LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by Lavabe » March 21st, 2010, 9:24 am

NASCAR starts around 1PM! :D :ymapplause:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » March 21st, 2010, 10:46 am

The short track races tend to be shorter right? Don't want to run into priority issues around 5 PM.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » March 21st, 2010, 12:47 pm

A few more pics this morning. Heading home shortly to watch the game at 5:20 this afternoon. Let's Go DUKE! Beat Cal! B-) :D :D :D
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 21st, 2010, 1:28 pm

>1300 posts to go.

Just doing my part. :D :ymblushing:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 21st, 2010, 1:31 pm

< 4 hours to tip off. Now I'm getting nervous...
:pray: :-ss
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » March 21st, 2010, 2:09 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:
CathyCA wrote:8-X is replacing my garage door opener. I've been trimming the shrubs. It's been a beautiful day!
We have snow.
Snow is not the big thing that happened in Kansas today.Unbelievable. NCAA's unbelievable. Obama's brackets screwed up. I hope Reggie wins. :ymdevil:
Technically, that happened in Oklahoma. :D Perhaps this is hell freezing over.
Life is good!
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » March 21st, 2010, 3:18 pm

I think we need to come up with a good money making idea that will make us all rich. I mean seriously, we've got enough brain power, legal expertise, and technical skills here to come up with something don't we? I'm sure that, if we put our minds to it, we could come up with something. If well put in an equal amount of money we could then build it until we wanted to sell and then cash out and live on easy street for the rest of our lives.

Anyone have any ideas?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 21st, 2010, 3:37 pm

colchar wrote:I think we need to come up with a good money making idea that will make us all rich. I mean seriously, we've got enough brain power, legal expertise, and technical skills here to come up with something don't we? I'm sure that, if we put our minds to it, we could come up with something. If well put in an equal amount of money we could then build it until we wanted to sell and then cash out and live on easy street for the rest of our lives.

Anyone have any ideas?
Does it have to be legal?
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 21st, 2010, 4:16 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
colchar wrote:I think we need to come up with a good money making idea that will make us all rich. I mean seriously, we've got enough brain power, legal expertise, and technical skills here to come up with something don't we? I'm sure that, if we put our minds to it, we could come up with something. If well put in an equal amount of money we could then build it until we wanted to sell and then cash out and live on easy street for the rest of our lives.

Anyone have any ideas?
Ahem, yes. :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police: :-B :Police:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 21st, 2010, 4:19 pm

CathyCA wrote:

Anyone have any ideas?
Ahem, yes. :Police: :-B
So much for my idea. :obscene-smokingweed:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 21st, 2010, 4:31 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote: So much for my idea. :obscene-smokingweed:
It is the number one cash crop in the U.S.

To do it legally, you'd need to open a medical marijuana clinic. You cannot open one in North Carolina. They're not legal here. They are legal in California, Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » March 21st, 2010, 4:48 pm

Anyone have any ideas?

Preferably. Then again, we've got lawyers here who could help us out if we did something illegal ;)

But I was actually semi-serious about this. I was reading something today about people who have made millions (billions in some cases) and I thought that some of the things they came up with and from which they made their money (Facebook, etc.) were pretty simple so I figured we could come up with something ourselves.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 21st, 2010, 5:05 pm

Anyone have any ideas?
CB&B has plans to sell CTN to the highest bidder sometime.

I'll start the bidding at a dollar two eighty nine. ;) :D
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » March 21st, 2010, 5:10 pm

ILJ is content: Ian Eagle and JIMMY SPANARKEL are calling the Xavier - Pitt game. #:-s
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » March 21st, 2010, 5:40 pm

devildeac wrote:

Anyone have any ideas?

If we come up with a good enough idea and make enough money we can then purchase that other site over yonder. You know, just on general principle.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 21st, 2010, 7:31 pm

colchar wrote:
devildeac wrote:

Anyone have any ideas?

If we come up with a good enough idea and make enough money we can then purchase that other site over yonder. You know, just on general principle.
Who wants to be in charge of the mods?

~ James Naismith
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » March 21st, 2010, 8:17 pm

Hell, yea!

On to ZZZouston as someone put it in section 21 ;) :D .
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 21st, 2010, 9:41 pm

Back to Kenansville tomorrow but not for long. Adam and I are going to Wilmington early afternoon to see Jake, Amy, Josh and Liz. We'll have dinner, then back to Kenansville. Tuesday, more house/yard prep. Back to Efland Wed. :)
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 21st, 2010, 9:45 pm

I will not get to 2000 tonight. I'm not in the mood to stay up late. (-|
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 21st, 2010, 9:46 pm

I am soooo proud of our Duke Blue Devils!!!! :ymhug: :)