Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by cl15876 » April 17th, 2010, 12:34 pm

Lavabe wrote:
devildeac wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:I don't get all that stuff about how the players should decide the game at the end. If something is a foul in the first minute or in the twenty-eighth minute, it should be a foul in the fortieth minute. Somehow I can't see one of our judges saying, "Well, that was hearsay in the Commonwealth's case in chief, but now that we're on the last witness of rebuttal, I'll let it go."

I wanted to ask, in all those replays of the NC game, if the refs ever called that foul on Howard for the crackback block on Kyle. I guess not. In the grand scheme of things, fortunately, it didn't matter....
Agreed. We got lucky, real lucky that the last shot did not bank in. There's even some controversy about whether the shot even left his hand before 0:00 appeared on the overhead clock or the shot clock. Imagine that scenario.
Does anyone know if he called out "HORSE" before he shot it?
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 17th, 2010, 1:45 pm

I fixed our closet for Sweetie Pie today. New shelf and clothes' rack.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 17th, 2010, 1:49 pm

My dad and step mom should be enjoying their drive from Lake Mead to the Grand Canyon today. My friends that I'm visting in June told me that Mead is in full bloom right now. Parent's will be loving it.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 17th, 2010, 1:52 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:My dad and step mom should be enjoying their drive from Lake Mead to the Grand Canyon today. My friends that I'm visting in June told me that Mead is in full bloom right now. Parent's will be loving it.
Oh that reminds me... you have been to Yosemite! I've been researching, but would love your commentary and further suggestions on what not to do....... Just in case I get there with MY GAL, I want to have my quiver ready! ;)
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 17th, 2010, 2:01 pm

cl15876 wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:My dad and step mom should be enjoying their drive from Lake Mead to the Grand Canyon today. My friends that I'm visting in June told me that Mead is in full bloom right now. Parent's will be loving it.
Oh that reminds me... you have been to Yosemite! I've been researching, but would love your commentary and further suggestions on what not to do....... Just in case I get there with MY GAL, I want have my quiver ready! ;)
Don't feed the bears.
cl15876

Re: Longest Thread Ever

Post by cl15876 » April 17th, 2010, 2:13 pm

TillyGalore wrote:Hello!!! I'm here. :mrgreen:
Hey, HOT STUFF! ;)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 17th, 2010, 2:14 pm

CathyCA wrote:This board allows posts with only one character in it. (See above.)
;)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 17th, 2010, 2:15 pm

CathyCA wrote:Aha! On the home page, I am currently the newest member of this community.
:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o YOU must be kidding all of us!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 17th, 2010, 2:57 pm

cl15876 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:Aha! On the home page, I am currently the newest member of this community.
Someone's reading the first page....Let us know when you get to the end. :asleep:
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 17th, 2010, 3:55 pm

Well..... it's 3:45pm... (long 3-4 days), regardless... thank god for the food channel (emotional support)! I think I might be going out for a take out order from OUT BACK! Call me or NOT CLASSY, but I've been craving this! (NOTE: I buy a ticket for Cathy and myself every VA Mega Millions deadline! WE WILL EVENTUALLY HIT THE JACKPOT! P.S. But as far as I'm concerned, She is MY JACKPOT that I've waited FOR ALL MY LIFE!!!!! What am AMAZING WOMAN!!! I bow down to her ......................
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 17th, 2010, 5:10 pm

Memo to Merlin the Rescue Hound: Mommy has enough trouble doing situps and pushups during the fitness routine without your getting under her arms or licking her face while she does so. And why, now that I'm finished, do you go sit in the chair instead of beside me on the couch? Love, Mom
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » April 17th, 2010, 5:20 pm

cl15876 wrote:Well..... it's 3:45pm... (long 3-4 days), regardless... thank god for the food channel (emotional support)! I think I might be going out for a take out order from OUT BACK! Call me or NOT CLASSY, but I've been craving this! (NOTE: I buy a ticket for Cathy and myseof every VA deadline! WE WILL EVENTUALLY HIT THE JACKPOT! P.S. She is MY JACKPOT that I've wated FOR ALL MY LIFE!!!!! What am AMAZING WOMAN!!! i bow down to her...................... (0nly natural!!!!)
I'm watching the Food Network too! Great for a lazy Saturday.

I got the new grill set up. Will be trying it out tonight. It's gonna be different. The old one was a real old cheapie single-burner propane grill. This is a four-burner serious BTU grill. I'm going to have to watch very closely tonight.
-- DukeUsul
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 17th, 2010, 5:24 pm

DukeUsul wrote:
cl15876 wrote:Well..... it's 3:45pm... (long 3-4 days), regardless... thank god for the food channel (emotional support)! I think I might be going out for a take out order from OUT BACK! Call me or NOT CLASSY, but I've been craving this! (NOTE: I buy a ticket for Cathy and myseof every VA deadline! WE WILL EVENTUALLY HIT THE JACKPOT! P.S. She is MY JACKPOT that I've wated FOR ALL MY LIFE!!!!! What am AMAZING WOMAN!!! i bow down to her...................... (0nly natural!!!!)

I got the new grill set up. Will be trying it out tonight. It's gonna be different. The old one was a real old cheapie single-burner propane grill. This is a four-burner serious BTU grill. I'm going to have to watch very closely tonight.

Man! What time's dinner? Should I bring beer :beer:or Bud Light? Our grill is in critical condition. Not sure what's wrong with it, except it needs to be replaced....
Iron Duke #1471997.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 17th, 2010, 8:27 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Someone's reading the first page....Let us know when you get to the end. :asleep:
:)) :)) =)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 17th, 2010, 8:29 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Memo to Merlin the Rescue Hound: Mommy has enough trouble doing situps and pushups during the fitness routine without your getting under her arms or licking her face while she does so. And why, now that I'm finished, do you go sit in the chair instead of beside me on the couch? Love, Mom
Your hound reads your memos? That's a great trick. 8-|
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 17th, 2010, 8:31 pm

I spread about 25 bales of pine straw today in about 3 hours. The remaining bales get spread tomorrow AM.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 17th, 2010, 8:40 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:

Man! What time's dinner? Should I bring beer :beer:or Bud Light? Our grill is in critical condition. Not sure what's wrong with it, except it needs to be replaced....
LOL! I have plenty of that strain .... helps me keep me rhythm...between OZ visits! I am soooo sorry you suffer from same issue!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 17th, 2010, 8:58 pm

devildeac wrote:I spread about 25 bales of pine straw today in about 3 hours. The remaining bales get spread tomorrow AM.
Well let's see... 1st (I'm proud of you for the exercise slim jim), 2nd, A bail of pine straw??? .. (maybe me, but I think picking up straw is like picking up a pencil my friend! :D I will definitely NOT go any further as I know you've been doing your 12oz exercises more than I! ;) So I don't want any confrontations or YOU kicking my ARSS!!! ;) You are such a STUD!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » April 17th, 2010, 9:04 pm

devildeac wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:Memo to Merlin the Rescue Hound: Mommy has enough trouble doing situps and pushups during the fitness routine without your getting under her arms or licking her face while she does so. And why, now that I'm finished, do you go sit in the chair instead of beside me on the couch? Love, Mom
Your hound reads your memos? That's a great trick. 8-|
Well, he doesn't listen, so I thought maybe he would read a memo. :O3 Or maybe his sister, Sasha the Fitness Schnauzer (who's usually underfoot when I exercise-apparently they're now tag-teaming me), will read it to him. She doesn't listen either.
Iron Duke #1471997.
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » April 17th, 2010, 10:49 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Oh that reminds me... you have been to Yosemite! I've been researching, but would love your commentary and further suggestions on what not to do....... Just in case I get there with MY GAL, I want have my quiver ready! ;)
Don't feed the bears.
I'll second this. Those things shouldn't even br fed via the dumpsters. Also, don't leave anything edible in your car. They'll bust the windows and rip out the upholstery.
Don't start any fires either. Lightening causes enough of these up there.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"