This is beyond the Grammar Police.....
Do he Have.JPG
Easy Do it!
Priceless.

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Re: How do Inside Carolina does it!?

Post by captmojo » November 18th, 2011, 11:24 am

Hasn't you been bannded fum dat place?
If you isn't...how come is it you haint ben yet?
I'se thought you wuz all on a mish'on to and shit like dat in dem udder places.
=))
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » November 18th, 2011, 11:49 am

I don't know how you can slog through that swamp.

FYI, in case you want to go back over there and tell them, the answer is 643. (It took a few key strokes on Google "roy williams total wins" to arrive at the answer on Wikipedia: 643.) Idiots.

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » November 18th, 2011, 8:10 pm

CathyCA wrote:I don't know how you can slog through that swamp.

FYI, in case you want to go back over there and tell them, the answer is 643. (It took a few key strokes on Google "roy williams total wins" to arrive at the answer on Wikipedia: 643.) Idiots.

Or, have some fun and post the following link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+many+wins+does ... ms+have%3F
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » November 18th, 2011, 9:30 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:

Or, have some fun and post the following link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+many+wins+does ... ms+have%3F
OMG! That's brilliant!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » November 18th, 2011, 9:33 pm

CathyCA wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:

OMG! That's brilliant!

Thanks. I love "Let Me Google That For You." It really pegs the Snark-o-meter, and this particular situation REALLY calls for it.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » November 19th, 2011, 12:39 pm

The moron (would you expect anything else from that place?) who posted the thread said he didn't "want to do all that" but is obviously too dumb to realize that he typed more posting that thread than he would have had to in order to find the answer.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » November 19th, 2011, 12:40 pm

Personally, I think the bigger question here is - what the fuck was EJ doing over at IC in the first place?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » November 19th, 2011, 4:40 pm

colchar wrote:Personally, I think the bigger question here is - what the fuck was EJ doing over at IC in the first place?
At one time, he was on a personal quest to try to get himself put on 'Permanent Vacation' from every fan site on the web. Quite a noble undertaking.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » November 19th, 2011, 4:48 pm

captmojo wrote:
colchar wrote:Personally, I think the bigger question here is - what the fuck was EJ doing over at IC in the first place?
At one time, he was on a personal quest to try to get himself put on 'Permanent Vacation' from every fan site on the web. Quite a noble undertaking.
If he's still trying to get banned from IC, posting the "Let me Google that for you" link might go a long way toward that goal. :ymdevil:
-- Albert Einstein
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » November 20th, 2011, 1:46 pm

captmojo wrote:

I remember that but figured IC would be the first place he got himself banned from thus leaving himself no reason to ever visit there again.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » November 20th, 2011, 2:49 pm

colchar wrote:I remember that but figured IC would be the first place he got himself banned from thus leaving himself no reason to ever visit there again.
Umm, IIRC, that honor goes to Over Yonder. :-$
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » November 20th, 2011, 5:16 pm

IC likes to discuss Duke! Maybe IC is trying to become "I Wanna Be a Duke Forum".