Totaled my car today.

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Re: Totaled my car today.

Post by bjornolf » January 18th, 2011, 9:04 am

You'll be fine with extra-potent, super-concentrated Tilly vibes. They ALWAYS work. I'll throw mine in anyway:

:wizard: :pray:

@};-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » January 18th, 2011, 10:20 am

All the vibes you need on their way down from Charlotte. Hang in there buddy.
sMiles
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » January 18th, 2011, 12:53 pm

colchar wrote:
devildeac wrote:Colchar has all my spam telling me about "drugs you need" and "pills from a Canadian pharmacy."

Huh?
That was in reference to a short-running exchange of posts lawgrad and I had about spam that included "pills you need" and "drugs from Canadian pharmacies." That seemed to be the only emails she got for a while so I told her that I had forwarded all my crap like that to her account and was happy that I was successful in my efforts :ymblushing: .
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » January 18th, 2011, 1:45 pm

devildeac wrote:
colchar wrote:
devildeac wrote:Colchar has all my spam telling me about "drugs you need" and "pills from a Canadian pharmacy."

Huh?
That was in reference to a short-running exchange of posts lawgrad and I had about spam that included "pills you need" and "drugs from Canadian pharmacies." That seemed to be the only emails she got for a while so I told her that I had forwarded all my crap like that to her account and was happy that I was successful in my efforts :ymblushing: .
DD, you haven't seen my post in "Good Morning" thread today about my spam, have you?

I got 9 more for neat prescriptions that will make bigger something I don't have, and one from the UNIBANK of Burkina Faso. I won't blame you for the Burkina Faso one.
Iron Duke #1471997.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » January 18th, 2011, 3:24 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
devildeac wrote:
colchar wrote:
Huh?
DD, you haven't seen my post in "Good Morning" thread today about my spam, have you?

I got 9 more for neat prescriptions that will make bigger something I don't have, and one from the UNIBANK of Burkina Faso. I won't blame you for the Burkina Faso one.
I did read it.

Only 9 prescriptions? All of my forwards must not be reaching their destination. Maybe some are finally going to colchar....

:)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » January 18th, 2011, 3:39 pm

Do you have full coverage on your vehicle? And rental car endorsement on your auto policy?

I am sorry for the loss of your wheels. I know you are sick. I hope you are not hurt. And no one else was injured.

CHIN UP!!!!!