LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by ArkieDukie » December 18th, 2010, 8:50 am

X( X( I am asking for shin kicks for my new ex sister-in-law. She left a very nasty message for my brother and then posted his response to her message on Facebook. She's trying to paint him as the villain while leaving out the fact that what she said to get the response was far nastier. I had to talk my older sister out of posting a response. Thought about saying something myself but decided not to sink to her level. I just hope my mom doesn't find out about it b/c she WILL say something. And then the biyotch will use that in the same way that she used my brother's response. X( X(
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » December 18th, 2010, 8:56 am

Smart play.
In the end, the truth always wins out anyway. :-BD
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 18th, 2010, 8:58 am

captmojo wrote:Smart play.
In the end, the truth always wins out anyway. :-BD
RIght. And, sadly, she crazy. I posted something about an incident at work last month and she got mad b/c she thought it was about her. Can you say paranoid? My approach to this situation is officially Please Do Not Feed the Crazy Person.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
captmojo

Post by captmojo » December 18th, 2010, 9:01 am

I have a SIL/FB problem too. I know how tempting it is to blast off. Good restraint and taste will win out. :-$

If it weren't for Bartlett's Quotations, my SIL would be mute. This bitch has never had an original thought in all her life.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 18th, 2010, 9:05 am

captmojo wrote:I have a SIL/FB problem too. I know how tempting it is to blast off. Good restraint and taste will win out. :-$

If it weren't for Bartlett's Quotations, my SIL would be mute. This bitch has never had an original thought in all her life.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
-- Albert Einstein
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » December 18th, 2010, 9:06 am

CathyCA wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:
CathyCA wrote:I'm putting Christian on the plane to California this afternoon. My house will be so quiet over the next two weeks with no kids here. :romance-heart:
Yeah...but you can run around naked.

Thanks, CB&B, for making me laugh! =)) =)) =))
:text-worthless:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:))
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 18th, 2010, 9:55 am

ArkieDukie wrote:X( X( I am asking for shin kicks for my new ex sister-in-law. She left a very nasty message for my brother and then posted his response to her message on Facebook. She's trying to paint him as the villain while leaving out the fact that what she said to get the response was far nastier. I had to talk my older sister out of posting a response. Thought about saying something myself but decided not to sink to her level. I just hope my mom doesn't find out about it b/c she WILL say something. And then the biyotch will use that in the same way that she used my brother's response. X( X(
This is a situation when the "de-friend" button might come in handy.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 18th, 2010, 10:00 am

CathyCA wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:X( X( I am asking for shin kicks for my new ex sister-in-law. She left a very nasty message for my brother and then posted his response to her message on Facebook. She's trying to paint him as the villain while leaving out the fact that what she said to get the response was far nastier. I had to talk my older sister out of posting a response. Thought about saying something myself but decided not to sink to her level. I just hope my mom doesn't find out about it b/c she WILL say something. And then the biyotch will use that in the same way that she used my brother's response. X( X(
Very possibly. Problem is, she's crazy, and de-friending will give her fuel and she'll take it out on my brother. Truly a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. The situation is so recent that I'm still evaluating the best way to handle it.
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 18th, 2010, 10:06 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
Very possibly. Problem is, she's crazy, and de-friending will give her fuel and she'll take it out on my brother. Truly a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. The situation is so recent that I'm still evaluating the best way to handle it.
You may want to keep her on the friend list, if for no other reason than to keep an eye on her and what she is doing.

Pointy-toed shin kicks to the ex SIL! X(
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 18th, 2010, 10:07 am

CathyCA wrote:I'm putting Christian on the plane to California this afternoon. My house will be so quiet over the next two weeks with no kids here. :romance-heart:
:ymhug: :ymhug:
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 18th, 2010, 10:19 am

Off to buy stocking stuffers.
Iron Duke #1471997.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » December 18th, 2010, 11:00 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
Yeah...but you can run around naked.
:text-tmi:

OR

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
captmojo

Post by captmojo » December 18th, 2010, 12:42 pm

captmojo wrote: :text-worthless:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:))
OZZIE4DUKE wrote: :text-worthless:

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
devildeac wrote: :text-tmi:

OR

Sick minds think alike. :twitch:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 18th, 2010, 2:36 pm

Just go home from a productive shopping trip. Most of it wasn't for me; my Mom and sister both asked me to buy some gifts for them. The ones for my mom required a trip to Cabela's (hunting gloves for bro-in-law and warm gloves for Dad for riding his 4-wheeler). Finally just called my bro-in-law and said, "Tell me what you want and act surprised when you open it." He laughed and helped me pick out his Christmas present.

Walked out of Cabela's and into the mall. Right across the hall was a store selling Missouri products, including a couple of items I wanted to buy as gifts. Major bonus, since I thought I'd have to go elsewhere to buy them and never thought I'd find both items in the same shop. Also stumbled upon a Motherhood & Maternity Outlet. Texted my sister and promptly got a phone call. Her requested purchases were enough to get me a $50 gift card from restaurants.com. We're going to use it as a gift for a family friend. :happy-bouncyblue:
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 18th, 2010, 4:40 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Just go home from a productive shopping trip. Most of it wasn't for me; my Mom and sister both asked me to buy some gifts for them. The ones for my mom required a trip to Cabela's (hunting gloves for bro-in-law and warm gloves for Dad for riding his 4-wheeler). Finally just called my bro-in-law and said, "Tell me what you want and act surprised when you open it." He laughed and helped me pick out his Christmas present.

Walked out of Cabela's and into the mall. Right across the hall was a store selling Missouri products, including a couple of items I wanted to buy as gifts. Major bonus, since I thought I'd have to go elsewhere to buy them and never thought I'd find both items in the same shop. Also stumbled upon a Motherhood & Maternity Outlet. Texted my sister and promptly got a phone call. Her requested purchases were enough to get me a $50 gift card from restaurants.com. We're going to use it as a gift for a family friend. :happy-bouncyblue:
Sounds productive!

We got our last present (gift card for Mom to give cousin's girlfriend, whose name she drew) plus a bunch of stocking stuffers. Now watching the burnt orange and the baby blues. Boy, do the baby blues suck. :ymdevil:
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 18th, 2010, 5:20 pm

As badly as the baby blues suck, the Longhorns have no clue how to play 8 on 5.
Iron Duke #1471997.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 18th, 2010, 5:22 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:As badly as the baby blues suck, the Longhorns have no clue how to play 8 on 5.
I've avoided it...but I'm gonna watch the second after walking my dog through cold puddles. I'll be in sec21.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » December 18th, 2010, 5:26 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:As badly as the baby blues suck, the Longhorns have no clue how to play 8 on 5.
Interesting observation. Someone over on DBR posted that karl hess was the player of the game so far. :whistle: :-?

Just like old times. Rick Barnes coaches against the 'heels and gets screwed.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 18th, 2010, 5:33 pm

devildeac wrote:
Interesting observation. Someone over on DBR posted that karl hess was the player of the game so far. :whistle: :-?

Just like old times. Rick Barnes coaches against the 'heels and gets screwed.
Yeah, I saw that about Karl Hess. The sad thing is, it's true. :((
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » December 18th, 2010, 6:27 pm

WRAL just put Madison's snow picture in their newscast! She's a star! VDB - did you see it?
http://www.wral.com/golo/image/8798480/ ... %2C1265722
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com