GO TO HELL carolina! GO TO HELL!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: GO TO HELL carolina! GO TO HELL!

Post by CameronBornAndBred » February 13th, 2013, 5:32 pm

I've been having a blast updating our FB page with pics today. :ymdevil: :happy-bouncyblue: :duke: :9f:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » February 13th, 2013, 5:53 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I've been having a blast updating our FB page with pics today. :ymdevil: :happy-bouncyblue: :duke: :9f:
And done a mighty fine job I might add! :ymdevil: :9f:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » February 13th, 2013, 11:15 pm

It was a win, but not very satisfying.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 13th, 2013, 11:38 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:It was a win, but not very satisfying.
What YMO said. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » February 13th, 2013, 11:41 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:It was a win, but not very satisfying.
What YMO said. :9f:
I'm happy and relieved. :9f:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » February 13th, 2013, 11:48 pm

Stay in hell, Carolina, stay in hell!
:9f:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » February 14th, 2013, 12:17 am

Ugly but came out on the right side! Love those Devils! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :9f:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » February 14th, 2013, 12:50 am

IowaDevil wrote:Ugly but came out on the right side! Love those Devils! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :9f:
It was uglier in person, ID. But, on the bright side. The team came away unsatisfied and knowing they still have something to prove. Like always, we took the other teams very best shot in a game that would make their season. Might add that we looked pretty tired after the BC mess this week.

I'm thinking the NCAA tourney will look like a cake walk after this grueling season .... 'specially if we get RK back in time.

On another note, somebody needs to tell Quin to quit all this hang dog stuff. It doesn't help our guys to see our point guard moaning and groaning about calls and bad luck.

By the way, did you notice? Floor rushing? NOT!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 14th, 2013, 1:31 am

ArkieDukie wrote:Stay in hell, Carolina, stay in hell!
QFE! Screw you, carolina! :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » February 14th, 2013, 8:06 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
IowaDevil wrote: By the way, did you notice? Floor rushing? NOT!
Love, Ima
K was very visibly telling people to stay back, but that may have been more because it was in doubt whether the game was actually over or if Ol' Roy had another half second to call a timeout. :9f:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 14th, 2013, 8:59 am

Last night, while walking through Blue Devil Alley about 7:00 pm before the game, approaching K'ville and the thousands of students waiting in line, I thought to myself "Self, you need to lead these people in a cheer!" :9f:

When I got properly positioned in front of where "Gameday" should have been, thinking "will they hear me?", I look up and there, right in front of me, is a line monitor with a bullhorn! Just what I needed! I looked at him and said "Can I borrow that for a minute? Native said it was OK!" He graciously handed me the bullhorn and clicking the switch I said "Ladies and gentlemen, I need to tell you something, and please join in! "GO TO HELL carolina! GO TO HELL!"
GO TO HELL carolina! GO TO HELL! :9f:
I repeated my refrain several times, and handed the bullhorn back to the line monitor, who had a big smile on his face B-)

Thank you Native for your unknowing participation! Couldn't have done it without you! :9f: :9f:

CathyCA will post pictures later :D

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 14th, 2013, 9:26 am

Here's a link to WRAL's Sky5 flyover of campus after the game. The clip is 50 minutes long. The bonfire starts at about the 15 minute mark and is really going at the 20 minute mark. What's funny is someone (probably the University) constructed a HUGE bench just for the burning! Back in the day, dummies that we were, we burned out own quad benches!
http://www.wralsportsfan.com/rs/video/1 ... id12105486

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 14th, 2013, 9:37 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Last night, while walking through Blue Devil Alley about 7:00 pm before the game, approaching K'ville and the thousands of students waiting in line, I thought to myself "Self, you need to lead these people in a cheer!" :9f:

When I got properly positioned in front of where "Gameday" should have been, thinking "will they hear me?", I look up and there, right in front of me, is a line monitor with a bullhorn! Just what I needed! I looked at him and said "Can I borrow that for a minute? Native said it was OK!" He graciously handed me the bullhorn and clicking the switch I said "Ladies and gentlemen, I need to tell you something, and please join in! "GO TO HELL carolina! GO TO HELL!"
I repeated my refrain several times, and handed the bullhorn back to the line monitor, who had a big smile on his face B-)

Thank you Native for your unknowing participation! Couldn't have done it without you! :9f: :9f:

All of the crazies participated, too, by yelling along. Ozzie was yelling "Go to hell, carolina, go to hell!" and the crazies added, "Eat shit!" It was a moment for the ages!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 14th, 2013, 11:26 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Last night, while walking through Blue Devil Alley about 7:00 pm before the game, approaching K'ville and the thousands of students waiting in line, I thought to myself "Self, you need to lead these people in a cheer!" :9f:

Way to go, Ozzie! :happy-bouncyblue: :clap: ^:)^ :duke: :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » February 14th, 2013, 11:57 am

What FUN, Ozzie!!!! Bless your heart and Native's too!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
DukePA

Post by DukePA » February 14th, 2013, 12:42 pm

I am very satisfied with the win! (I'll leave the improvements to Coach K and the team :) )

Stay in Hell carolina! Stay in Hell! Eat Shit!

:9f: :9f: :9f:
Native
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by Native » February 14th, 2013, 3:36 pm

You're more than welcome! :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f:
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » February 14th, 2013, 9:16 pm

Great job Ozzie! :9f:
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » February 15th, 2013, 9:57 am

Great job OZZIE and NATIVE!!!! Did someone record that on their IPHONE or their mobile device???? That is one for the AGES!!!!!

No wonder, we can smell the Stench rising from Cheater Hill, when Duke plays them. Eating all that SH%T!!!!!!! :))

Ugly Win, But a Great Win!!!!!

The BONFIRE was great. Some of the benches took longer, since the wood was damp. The QUAD was a muddy mess. But those Benches looked great Burning!!!!!! :happy-bouncyblue: :duke:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 15th, 2013, 10:22 pm

Cooler fail.
image.jpg
Iron Duke #1471997.