Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by cl15876 » September 8th, 2009, 5:44 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
devildeac wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:"quote="CathyCA""I got my flu shot today."/quote"
You know there are two? The piggie flu has its own shot. I'm probably not going to get either. I outta, but I hate doctors and needles.
Got my regular flu shot today and I'll have the H1N1 when it is available in a month or so.

I know what you mean about "...doctors and needles." I hate 'em, too. :roll: :)) =))
I've only gotten a flu shot once, I think 3 years ago. So far I've never gotten the flu, but with a pregnant daughter, I think I will get all the shots just so I don't risk exposing her whenever I get to see her. I believe pregnant people (I'm including the husbands in this group) are in the high risk group that are recommended to get ALL the shots.
I haven't gotten them regularly, but maybe this year! I got hit pretty hard last year and it had me TOTALLY out of commission for about 2 days until I could muster up enough strength to walk about 20 feet to make some HOT Tea and soup (not the java bean soup kind, :ymsick:)! Was out for about a week!!!! :((
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:46 pm

What I really should be doing at the moment is figuring out what I can take with me for the days that I won't have my things at the new place. I usually can get most of what I need in the car, but since I have the cats to take along, my storage/shipping space will be much more limited.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 8th, 2009, 5:46 pm

DukeUsul wrote:
devildeac wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:Hey Devildeac.... did I ever tell you, you look just like King Leo from "The Royal Broomstick," one of Katie's favorite bedtime stories (I picked it up for her at Windsor Castle during my recent trip). I need to find a pic of him or maybe I'll have to scan the page in for you.
I'd love to see it. I think... ;)
Ooh! Check this out! Here's King Leo on the cover of one of their other books:

LOL, I see the resemblance!!! :)) :))
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » September 8th, 2009, 5:47 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:Ooooohhh...it isn't the movie. That would have been Green Lantern. It's a beer!
Even bigger, it's a brewer. I promised some delivered from San Diego when I moved out here. Alas, there was no room for beer (seriously where were my priorities?) in my car so I didn't bring any. That has been rectified and I will now have gifts for devildeac at an upcoming Brunchgate! :-bd
sMiles
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:48 pm

cl15876 wrote:I haven't gotten them regularly, but maybe this year! I got hit pretty hard last year and it had me TOTALLY out of commission for about 2 days until I could muster up enough strength to walk about 20 feet to make some HOT Tea and soup (not the java bean soup kind, :ymsick:)! Was out for about a week!!!! :((
I didn't get them until I went home one Christmas and got the flu from my Mom. I've gotten them ever since.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 8th, 2009, 5:48 pm

Man, no wonder I couldn't log on from work this afternoon! There has been some PW'ing going on in da HOUSE! Over 10 pages since this morning, OMG 8-} 8-} 8-} :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:49 pm

Miles wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:Ooooohhh...it isn't the movie. That would have been Green Lantern. It's a beer!
Even bigger, it's a brewer. I promised some delivered from San Diego when I moved out here. Alas, there was no room for beer (seriously where were my priorities?) in my car so I didn't bring any. That has been rectified and I will now have gifts for devildeac at an upcoming Brunchgate! :-bd
Yeah, where were your priorities? ;) :lol:
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:50 pm

cl15876 wrote:Man, no wonder I couldn't log on from work this afternoon! There has been some PW'ing going on in da HOUSE! Over 10 pages since this morning, OMG 8-} 8-} 8-} :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
We've got another 75+ to go :(
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:51 pm

Maybe I should just floss now.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:51 pm

My other cat has replaced the first on my chair. She, however, doesn't try and evict me.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:52 pm

I really need some lessons on punctuation. But perhaps it's an issue of teaching an old dog new tricks?
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » September 8th, 2009, 5:52 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:BTW, CB&B appears to be leading you in the race to 2000. :D :)
Dude, my PWing days ended when I passed my number from DBR. I'm not worried about it at all. More power to him. I only join in the PWing to help others reach their goals, like when DD was trying to get us to 8000.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:52 pm

Well, even fortified with dinner I'm running out of steam...
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:53 pm

bjornolf wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:BTW, CB&B appears to be leading you in the race to 2000. :D :)
Dude, my PWing days ended when I passed my number from DBR. I'm not worried about it at all. More power to him. I only join in the PWing to help others reach their goals, like when DD was trying to get us to 8000.

%%-
Hmm...so no amount of cajoling or taunting is going to work? :))
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:53 pm

Perhaps I should go have some Oreos. Even though I had way too many yesterday.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » September 8th, 2009, 5:54 pm

cl15876 wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:
devildeac wrote: Ooh! Check this out! Here's King Leo on the cover of one of their other books:

LOL, I see the resemblance!!! :)) :))
I totally see it. Could be DD's older brother. ;) I would not be at all offended if DD wanted a good pic of King Leo as his avatar. Go ahead with my blessing.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 8th, 2009, 5:55 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:I've been slightly more active on FB, but to date have not added another pic just yet.
What is your FB name? Have you posted your alias in the DBR group or something like that? I am not sure we're friends over on FB? :-? :-?
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:55 pm

On a more personal note, I'm rapidly approaching 1300. Not that that number holds any significance.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:56 pm

cl15876 wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:I've been slightly more active on FB, but to date have not added another pic just yet.
What is your FB name? Have you posted your alias in the DBR group or something like that? I am not sure we're friends over on FB? :-? :-?
I use my real name over there. I haven't set up an alias or user name. Now that you say that, I think I will.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » September 8th, 2009, 5:57 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
I use my real name over there. I haven't set up an alias or user name. Now that you say that, I think I will.
Okay, I now use bkyamo over there. My first choice was byamo. But that wasn't available. I wonder who has it. I've been using that at some sites since 1994.