Aaaargh! I need computer help again...

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Aaaargh! I need computer help again...

Post by bjornolf » June 9th, 2017, 6:57 pm

Sorry all,
I need computer help again. On both my and my wife's laptops, itunes wants to update, but when I hit update I get these errors. I search for the file and find it in windows explorer, but when I go there in the itunes installer search, it says it's not there. I've tried five times. If I go in the back way by just clicking on the installer directly, it says there are old itunes components I need to uninstall, but when I go to the uninstaller, it again gives me this network resource unavailable crap, even when UNINSTALLING. Please help. I'm SO frustrated.

Thanks.
Joe

First error says "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.

Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package itunes6464.msi in the box below."

Second error says "The path C:\Windows\TEMP\avast_ash2\itunes (64 bit)\\itunes6464.msi cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation package itunes6464.msi in a folder from which you can install the product itunes." followed by an ok button.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: Aaaargh! I need computer help again...

Post by YmoBeThere » June 9th, 2017, 11:32 pm

Maybe try installing an older version of iTunes?
Native
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Re: Aaaargh! I need computer help again...

Post by Native » June 11th, 2017, 11:13 am