Root for ME!!!! (To Beat Bones in Scrabble)

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: Root for ME!!!! (To Beat wilson in Scrabble)

Post by cl15876 » September 1st, 2009, 9:34 pm

CathyCA wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
wilson wrote:I've been absolutely abusing Shammrog for about a week. I'm starting to feel bad about it. Now, if I could just transfer some of these letters to a game against Lav...he's really had my number for the last few. A tough out, that tall, primate-chasing friend of mine. Almost makes me want to recall the Waffle House schwag. ;)
Seems as though Shamm has been losing a LOT lately then, as he has been losing at a fast clip with me during that same period. And yes, I feel bad about it too. He is also rapidly approaching Arkie rating level.
The one I would like to play is BOVid... oh wait!! I AM playing him. It's just that he hasn't moved in a long time. Guess he's slowed down with all the work he did for Cathy. He may also be getting over Mark Martin's failure to win at Bristol.
Today he installed a new faucet in the kitchen--with a sprayer hose so long that I could take a shower in the middle of the kitchen floor. And he also took off two cabinet doors so that my mom could investigate getting glass installed in them. Also, he rearranged boxes, went to the Dollar General for supplies and went to the Home Depot for more supplies. He's such a romantic guy. :ymblushing:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: OMG, I didn't know all this talk was going on :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Although that wasn't my intent, now that you mention it.... :D :D :D :D :ymhug: :-*
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 1st, 2009, 9:35 pm

devildeac wrote:
Lavabe wrote:And now... a gang game.

VERY confusing. #-o :-?? :-ss
And if you were all wearing a moderator jacket, it would be gangrene... :oops: :roll:
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 2nd, 2009, 7:56 pm

cl15876 wrote:
devildeac wrote:
Lavabe wrote:And now... a gang game.

VERY confusing. #-o :-?? :-ss
And if you were all wearing a moderator jacket, it would be gangrene... :oops: :roll:
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Can someone nudge me to play my turn, please! The only thing I despise about FB Scrabble is when I am on a different computer, I can't ever find my way back to the game if I haven't bookmarked it.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 2nd, 2009, 8:07 pm

Wilson - YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! Sorry to hear about Charleston BTW!!!! Hang in there! Now on to scrabble!!!!! Please don't abuse me too badly!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » September 2nd, 2009, 8:23 pm

cl15876 wrote:Can someone nudge me to play my turn, please! The only thing I despise about FB Scrabble is when I am on a different computer, I can't ever find my way back to the game if I haven't bookmarked it.
I've already nudged you. The only other option is to "Force a forfeit," which is against my better nature... but I'll try it. :-ss
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 2nd, 2009, 8:24 pm

Lavabe wrote:
cl15876 wrote:Can someone nudge me to play my turn, please! The only thing I despise about FB Scrabble is when I am on a different computer, I can't ever find my way back to the game if I haven't bookmarked it.
I've already nudged you. The only other option is to "Force a forfeit," which is against my better nature... but I'll try it. :-ss
NOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOO!!!! Hold on, installing an upgraded FLASH PLAYER on this computer!
Rolvix
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Rolvix » September 2nd, 2009, 8:25 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
NOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOO!!!! Hold on, installing an upgraded FLASH PLAYER on this computer!
*Jeopardy Theme* I hope that FLASH PLAYER installs quickly, cl bunch-o-numbers!
Class of 2014
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » September 2nd, 2009, 8:26 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
It's okay... you'll have 24 hours to make a move.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 2nd, 2009, 8:45 pm

Lavabe wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Lavabe wrote:"quote="cl15876""Can someone nudge me to play my turn, please! The only thing I despise about FB Scrabble is when I am on a different computer, I can't ever find my way back to the game if I haven't bookmarked it."/quote"
It's okay... you'll have 24 hours to make a move.
Okay, move made, but how in the heck do you score 27 points on a word like PARD which totals 7! At best is a triple word that is 21 not 27. I need some schooling! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: 320+ to my 200+ ... WOW!!!!!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 2nd, 2009, 8:47 pm

Lavabe wrote:
I never got the nudges, sorry Professor! It was all I could do to get caught up at work and the 1st page of CTN and I think I missed about 15 pages of LTE last week. :oops: :oops: :oops: but I'm getting there.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 2nd, 2009, 8:49 pm

cl15876 wrote:Wilson - YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! .... Please don't abuse me too badly!
I think Wilson is being generous with me, ready to trump ME abusively!!!!! Now TILLY on the OTHER HAND, takes NO PRISONERS!!!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-? :-? :-? :-?
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 2nd, 2009, 8:59 pm

cl15876 wrote:
cl15876 wrote:Wilson - YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! .... Please don't abuse me too badly!
I think Wilson is being generous with me, ready to trump ME abusively!!!!! Now TILLY on the OTHER HAND, takes NO PRISONERS!!!!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-? :-? :-? :-?
Wilson - amazing - PHAT and a whomping 28 points? Between you and Lavabe, OMG, ... where are those dog gone rules! The numbers just aren't adding up! :-o :-o :-o :-? :-? :-?
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » September 2nd, 2009, 9:22 pm

cl15876 wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Wilson - amazing - PHAT and a whomping 28 points? Between you and Lavabe, OMG, ... where are those dog gone rules! The numbers just aren't adding up! :-o :-o :-o :-? :-? :-?

Ahh, seems like you finally caught them!!! =)) =))
But really. How do they do that? :-w
Class of 2014
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 2nd, 2009, 11:27 pm

CellR wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
cl15876 wrote:"quote="cl15876""Wilson - YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! .... Please don't abuse me too badly!"/quote"

Ahh, seems like you finally caught them!!! =)) =))
But really. How do they do that? :-w
nope, wilson just scored a 37 on the word QI. OMG, what is the secret recipe? Bravo Wilson!!!!! :-bd ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 3rd, 2009, 9:19 pm

I just got my FIRST BINGO!!!! YAY!!!!
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » September 3rd, 2009, 9:27 pm

cl15876 wrote:I just got my FIRST BINGO!!!! YAY!!!!
Congrats!!! :-bd I still haven't done that.
What word did you use?
Class of 2014
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » September 3rd, 2009, 9:32 pm

Congratulations! :-*
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 3rd, 2009, 9:35 pm

CellR wrote:
Congrats!!! :-bd I still haven't done that.
What word did you use?
Thanks! The word was ... Topical - the "a" was a blank square
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » September 3rd, 2009, 10:11 pm

I just started off a game with the word "Query" for 54 points, my best move ever! :D
Although I'm sure it pales in comparison to some of y'alls words.
Class of 2014
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 3rd, 2009, 10:53 pm

CathyCA wrote:
Congratulations! :-*
Thanks!!!! :ymhug: :-*