Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: Get Well Soon: CathyCA

Post by EarlJam » September 15th, 2010, 7:25 pm

CathyCA wrote:
The surgeon's office called to check on me today. She offered to give me darvocet, but I told her that the pain isn't "having my baby" acute, so I turned down the darvocet.
You did WHAT!? :-o

Sweet Moses on a pickle platter.

Hypothetically speaking, I wish someone would offer me some narcotics. :happy-bouncyblue: You know, hypothetically speaking. Just kidding. Ha. Ha. You know, kidding and such. Yeah.

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 15th, 2010, 7:36 pm

CathyCA wrote:
devildeac wrote: No, because I have never tasted it. I looked it up and it comes from Mother Earth Brewing in Kinston and is a kolsch, which is a German style brew that is very light and fruity/floral tasting with very little bitterness. I'd bet you like it and would end up keeping the 6er. If you did not, CB&B and I would be happy to trade/buy/drink the rest of the bottles. I am being quite serious here. For a change. :D
I can't try it between now and Saturday. Alcohol is on my "do not consume" list this week.

Can you wait until the Army game on 9/25 to trade?
Absolutely.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 15th, 2010, 7:38 pm

EarlJam wrote:
devildeac wrote:
CathyCA wrote: I know! I'm really looking forward to that game!

What am I going to eat at Brunchgate? Is anyone bringing jello? =))
Endless River. :)) =))
IDK about jello.
Endless River? What the hell is that? Sounds like a long piss to me.

-EarlJam
Read about it here:

http://www.motherearthbrewing.com/page/endless-river1

From a relatively new brewery in Kinston, NC.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 15th, 2010, 7:40 pm

fordgrl00 wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
You're so sweet! :ymhug:
What's your favorite flavor?

Wow, you mean she gets a choice, I would have automatically assumed BLUEBERRY for the game! Gosh, it's been ages since I last had jello.

:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
BLUE RASPBERRY would probably work, too, if available. :D
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » September 15th, 2010, 7:41 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:
'Kay, will do.
You're so sweet! :ymhug:
What's your favorite flavor?
I'm eating blue jello this week.

For Saturday, that would be great. NOTHING in the red family, however, for this game.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » September 16th, 2010, 11:31 am

Cathy, how are you feeling today?
I worship the Blue Devil!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » September 16th, 2010, 11:46 am

TillyGalore wrote:Cathy, how are you feeling today?
My mouth hurts, and my arm has turned a pretty shade of teal, purple and yellow.

I'm bored, so I'm going to try to go in to the office today.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » September 16th, 2010, 1:01 pm

CathyCA wrote:
My mouth hurts, and my arm has turned a pretty shade of teal, purple and yellow.

Don't overdo it. Remember you have a big Saturday ahead of you, and you're the designated driver for your mom and Miss Fran.
Iron Duke #1471997.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » September 16th, 2010, 1:21 pm

EarlJam wrote:
Hypothetically speaking, I wish someone would offer me some narcotics. :happy-bouncyblue: You know, hypothetically speaking. Just kidding. Ha. Ha. You know, kidding and such. Yeah.

-EarlJam

I've got tons of percocet sitting around here :D
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » September 16th, 2010, 1:53 pm

colchar wrote:
EarlJam wrote:

-EarlJam

I've got tons of percocet sitting around here :D
Colchar,

It concerns me that you have so much of that stuff just lying around. If you have pets, or guests, or whatever, you know, it could be dangerous. I like you, so tell you what I'll do. Just send at least half of the Percocet to me. I will PM you with my address. Narcotics, like sayyyyyyyyyy, freon, are very dangerous and you shouldnt just throw them away in the trash. I have a special organic disposal system for narcotics. Send them to me. I will get rid of them for you. I am only thinking of your safety man, and the safety of those that visit or live there with you.

Your welcome in advance.

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » September 16th, 2010, 4:25 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

Don't overdo it. Remember you have a big Saturday ahead of you, and you're the designated driver for your mom and Miss Fran.
I went in to the office and they had changed out the computer system. So, I returned telephone calls and then called the girls in to my office and had them reconfigure my email and my printer.

After yakking on the phone for almost 3 hours, my jaw was really sore, so I went home.

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » September 16th, 2010, 4:34 pm

How are you feeling now that you're home?
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » September 16th, 2010, 7:04 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:How are you feeling now that you're home?
I took a nap, and for that hour, the pain was gone. Trying to figure out what to fix for dinner for the kid. . .

~ James Naismith
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » September 18th, 2010, 4:58 am

EarlJam wrote:
Colchar,

It concerns me that you have so much of that stuff just lying around. If you have pets, or guests, or whatever, you know, it could be dangerous. I like you, so tell you what I'll do. Just send at least half of the Percocet to me. I will PM you with my address. Narcotics, like sayyyyyyyyyy, freon, are very dangerous and you shouldnt just throw them away in the trash. I have a special organic disposal system for narcotics. Send them to me. I will get rid of them for you. I am only thinking of your safety man, and the safety of those that visit or live there with you.

Your welcome in advance.

-EarlJam

I'm sure your organic disposal system would process them rather nicely ;) If you can find a way for me to mail them to you without potentially ending up in a whole pile of shit, you can have 'em.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » September 18th, 2010, 6:52 am

Got any leftover Percodan?

THAT was the shit! :veryconfused: :twitch:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » September 20th, 2010, 11:47 pm

captmojo wrote:Got any leftover Percodan?

THAT was the shit! :veryconfused: :twitch:
I had Percocet with my first baby. Woo-hoo! That stuff was incredible. It took the edge right off the pain. The nurses couldn't get it to me fast enough. Then I went home a few days later, and there came a point where the wooziness took over, so I had to give them up. I really did love my Percocet.

In other news, I had to perform surgery with Mom's manicure scissors on my mouth this afternoon. The stitches are beginning to shake loose. I'm starting to feel almost human again.

~ James Naismith
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » September 21st, 2010, 12:56 pm

colchar wrote:
EarlJam wrote:
Colchar,

Your welcome in advance.

-EarlJam

I'm sure your organic disposal system would process them rather nicely ;) If you can find a way for me to mail them to you without potentially ending up in a whole pile of shit, you can have 'em.
I thought the processing would get the narcotics into a pile of shit. You won't be processed that way. :D
Life is good!
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » September 21st, 2010, 12:57 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
colchar wrote:
EarlJam wrote:
Colchar,

Your welcome in advance.

-EarlJam

I thought the processing would get the narcotics into a pile of shit. You won't be processed that way. :D
Oh - you meant trouble because you mailed them. Now I get it. We do have some attorneys on the boards that may be able to help you out if you do find that whole pile of shit.
Life is good!