LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by DukieInKansas » March 11th, 2010, 2:40 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
colchar wrote:Once again, the crickets are deafening...
Can you send him our way - the Orkin man, that is. I'm tired of swatting flying termites out of the air in the office. They haven't scheduled the drill the floor/poison them routine until the 27th. Around mid-day, they start flying. I don't like this. ~X(

Where's the eeeek smilie?
Life is good!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 11th, 2010, 3:01 pm

DukieInKansas wrote: Where's the eeeek smilie?
He bugged out.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » March 11th, 2010, 3:06 pm

DukieInKansas wrote: Where's the eeeek smilie?
He bugged out.

Do I detect a theme to our most recent posts here?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » March 11th, 2010, 4:09 pm

It is 14 degrees here today (57 degrees for you Yanks) so it is officially patio season!!!!!!!!! Actually, patio season started a couple of days ago when the temperature hit 5 degrees (41 degrees). I had my sunroof open when driving that day and it was fucking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless, winter is officially over!!!!!!!!!!! We might get the odd minor snow flurry here and there over the next couple of weeks (usually overnight) but those will melt within hours so they don't really count.

Today it is, as I said, 14 degrees and there isn't a cloud in the sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our low tonight will be 6 degrees so it will be more than warm enough to sit on a patio until the wee hours of the morning!!!!!!!!!!!

Patio season!!!! Patio season!!!! Patio season!!!!

:character-beavisbutthead: :beer: :character-beavisbutthead: :beer: :character-beavisbutthead: :beer: :character-beavisbutthead: :beer: :character-beavisbutthead: :beer: :character-beavisbutthead: :beer: :character-beavisbutthead: :beer:
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » March 11th, 2010, 4:13 pm

Down here south of the Canadian border, it's also known as the beginning of pollen season, followed by the beginning of bug season. ;)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » March 11th, 2010, 4:19 pm

Lavabe wrote:Down here south of the Canadian border, it's also known as the beginning of pollen season, followed by the beginning of bug season. ;)

Oh yeah, we get that too (the bugs are especially bad up in cottage country) but winter is over so I don't even care about that!! Actually, I'm not sure why I am celebrating so much as this winter was a joke as we breezed right through it and had our driest (ie. least snow!!!) winter in sixty years (no major storms or really significant snowfalls). If every winter was like this I wouldn't mind it that much.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 11th, 2010, 4:25 pm

The Blue Devil became a fan of CTN today on Facebook. I sent him to the page after he sent me a friend request. I was very honored. :D

http://www.facebook.com/bluedevilofwar?ref=sgm
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » March 11th, 2010, 4:42 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:The Blue Devil became a fan of CTN today on Facebook. I sent him to the page after he sent me a friend request. I was very honored. :D

How does one go about becoming a fan of CTN on Facebook? I've never been able to find the page that y'all are talking about.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 11th, 2010, 4:45 pm

colchar wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:The Blue Devil became a fan of CTN today on Facebook. I sent him to the page after he sent me a friend request. I was very honored. :D

How does one go about becoming a fan of CTN on Facebook? I've never been able to find the page that y'all are talking about.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Crazie ... 629?ref=nf
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » March 11th, 2010, 5:18 pm

colchar wrote:

For whatever reason that link just takes me to my homepage on Facebook :(
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » March 11th, 2010, 5:23 pm

colchar wrote:
colchar wrote: How does one go about becoming a fan of CTN on Facebook? I've never been able to find the page that y'all are talking about.

For whatever reason that link just takes me to my homepage on Facebook :(
Login..then try it..or search for crazietalk.net on FB.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » March 11th, 2010, 5:26 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote: Login..then try it..or search for crazietalk.net on FB.

I have (I am always logged in which is why it took me to my homepage) and I have searched for it for simply cannot find it. I've even tried looking at your lists of pages and groups from your page and can't find it.

I obviously suck.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 11th, 2010, 5:43 pm

B-) I did also request he add me.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » March 11th, 2010, 6:53 pm

colchar wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote: Login..then try it..or search for crazietalk.net on FB.

I have (I am always logged in which is why it took me to my homepage) and I have searched for it for simply cannot find it. I've even tried looking at your lists of pages and groups from your page and can't find it.

I obviously suck.
Colchar - I just sent you a suggestion/invite to join Crazietalk.net on FB!
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » March 11th, 2010, 9:08 pm

cl15876 wrote: Colchar - I just sent you a suggestion/invite to join Crazietalk.net on FB!

This is starting to get weird. I haven't received your suggestion/invite and earlier today CB&B said he had posted something about it on my wall but it has never appeared. I am thinking something in my Facebook security settings is blocking these requests - but I can't see how that would prevent me from finding the page when searching for it. Regardless, something is screwed up here.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » March 11th, 2010, 9:18 pm

Canadians aren't allowed. ;-)
-- DukeUsul
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » March 11th, 2010, 9:20 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Evening everyone!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
=)) :)) :)) =)) :ymdevil: :ymparty: :ymparty:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » March 11th, 2010, 9:21 pm

Are you sure that's him? Why would he go by BlueDevil OfWar?
I worship the Blue Devil!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » March 11th, 2010, 9:22 pm

DukeUsul wrote:Canadians aren't allowed. ;-)
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » March 11th, 2010, 9:22 pm

Lavabe wrote:GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Evening everyone!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
=)) :)) :)) =)) :ymdevil: :ymparty: :ymparty:
Hey Lavabe! Who are you picking for NASCAR next week? :-?