GRE vibes, please

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

colchar
PWing School Professor

Re: GRE vibes, please

Post by colchar » January 11th, 2012, 2:33 pm

Since you are pleased with your scores CTN vibes seem to have worked again!
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » January 11th, 2012, 5:25 pm

Congratulations! Happy planning!
Life is good!
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » January 11th, 2012, 10:08 pm

TillyGalore wrote:I just got home. Man, those tests are long. Okay, test ended hours ago then went to dd's #1 daughter's to visit,and then had a 5pm appt.

Things went well. I already have my scores and am pleased with them. Thank you all so much for your vibes. They so totally worked. Now I can kick back and start planning my wedding.

:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Glad to hear the good news! But then I just knew you'd do well....I mean you had CTN vibes working! Way to go! :ymapplause:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: