The Official "Good Morning" Thread

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

windsor
PWing School Professor

Re: The Official "Good Morning" Thread

Post by windsor » February 5th, 2012, 10:33 am

Good Morning! Duke game and Super Bowl...sports nirvana.

shredded buffalo cfhicken in the crock pot..a few chores to do and then I become one with TV.

Go Duke!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » February 6th, 2012, 8:47 am

Good morning! It's game day again, for the women. GTHC!!!
:happy-bouncyblue: :duke: :9f:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » February 6th, 2012, 8:55 am

Good Morning!

Well, I was .500 on sporting events yesterday. I'll take it. A little tired from too much :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: and too much :beer: . I need more :coffee:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » February 6th, 2012, 9:09 am

Good Morning All! GTHc GTH! :duke:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 6th, 2012, 9:11 am

Good morning. Game day for the women! :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: ~O)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » February 6th, 2012, 9:38 am

Good morning. Yup, Ladies game day!!! :happy-bouncyblue: :duke:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 6th, 2012, 10:16 am

Harumph. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » February 6th, 2012, 11:58 am

Good Morning!!!! ~O)

[flash=]GAME DAY! GAME FACE! LET'S GO DUKE! GTHC :happy-bouncyblue: :duke: :9f: Girls Game tonight vs the Unc Tarholes. GTHC :9f: [/flash]
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » February 7th, 2012, 7:34 am

Good morning. :happy-bouncyblue: :duke:
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 7th, 2012, 7:41 am

Good morning. ~O)

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 7th, 2012, 9:13 am

Good morning!

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » February 7th, 2012, 9:23 am

Good Morning All :9f: :9f: :9f:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » February 7th, 2012, 9:52 am

Good morning, I just got back from the dentist. I was there for a cavity, but while numbing me up the doctor also noticed I was tongue tied. I've known that, and it's always annoyed the hell out of me. He said he could give me a frenectomy, so I figured since I was already numb it sounded like as good as time as any. So now I am no longer tongue tied and can stick my tongue out further. Yay! :happy-bouncyblue: This will come in handy when I'm sticking my tongue out at the tarheels on my tv tomorrow.
:duke: :9f: :9f:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 7th, 2012, 10:52 am

Harumph. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » February 7th, 2012, 11:37 am

Good Morning! ~O)
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 7th, 2012, 1:06 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Good morning, I just got back from the dentist. I was there for a cavity, but while numbing me up the doctor also noticed I was tongue tied. I've known that, and it's always annoyed the hell out of me. He said he could give me a frenectomy, so I figured since I was already numb it sounded like as good as time as any. So now I am no longer tongue tied and can stick my tongue out further. Yay! :happy-bouncyblue: This will come in handy when I'm sticking my tongue out at the tarheels on my tv tomorrow.
Julie might like it too! ;) :D B-)
:9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f:

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 7th, 2012, 1:31 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Good morning, I just got back from the dentist. I was there for a cavity, but while numbing me up the doctor also noticed I was tongue tied. I've known that, and it's always annoyed the hell out of me. He said he could give me a frenectomy, so I figured since I was already numb it sounded like as good as time as any. So now I am no longer tongue tied and can stick my tongue out further. Yay! :happy-bouncyblue: This will come in handy when I'm sticking my tongue out at the tarheels on my tv tomorrow.
I always thought a frenectomy was the removal of the gum tissue between your two front teeth. Sam had that when he was little to remove the gap in his two front teeth before he got his braces.

Have you ever been able to roll your tongue or flip it over? If not, can you do so now? Could you tie a cherry stem in a knot with your mouth before the frenectomy? Can you do so now?

You should have a whole new set of party tricks to show your friends now!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » February 7th, 2012, 1:41 pm

CathyCA wrote:
I always thought a frenectomy was the removal of the gum tissue between your two front teeth. Sam had that when he was little to remove the gap in his two front teeth before he got his braces.

Have you ever been able to roll your tongue or flip it over? If not, can you do so now? Could you tie a cherry stem in a knot with your mouth before the frenectomy? Can you do so now?

:p :p Maybe New Tricks your Girlfriend(s) will enjoy! =)) =))
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » February 7th, 2012, 2:52 pm

CathyCA wrote:

I've always been able to curl and flip, I can just do it better now. According to wiki, there are different frenectomies...including one below the belt line. :twitch: To answer Ozzie's comment, the doc said "you can now french kiss your girlfriend", I said back "I can just do it better". :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenectomy :9f:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 7th, 2012, 3:52 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

I've always been able to curl and flip, I can just do it better now. According to wiki, there are different frenectomies...including one below the belt line. :twitch: To answer Ozzie's comment, the doc said "you can now french kiss your girlfriend", I said back "I can just do it better". :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenectomy :9f:

Oh my goodness. Do not click on the "below the belt frenectomy" article if you are at work.

~ James Naismith