Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by cl15876 » August 18th, 2009, 8:37 pm

CellR wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
wilson wrote:Still haven't been to the grocery for my ice cream, but still craving.
Too...much...Scrabble...
I have a vanilla, chocolate, STRAWBERRY and maybe something else special!
I really really really really really like Moose Tracks. Actually, pretty much any combination of Vanilla and Chocolate is awesome.
And cookie dough.
Anybody here like any strange/different flavors?
I also enjoy the Moose tracks! Vanilla with hersheys chocolate poured all over ... OMG, it takes my breath away! :-bd
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 18th, 2009, 8:52 pm

wilson wrote:Still haven't been to the grocery for my ice cream, but still craving.
Too...much...Scrabble...
I am getting some crappy letters, all vowels! X(
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » August 18th, 2009, 8:55 pm

CellR wrote: I really really really really really like Moose Tracks. Actually, pretty much any combination of Vanilla and Chocolate is awesome.
Agreed on the Moose Tracks...I think peanut butter and chocolate is the most heavenly flavor combination there is.
I also think chocolate & vanilla is a good base, but I generally need something more than just that...some sort of texture or something. I really like cookies & cream. Not such a fan of cookie dough. Rocky Road's good. Plain old strawberry every once in a while.
I really like ice cream.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 18th, 2009, 8:57 pm

wilson wrote:
CellR wrote: I really really really really really like Moose Tracks. Actually, pretty much any combination of Vanilla and Chocolate is awesome.
Agreed on the Moose Tracks...I think peanut butter and chocolate is the most heavenly flavor combination there is.
I also think chocolate & vanilla is a good base, but I generally need something more than just that...some sort of texture or something. I really like cookies & cream. Not such a fan of cookie dough. Rocky Road's good. Plain old strawberry every once in a while.
I really like ice cream.
I've got it waiting!!!!! Ready to take a road trip?
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » August 18th, 2009, 8:58 pm

cl15876 wrote:
wilson wrote:
I really like ice cream.
Heh...would love to, but unfortunately, it's just a bit too much of a hike.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » August 18th, 2009, 8:59 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Too...much...Scrabble...
I am getting some crappy letters, all vowels! X(
so are you now cl bunch of vowels?
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » August 18th, 2009, 9:00 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:
cl15876 wrote: I am getting some crappy letters, all vowels! X(
=)) :)) =)) :)) =)) :)) =))
Very well played.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » August 18th, 2009, 9:01 pm

wilson wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:
Very well played.
And believe it or not, I have all consonants. No bullshit.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 18th, 2009, 9:01 pm

wilson wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
wilson wrote:"quote="CellR""
I really really really really really like Moose Tracks. Actually, pretty much any combination of Vanilla and Chocolate is awesome."/quote"
I really like ice cream.
Heh...would love to, but unfortunately, it's just a bit too much of a hike.
OMG, nothing ventured, nothing gained!!!! You have to see and taste those NY Samiches!!!! I am totally serious! They are incredible! :-bd
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 18th, 2009, 9:02 pm

wilson wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:
Very well played.
I agree!!! Nice observation!!!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » August 18th, 2009, 9:04 pm

wilson wrote:
wilson wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:"quote="cl15876""
I am getting some crappy letters, all vowels! X("/quote"

Very well played.
I believe IT, I was wondering what was going on!!!!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » August 18th, 2009, 9:15 pm

wilson wrote:
wilson wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:so are you now cl bunch of vowels?
Very well played.
Funny, but my game with wilson is going the same way. Either all vowels or all consonants.

Oh yeah... I just started a game with CL Bunch of Vowels.
:)) =)) :)) :ymparty:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 18th, 2009, 9:37 pm

Lavabe wrote:
And he's also kicking my butt.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 18th, 2009, 9:45 pm

Okay, I had a cruddy day. Boss came back and was gripey because of what I didn't get done. Not a word about the fact that I got a boatload of word done. Knocked off a significant backlog of work, plus did some of his stuff so he wouldn't be so far behind after his vacation. Then, to top it off, remember that I had to miss my 25 yr hs reunion so a coworker could go to her sister's toga party? Well, today she came in and asked for 6 days off in October for her parents' 50th wedding anniversary. The same weekend that I was planning to go home for my dad's birthday. Puts me in an awful spot. I can't say anything or I come off as a complete shrew. It is, after all, her parents' 50 yr anniversary party. However, I am stuck covering for her all the frakkin' time. It's getting mighty old. X( X( X( X(
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » August 18th, 2009, 9:47 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Okay, I had a cruddy day. Boss came back and was gripey because of what I didn't get done. Not a word about the fact that I got a boatload of word done. Knocked off a significant backlog of work, plus did some of his stuff so he wouldn't be so far behind after his vacation. Then, to top it off, remember that I had to miss my 25 yr hs reunion so a coworker could go to her sister's toga party? Well, today she came in and asked for 6 days off in October for her parents' 50th wedding anniversary. The same weekend that I was planning to go home for my dad's birthday. Puts me in an awful spot. I can't say anything or I come off as a complete shrew. It is, after all, her parents' 50 yr anniversary party. However, I am stuck covering for her all the frakkin' time. It's getting mighty old. X( X( X( X(
Why not go to her directly and mention the above fact? Perhaps a compromise is possible?
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 18th, 2009, 9:47 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Okay, I had a cruddy day. Boss came back and was gripey because of what I didn't get done. Not a word about the fact that I got a boatload of word done. Knocked off a significant backlog of work, plus did some of his stuff so he wouldn't be so far behind after his vacation. Then, to top it off, remember that I had to miss my 25 yr hs reunion so a coworker could go to her sister's toga party? Well, today she came in and asked for 6 days off in October for her parents' 50th wedding anniversary. The same weekend that I was planning to go home for my dad's birthday. Puts me in an awful spot. I can't say anything or I come off as a complete shrew. It is, after all, her parents' 50 yr anniversary party. However, I am stuck covering for her all the frakkin' time. It's getting mighty old. X( X( X( X(
That sucks but you are earning major kharma points.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » August 18th, 2009, 9:50 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
And he's also kicking my butt.
I'm not kicking Arkie's butt; is CL BOV putting a few bingos on you?

Now BD... she may want to kick my butt. I started off with a word I learned when losing to my iTouch Scrabble... the word is ZAFFER. I think it's an alloy with copper. I followed it with a 90+ Bingo. #-o

BD wants to kill me. :-ss
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » August 18th, 2009, 9:52 pm

I am sure Sue and Ezzie are already kickin' shins.
:ymbringiton:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » August 18th, 2009, 9:58 pm

cl15876 wrote:I think DD needs to try a Bud Light with a LEMON! :D =)) =)) =)) =))
I'm a mod now, I think thee dost best watcheth thy tongue...

Or, off with your... :D
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 18th, 2009, 10:05 pm

wilson wrote:
Why not go to her directly and mention the above fact? Perhaps a compromise is possible?
Well, she prefaced her request with, "What are you doing Labor Day weekend?" I answered with, "I'm out of here!" The response was, "Good, because I want to take these days off in October." (and, as an aside, if she shows up at all during Labor Day weekend I'll eat my hat) So, all summer long, I've had off 1) the week I was at a conference, 2) 4th of July weekend, and 3) one Friday a couple of weeks ago. I end up having to work most weekends (last 2, in fact) because of instrument problems. She's taken off 2 days in the last 2 weeks alone. And, on this one, she made a big deal out of the fact that her entire family is going to be staying at her house and she can't leave them there alone. The problem is, she doesn't get that I get behind when she's out because I have to do her work in addition to mine. In her mind she's covering for me when I'm out of town, but she can't do any of the stuff that I'm supposed to be doing. Maybe next time I'm out I should present her with a list of all the things that need to get done when I'm out... :-?
-- Albert Einstein