LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by DukeUsul » November 11th, 2009, 9:19 pm

If Tilly sees any dinosaurs in her yard, she should probably just return them to the Museum of Life and Science. :)) :)) :))
-- DukeUsul
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » November 11th, 2009, 9:20 pm

I was going to comment on it this morning, but I figured it was old news, but apparently NO ONE heard MIKE and MIKE around 7:00-7:30AM this morning because Coach K was LIVE, he IS SO AMAZING! and then he showed up on the 9:00AM round table on ESPN. Did anyone listen to either?
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » November 11th, 2009, 9:37 pm

cl15876 wrote:I was going to comment on it this morning, but I figured it was old news, but apparently NO ONE heard MIKE and MIKE around 7:00-7:30AM this morning because Coach K was LIVE, he IS SO AMAZING! and then he showed up on the 9:00AM round table on ESPN. Did anyone listen to either?
Wish I would have. I''ll check around for a link.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » November 11th, 2009, 9:38 pm

DukeUsul wrote:If Tilly sees any dinosaurs in her yard, she should probably just return them to the Museum of Life and Science. :)) :)) :))
=)) =)) =)) =))

Do dinosaurs follow directions?
I worship the Blue Devil!
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » November 11th, 2009, 9:40 pm

cl15876 wrote:I was going to comment on it this morning, but I figured it was old news, but apparently NO ONE heard MIKE and MIKE around 7:00-7:30AM this morning because Coach K was LIVE, he IS SO AMAZING! and then he showed up on the 9:00AM round table on ESPN. Did anyone listen to either?
Just because no one commented on it, doesn't mean NO ONE heard Mike and Mike and Mike this morning. I heard it, but was pretty busy at work and kind of forgot about it.

Did anyone see him with Coach Knight and bill parcells on a round table? That I did miss as I had to go to work.
I worship the Blue Devil!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 11th, 2009, 9:44 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
Just because no one commented on it, doesn't mean NO ONE heard Mike and Mike and Mike this morning. I heard it, but was pretty busy at work and kind of forgot about it.

Did anyone see him with Coach Knight and bill parcells on a round table? That I did miss as I had to go to work.
Don't YOU get UP-IT-TTTTT with ME! ;) :D :))
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 11th, 2009, 10:33 pm

I'm watching Storm Chasers. I'm listening to music through headphones, so I have no idea what's really going on, but from what I can visually gather..here is how the show works...

Some geeks make the ugliest truck visually possible, and then slap reflectors on it so it's road legal.
Said geeks cram 3 each in per vehicle...leaving the 4th seat for the xbox. (They never show the 4th seat, and you know there isn't a woman in it)
Said geeks drive 80 miles an hour while at looking at the laptop in the passenger's seat. Sometimes they even type on the keyboard. (While driving 80 miles an hour)
At some point in the show, dark clouds form, and they increase their speed to 90MPH. They type on the keyboard that is nowhere's near the steering wheel even faster and hope they can say "we have cows" while being filmed.

And then the credits roll.

P.S. every now and then they show someone's house that has been totally destroyed, point, and say "that's awesome".
X(
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 11th, 2009, 10:36 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I'm watching Storm Chasers. I'm listening to music through headphones, so I have no idea what's really going on, but from what I can visually gather..here is how the show works...

Some geeks make the ugliest truck visually possible, and then slap reflectors on it so it's road legal.
Said geeks cram 3 each in per vehicle...leaving the 4th seat for the xbox. (They never show the 4th seat, and you know there isn't a woman in it)
Said geeks drive 80 miles an hour while at looking at the laptop in the passenger's seat. Sometimes they even type on the keyboard. (While driving 80 miles an hour)
At some point in the show, dark clouds form, and they increase their speed to 90MPH. They type on the keyboard that is nowhere's near the steering wheel even faster and hope they can say "we have cows" while being filmed.

P.S. every now and then they show someone's house that has been totally destroyed, point, and say "that's awesome".
X(
Damn, I thought YOU'd BE listening to country music in your head phones while dancing to the movie! :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o Guess ya had some wires crossed! LOL :D
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » November 11th, 2009, 10:56 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I'm watching Storm Chasers. I'm listening to music through headphones, so I have no idea what's really going on, but from what I can visually gather..here is how the show works...

X(
:)) :)) =)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Rolvix
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Rolvix » November 11th, 2009, 11:25 pm

I wish tomorrow was veterans day too...
Class of 2014
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » November 11th, 2009, 11:37 pm

I hope my car doesn't sink in the driveway on my way to my pt session tomorrow.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » November 11th, 2009, 11:41 pm

If my car does sink, I will finally decide to get a new one. I have been putting it off for 2 years. My car has over 154,000 miles and gets 28 mpg on the highway. 23 to 25 around town. I feel good driving it anywhere. I think I'll put water wings on the car to keep it from sinking. :)) :)) :))
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » November 11th, 2009, 11:42 pm

If my car does sink, I will finally decide to get a new one. I have been putting it off for 2 years. My car has over 154,000 miles and gets 28 mpg on the highway. 23 to 25 around town. I feel good driving it anywhere. I think I'll put water wings on the car to keep it from sinking. :)) :)) :))
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » November 11th, 2009, 11:44 pm

Maybe the coyotes will drown. I know, thats sounds mean but coytoes are not very nice.
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » November 12th, 2009, 12:06 am

I watched The Ugly Truth last night.
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » November 12th, 2009, 12:07 am

It's not a good movie.
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » November 12th, 2009, 12:07 am

But it does have Gerard Butler.
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » November 12th, 2009, 12:08 am

Don't tell George, but I'm getting a little side crush on Gerard.
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » November 12th, 2009, 12:08 am

Now that Hugh Grant is getting just a little bit old for the parts, we need a new go-to guy for the Rom-Coms.
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » November 12th, 2009, 12:09 am

I'm thinking it could be Gerard, so, somebody, please, get this man a better script.