LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by devildeac » October 6th, 2009, 12:09 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Not much going on here today. Is everone @ work or sleeping (-| ?
No, but I am working on my sleep. :roll:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » October 6th, 2009, 12:14 pm

knights68 wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:Not much going on here today. Is everyone @ work or sleeping (-| ?
It's cool and rainy/cloudy today. Do we HAVE to be at work? There should be some kind of law that during the work week (ESPECIALLY MONDAY's) when it is cool and rainy that folks need to stay home.

It is now lunchtime and to go out for lunch is only gonna make me sleepy(sleepier) and wanna curl up in my car and take a nap.

Anyone else have such an outlook today? :asleep:
You do know that today is Tuesday, don't you?

Yes - some rainy days you should get to stay home and curl up with a good book - or a trashy novel. :D
Life is good!
knights68
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by knights68 » October 6th, 2009, 12:21 pm

DukieInKansas wrote: You do know that today is Tuesday, don't you?
Yes of course, it just a continuation of yesterday which was also cloudy cool and rainy/misty.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » October 6th, 2009, 12:38 pm

knights68 wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote: You do know that today is Tuesday, don't you?
Yes of course, it just a continuation of yesterday which was also cloudy cool and rainy/misty.
I forgot the winking smilie. I figured you knew but thought I would break it to you in case it helped cheer up your day.
Life is good!
knights68

Post by knights68 » October 6th, 2009, 12:47 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:

I forgot the winking smilie. I figured you knew but thought I would break it to you in case it helped cheer up your day.
#-o Sometimes 'ol K68 can be a bit dense, especially when weather related like today
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » October 6th, 2009, 12:53 pm

It's been a long time since I was this busy at work.
-- DukeUsul
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » October 6th, 2009, 1:00 pm

Vibe request:

My brother-in-law, sister, and two of their kids will be traveling from PA to KS tomorrow and returning on Friday. One of my BIL's brothers was killed in a car accident Sunday night/Monday am - car passing a vehicle traveling the opposite direction hit him head on. Vibes, prayers, etc. for their safe travel and comfort for the family would be appreciated.

Also, vibes, prayers, etc. for the driver of the other vehicle, who was not injured.

Thank you.
Life is good!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » October 6th, 2009, 1:10 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Vibe request:

My brother-in-law, sister, and two of their kids will be traveling from PA to KS tomorrow and returning on Friday. One of my BIL's brothers was killed in a car accident Sunday night/Monday am - car passing a vehicle traveling the opposite direction hit him head on. Vibes, prayers, etc. for their safe travel and comfort for the family would be appreciated.

Also, vibes, prayers, etc. for the driver of the other vehicle, who was not injured.

Thank you.
I'm praying for your BIL and his family (that includes you, too, DinK) and for the other driver.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 6th, 2009, 1:40 pm

I'm extremely unbusy at work. I had to clone a hard drive today, and the only thing that has kept me busy was that the new drive died while cloning it. Since I was doing the work on site at the client's office, I've been busy running back and forth from my office picking up a new drive and some other hardware they decided they wanted to add. So thanks Western Digital, your crappy hardware saved me from being bored to tears today.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » October 6th, 2009, 1:49 pm

Thank you.
Vibes to you and your family...and to all involved in the accident. What a terrible tragedy. @};- @};-
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » October 6th, 2009, 3:34 pm

Thank you.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear this. Vibes and prayers coming from VA for you and your family!!!! :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray:
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » October 6th, 2009, 3:43 pm

Thanks for the vibes. They are greatly appreciated.
Life is good!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: What I like best about Crazietalk.Net

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 6th, 2009, 3:50 pm

windsor wrote: it is a wondering hmmmmm...can't join y'all - :(( :(( at least not this year - step daughter's wedding on 11/7 (and related events) has sucked up all available time!
Doesn't she know we are planning on beating the tarholes that day?
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » October 6th, 2009, 3:51 pm

Thank you.
You want em, you got em. All my vibes are headed your way. My heart goes out to everyone in the family.
sMiles
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 6th, 2009, 3:55 pm

colchar wrote:
devildeac wrote:I just invited allenmurray to join us. He'll have a "great" story to tell if he comes over to visit us or he can wait until 10/24 to share it with us. I'll just say, un-freakin'-believable.

Care to give those of us who can't make it to Brunchgate a hint or two.
Check your PM shortly... :D
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » October 6th, 2009, 4:22 pm

devildeac wrote:
colchar wrote:
devildeac wrote:I just invited allenmurray to join us. He'll have a "great" story to tell if he comes over to visit us or he can wait until 10/24 to share it with us. I'll just say, un-freakin'-believable.

Care to give those of us who can't make it to Brunchgate a hint or two.
Talk him into sharing will all of us, please.
Life is good!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » October 6th, 2009, 5:11 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
windsor wrote: it is a wondering hmmmmm...can't join y'all - :(( :(( at least not this year - step daughter's wedding on 11/7 (and related events) has sucked up all available time!
Doesn't she know we are planning on beating the tarholes that day?
Alas, she grew up outside of my sphere of unfluence - she neither knows or cares about such things. She did show up at my home once on April 2nd I believe the year was 2001. An tried to cheer for Arizona. It was't pretty. We shall never speak of it again.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » October 6th, 2009, 5:14 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
devildeac wrote:

Talk him into sharing will all of us, please.
My reply to the PM Is stubbornly parked in my outbox right now. :(( :((

I am not a liberty to share this information. It is up to alanmurray to make this disclosure himself either here on CTN or at Brunchgate. If I were to disclose that alanmurray is actually new member 6thwoman he'd be pretty torqued at me for outing him.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » October 6th, 2009, 7:41 pm

Thank you.
Prayers to you, your family, and the driver.
I worship the Blue Devil!
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » October 6th, 2009, 8:22 pm

TillyGalore wrote:

Thank you.
Prayers to you, your family, and the driver.
Very sad. :wizard: to all.