a mod.

Never mind. :ymblushing:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 18th, 2009, 6:05 pm

My pet peeve is someone driving about 10 mph under the speed limit in the passing lane on the interstate. Usually they're talking on a cell phone.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » August 18th, 2009, 6:23 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:My pet peeve is someone driving about 10 mph under the speed limit in the passing lane on the interstate. Usually they're talking on a cell phone.
NOW YOU HAVE INSIGHTED ME TO ACTION X( X( X( X( X( X( X( I agreee! It NEVER FAILS!!!!!! X( X( X( X( X( X( Don't these fools know that I have already been in traffic for over an hour and have to get home to get on CTN???? GOSH, what the heck is going on today?????
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » August 18th, 2009, 6:25 pm

cl15876 wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:My pet peeve is someone driving about 10 mph under the speed limit in the passing lane on the interstate. Usually they're talking on a cell phone.
NOW YOU HAVE INSIGHTED ME TO ACTION X( X( X( X( X( X( X(
Or incited, as the case may be. :roll:
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 18th, 2009, 6:28 pm

cl15876 wrote:
wilson wrote:
cl15876 wrote: NOW YOU HAVE INSIGHTED ME TO ACTION X( X( X( X( X( X( X(
=)) =)) =)) =)) Just trying to suck you in!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Well, usually I resist. Just look at it this way...you're the best bad speller on this board. :ymhug:
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » August 18th, 2009, 6:33 pm

weezie wrote:
How's about when some dingbat rides your bumper and then passes you and slows down, all free and easy now that he has gotten ahead of you. My kids learned some very colorful, descriptive language as we motored from ballet to baseball to piano, etc, etc, in the olden days. [-x

My daughter was about three when someone cut me off - she immediately wanted to know if they were an idiot or a damn idiot...luckly she hadn't picked up the f$%#ing idiot!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 18th, 2009, 6:43 pm

cl15876 wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
wilson wrote:"quote="cl15876""
NOW YOU HAVE INSIGHTED ME TO ACTION X( X( X( X( X( X( X( "/quote"
=)) =)) =)) =)) Just trying to suck you in!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Well, usually I resist. Just look at it this way...you're the best bad speller on this board. :ymhug:
Ooops, I think I was quoting myself here, I would have expected this reply from Wilson back to ME.... OR maybe I inadvertently removed his quote, but I DO have a reputation to uphold!!!! :D I do like to make up words, like deriving chemistry!!!! What an awesome thought and experience! :D
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » August 18th, 2009, 8:37 pm

wilson wrote:Ditto to pretty much all of the above.
I also hate people who drive just fast enough to stay right in your blind spot, people who don't use turn signals on surface streets, and people whose speed fluctuates wildly on the interstate (already mentioned).
Finally, people who blow up behind you and generally act like dickweeds, and then when you finally get them past you so they can irritate someone else, you see that they have a Jesus fish on their car. Or those fucking infernal decals signifying every parent, child, dog, cat, and fish in the household...the ones that stretch 2/3 of the way across the rear windshield of their Ford Valdez, I mean Excursion. The one that they're driving 90 mph. 4 feet off your back bumper.
I need to stop.
OMG Yes! I mean NO! Kelly and I both cringe whenever we see the "family" on the back of the SUV. I can tell there's one nearby just by the look on Kelly's face!
sMiles