LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by Bostondevil » October 12th, 2009, 3:03 pm

I kissed one cop and the guys who wear tuxedos at the last water stop. I love those guys in tuxedos at the last water stop. There's nothing quite like a nice looking young man in a tuxedo handing you water after you've run 5 1/2 miles.
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » October 12th, 2009, 3:05 pm

Bostondevil wrote:I kissed one cop and the guys who wear tuxedos at the last water stop. I love those guys in tuxedos at the last water stop. There's nothing quite like a nice looking young man in a tuxedo handing you water after you've run 5 1/2 miles.
How does one become a tuxedo wearing water hander outer kiss receiver?
sMiles
Miles

Post by Miles » October 12th, 2009, 3:07 pm

Miles wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:I kissed one cop and the guys who wear tuxedos at the last water stop. I love those guys in tuxedos at the last water stop. There's nothing quite like a nice looking young man in a tuxedo handing you water after you've run 5 1/2 miles.
How does one become a tuxedo wearing water hander outer kiss receiver?
Congrats on your time too. :-bd :ymhug:
sMiles
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 12th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Just got back from the Tufts 10K race, not too bad, 1:15 and change.
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :flash:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » October 12th, 2009, 3:21 pm

I'm sure it's easy to volunteer to hand out water for this race. Since the participants are 98% women, most of the water stop volunteers are guys. There's a group of them that do it up at the last water stop. If what you're really after is a kiss, Miles, all you have to do is hint that you want one. I'll probably pick up on the hint and oblige you.
Miles

Post by Miles » October 12th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Bostondevil wrote:I'm sure it's easy to volunteer to hand out water for this race. Since the participants are 98% women, most of the water stop volunteers are guys. There's a group of them that do it up at the last water stop. If what you're really after is a kiss, Miles, all you have to do is hint that you want one. I'll probably pick up on the hint and oblige you.
HINT: But I also want you to run 5.5 miles first too. That seems like a lot to ask so I'll just follow you around while you run all over Boston. :ymhug:
sMiles
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » October 12th, 2009, 4:15 pm

I can do 5.5 in a hour on a good day, so, you only have to wait an hour for a kiss (and come to Boston) so . . .
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » October 12th, 2009, 5:30 pm

Ugh. I feel like I haven't had any time for CTN this weekend. And I won't this week!
Tuesday: Wilmington soccer game. (Laney)
Wednesday: Raleigh court date. (Crap)
Thursday: Wilmington soccer game. (Hoggard)
Friday: Raleigh w/ girlfriend. (Awesome)
Saturday: State Fair ( :D )
Class of 2014
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » October 12th, 2009, 5:33 pm

Legacy Lady just got her tonsils and adenoids removed. The tonsils were the size of golf balls. According to the doctor, the adenoids were larger. :ymalien:

To any doctors out there... is that possible?

FWIW, she's recovering at home now, feeling a bit groggy, and complaining about her sore throat. :-bd
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » October 12th, 2009, 5:41 pm

Lavabe wrote:Legacy Lady just got her tonsils and adenoids removed. The tonsils were the size of golf balls. According to the doctor, the adenoids were larger. :ymalien:

FWIW, she's recovering at home now, feeling a bit groggy, and complaining about her sore throat. :-bd
Ooh. I hope I never have to get them removed! I hope it went well.

Apparently I have to get some clear things on my teeth. My mom took me to the orthodontist today for the first time ever. (After years of my regular dentist telling me I'm fine - which I am.)
Better than braces my senior year I guess.
Class of 2014
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 12th, 2009, 5:53 pm

Lavabe wrote:Legacy Lady just got her tonsils and adenoids removed. The tonsils were the size of golf balls. According to the doctor, the adenoids were larger. :ymalien:

Feel better and healing vibes to Legacy Lady! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

What's her favorite flavor of ice cream? B-)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » October 12th, 2009, 5:55 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Just got back from the Tufts 10K race, not too bad, 1:15 and change.
Not bad!!!! Congratulations!!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » October 12th, 2009, 6:06 pm

Lavabe wrote:Legacy Lady just got her tonsils and adenoids removed. ....FWIW, she's recovering at home now, feeling a bit groggy, and complaining about her sore throat. :-bd
Hope LL feels better soon!!! Sending vibes and prayers for speedy recovery! :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: P.S. If LL is anything like my daughter ( :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@), enjoy the quiet time!!!!! ;)
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » October 12th, 2009, 6:37 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Lavabe wrote:Legacy Lady just got her tonsils and adenoids removed. ....FWIW, she's recovering at home now, feeling a bit groggy, and complaining about her sore throat. :-bd
Hope LL feels better soon!!! Sending vibes and prayers for speedy recovery! :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: P.S. If LL is anything like my daughter ( :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@), enjoy the quiet time!!!!! ;)
Thanks to everyone. She has PLENTY of chocolate ice cream waiting for her, Oz. Now the bad news... this may keep us from going to the GaTech football game. We'll see. We're still early in the recovery game. Hopefully she'll be fine and will heal well, so that we can make the game.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » October 12th, 2009, 7:18 pm

Poor girl. Hope she is feeling better soon. Is Georgia keeping her company? When I'm sick the cats hang out with me.

:o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3 :o3
I worship the Blue Devil!
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » October 12th, 2009, 9:58 pm

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Vibes to Legacy Lady as she recovers from her surgery!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » October 12th, 2009, 10:12 pm

CellR wrote:Ugh. I feel like I haven't had any time for CTN this weekend. And I won't this week!
Tuesday: Wilmington soccer game. (Laney)
Wednesday: Raleigh court date. (Crap)
Thursday: Wilmington soccer game. (Hoggard)
Friday: Raleigh w/ girlfriend. (Awesome)
Saturday: State Fair ( :D )
What? Two trips to Wilmington and no NEW HANOVER?
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » October 12th, 2009, 10:13 pm

I hope she's getting lots of ice cream!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » October 12th, 2009, 10:15 pm

CellR wrote:

Ooh. I hope I never have to get them removed! I hope it went well.

Apparently I have to get some clear things on my teeth. My mom took me to the orthodontist today for the first time ever. (After years of my regular dentist telling me I'm fine - which I am.)
Better than braces my senior year I guess.
Congratulations for NOT having to wear the silvery metal things on your teeth. Sounds like you're going to be doing the Invisalign thing. Let us know how it works out for you.

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » October 12th, 2009, 10:16 pm

BD, you're so inspiring. You make that run sound like it's so easy. Congratulations!

~ James Naismith