Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » October 25th, 2009, 6:14 pm

Is he sick? Where was he last night?
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Lance Thomas

Post by devildeac » October 25th, 2009, 6:45 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Is he sick? Where was he last night?
Love, Ima
Somewhere buried in the n&o was a comment that he was recovering from an illness but I have no inside info.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » October 25th, 2009, 6:47 pm

devildeac wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Is he sick? Where was he last night?
Love, Ima
Somewhere buried in the n&o was a comment that he was recovering from an illness but I have no inside info.
The guys behind us said he had the flu. He hadn't been practicing either. I was worried when I didn't see him on the bench at all.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Devil in the Blue Dress
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » October 25th, 2009, 7:58 pm

Having recently completed a two week tour of duty with the flu, I can tell you that even a light case can linger and be debilitating.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 25th, 2009, 8:30 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:Having recently completed a two week tour of duty with the flu, I can tell you that even a light case can linger and be debilitating.
Hmm, interesting. I also spent the last 2 weeks with, I swear, about 6 different viral maladies, none of which made me feel bad until the last 2-3 days when my head/sinuses felt like they would explode.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » October 25th, 2009, 8:54 pm

CBAB & DD, thanks for the info. Sending vibes to our teams to stay health. Love our Duke guys and gals. What the heck, I might as well send to the cheerleads, band and all support folks......Done!!!
Devil in the Blue Dress

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » October 25th, 2009, 9:11 pm

devildeac wrote:
Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:Having recently completed a two week tour of duty with the flu, I can tell you that even a light case can linger and be debilitating.
Hmm, interesting. I also spent the last 2 weeks with, I swear, about 6 different viral maladies, none of which made me feel bad until the last 2-3 days when my head/sinuses felt like they would explode.
Mind you, I got clearance from my doctor to make my appearance yesterday. I'm not contagious, just can't talk!
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 25th, 2009, 10:01 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:
devildeac wrote:
Mind you, I got clearance from my doctor to make my appearance yesterday. I'm not contagious, just can't talk!
My doctor advised against it, but, then again, he has a fool for a patient... :roll: :)) =))
Devil in the Blue Dress

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » October 25th, 2009, 10:16 pm

devildeac wrote:
Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:
devildeac wrote: Hmm, interesting. I also spent the last 2 weeks with, I swear, about 6 different viral maladies, none of which made me feel bad until the last 2-3 days when my head/sinuses felt like they would explode.
My doctor advised against it, but, then again, he has a fool for a patient... :roll: :)) =))
This malady lasts about two weeks +/=, so you should begin to see some lasting improvement soon. My doctor gave me an antibiotic in case there is any sort of underlying infection. Since it's recommended that the antibiotic be taken with food, I have it with a piece of birthday cake.