Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 9:15 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Are you still decorating, Tilly, or is your place done?
It's done for the most part, but I'm always looking to add things. :D
Too bad you're not here; you could hit Goodwill with me!
Your Goodwill sounds a lot better than the ones we have here. I have gotten some good deals but they are few and far between. I check out the stores often. We do have a great Resell (Habitat for Humanity) Store here.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 27th, 2010, 9:18 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I slept in until 9am. :D
Lucky you! Glad you were able to sleep in.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 9:24 am

Rolvix wrote:
colchar wrote:
Rolvix wrote: I was the only one to put Duke as the National Champion!

Not around here you weren't ;)
:D :D :D
You both win, we all win. GO DEVILS :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 9:26 am

bjornolf wrote:I agree that it's morning. Never sure how good it is until my sweetie gets up. ;) ~O)

%%-
Smart man. :)
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 9:29 am

Rolvix wrote:+1
Yes, I am still alive.

My very good friend, who was differed from Duke early decision, hears back regular decision on Monday! Please send some vibes - he definitely deserves to be a Blue Devil!!!

LGD!
Vibes to your friend. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 9:31 am

ArkieDukie wrote:~O) I woke up at 5:00 this morning. ~O) Sheets are in the washer; towels washed yesterday are folded. Now what?
My, my, so early. I slept till 8:00.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 9:32 am

Good for you!! Sleep is a good thing. :D
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 9:33 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:
Good for you!! Sleep is a good thing. :D
So is pwing. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 9:37 am

ESPN is doing the same thing for the ladies games today. Two games at basically the same time. What? Ladies don't deserve more airtime? Screw ESPN> :Boo: :naughty: ~X( L-)
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 9:39 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:ESPN is doing the same thing for the ladies games today. Two games at basically the same time. What? Ladies don't deserve more airtime? Screw ESPN> :Boo: :naughty: ~X( L-)
I sure I'll watch the game on one of the 700's channel. Picture not as good, not HD, but at least we can see the game.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 9:41 am

I am planning on getting some deck furniture this morning. I love our new deck. :)
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 9:42 am

Just saying.............................
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » March 27th, 2010, 9:53 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:Are you still decorating, Tilly, or is your place done?
It's done for the most part, but I'm always looking to add things. :D
Too bad you're not here; you could hit Goodwill with me!
After seeing the purchases you made last week, I'm bummed I'm not there to go Goodwill hopping with you.
I worship the Blue Devil!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 10:28 am

Sports page was sooooo much fun to read this morning. I hope its better Monday morning. :ymdevil:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 10:30 am

I'll be back in the garden planting this morning. I love Spring and Summer. :)
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 27th, 2010, 10:31 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:I'll be back in the garden planting this morning. I love Spring and Summer. :)
I love Fall too. I actually enjoy Winter but not as much. Too cold for the boating on the lake.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 27th, 2010, 7:30 pm

I am so tired! I stayed up last night to cheer on the Blue Devils, and then I had to be up before the sun to take Christian to his school for a band field trip. I set my alarm for 4:20 a.m. I couldn't sleep--thinking about the game and worrying that I would oversleep--so I was awake already, looking at my phone, waiting for the alarm to go off. Amazingly, at 4:20 a.m., 8-X texted me to make sure I was awake. How about that? I had a simultaneous text and alarm!

When I got back to the house a few minutes after 5:00 this morning, I was so keyed up that I had a hard time going back to sleep. I haven't napped today. I need to stay up in order to pick up Christian at 10 tonight. Maybe I should set another alarm. . . i-)
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 27th, 2010, 7:39 pm

CathyCA wrote:I am so tired! I stayed up last night to cheer on the Blue Devils, and then I had to be up before the sun to take Christian to his school for a band field trip. I set my alarm for 4:20 a.m. I couldn't sleep--thinking about the game and worrying that I would oversleep--so I was awake already, looking at my phone, waiting for the alarm to go off. Amazingly, at 4:20 a.m., 8-X texted me to make sure I was awake. How about that? I had a simultaneous text and alarm!

When I got back to the house a few minutes after 5:00 this morning, I was so keyed up that I had a hard time going back to sleep. I haven't napped today. I need to stay up in order to pick up Christian at 10 tonight. Maybe I should set another alarm. . . i-)
Wow - long day! Nice of BON to text you at 4:20 a.m. What a guy! ^:)^

Here's hoping you can get in a nap before the trip back. If you're like me, though, you're probably better off staying awake. Either way, I bet you'll sleep like a log tonight!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 27th, 2010, 7:42 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
CathyCA wrote:I am so tired! I stayed up last night to cheer on the Blue Devils, and then I had to be up before the sun to take Christian to his school for a band field trip. I set my alarm for 4:20 a.m. I couldn't sleep--thinking about the game and worrying that I would oversleep--so I was awake already, looking at my phone, waiting for the alarm to go off. Amazingly, at 4:20 a.m., 8-X texted me to make sure I was awake. How about that? I had a simultaneous text and alarm!

Here's hoping you can get in a nap before the trip back. If you're like me, though, you're probably better off staying awake. Either way, I bet you'll sleep like a log tonight!
A nap would mess me up now. But you're right, AD--I will sleep like a log tonight!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 27th, 2010, 7:44 pm

CathyCA wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:

A nap would mess me up now. But you're right, AD--I will sleep like a log tonight!
I'm the same way. If I was in your shoes and took a nap, I'd have trouble falling asleep later.

wow - Mountaineers just took the lead! Go West Virginia!
-- Albert Einstein