Post by OZZIE4DUKE » January 18th, 2016, 10:55 pm

Nuff said. Damn. :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Re: F S D

Post by DukieInKansas » January 19th, 2016, 1:15 am

I am not gracious in defeat.
However, if there is no one in the room to hear it, does it go as a black mark against me?
Life is good!
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » January 19th, 2016, 9:05 am

DukieInKansas wrote:I am not gracious in defeat.
However, if there is no one in the room to hear it, does it go as a black mark against me?
My dog tells on me...fortunately only a few folks I know understands schnauzer language! :D
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » January 19th, 2016, 7:48 pm

Freshly shaved donuts?
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » January 20th, 2016, 8:01 am

YmoBeThere wrote:Freshly shaved donuts?
In case you're serious about not knowing what FSD means, or for anyone else who doesn't,

Fuck Shit Damn! :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » January 20th, 2016, 9:21 am

IowaDevil wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:I am not gracious in defeat.
My dog tells on me...fortunately only a few folks I know understands schnauzer language! :D
Wesley can't tell on me. He hides when I watch Duke basketball, usually as far away from me in the house as he can get. Most times Sasha goes upstairs and gets on her pillow.

Merlin, OTOH, will get close to me in an effort to help me calm down. It doesn't work, but I do appreciate it. :O3

:9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » January 21st, 2016, 4:47 am

In case you're serious about not knowing what FSD means, or for anyone else who doesn't,

Fuck Shit Damn! :9f:[/quote]

Those were my exact words on Monday night!!!! It was very painful to be sitting in Cameron on Monday night! And even more so, since I was sitting behind the Scorer's bench, surrounded by Former players, Athletic Staff, and a lot of folks that had flown in for the long weekend and saw 2 losses.

2 Home losses in a row. and 3 now in a row!

NCState looked good vs Pitt the other night. I am worried about the next 2 Away Games, with NCState this Saturday and then at Miami next Monday! Two tough games!!!!!

MAJOR REGROUP!!!!!!!!

Amile....... we are praying you heal and are ready to return SOON!!!!!

Vibes for Amile and the Team and the Coaching Staff :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » January 21st, 2016, 10:17 pm

I wasn't serious, :))
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » January 22nd, 2016, 6:07 am

And actually, I would go S F D instead of F S D.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » January 25th, 2016, 9:01 pm

F S D :9f:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 26th, 2016, 7:55 am

Can't win tired, and as long as we play 6, we're gonna be tired. Better hope for lots of games that have a 3 or 4 day break in front of them.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » January 26th, 2016, 9:11 am

LIke K says, nobody's going to feel sorry for us. No use feeling sorry for ourselves. No time to hang heads. We stick with the best kids in the country through this rough patch. Life lessons are being learned. Lots of 'em. Go Duke. :ymhug:

Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
DukePA

Post by DukePA » January 26th, 2016, 10:34 am

It's all good. I remind myself that we shouldn't be selfish and hog ALL the glory :D . We're coming off our 5th NCAA championship! Share the wealth :D
Forever Duke!!! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » January 26th, 2016, 11:32 am

It must be a sign of progress - I didn't once want a ball to be blocked into one of the Miami player's face.

Lack of progress front - I wasn't sad that KU lost because it means I don't get as much Ha Ha Ha from KU fans for a Duke loss. And, at the end of the season, there are a lot of teams that would love to have our record. I'm happy with our team and our players. They are terrific young men who didn't give up. They have a weak to work before the next game and that is a good thing.
Life is good!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » January 26th, 2016, 2:39 pm

DukePA wrote:It's all good. I remind myself that we shouldn't be selfish and hog ALL the glory :D . We're coming off our 5th NCAA championship! Share the wealth :D

If this year is the price I have to pay for last year, I am good with that.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » January 26th, 2016, 4:18 pm

windsor wrote:
DukePA wrote:It's all good. I remind myself that we shouldn't be selfish and hog ALL the glory :D . We're coming off our 5th NCAA championship! Share the wealth :D

I have a caveat to that - just so we don't reverse 2010 - UNC wins it all and Duke comes in 3rd in the NIT.

:9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f:
Life is good!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 26th, 2016, 7:25 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
windsor wrote:

I have a caveat to that - just so we don't reverse 2010 - UNC wins it all and Duke comes in 3rd in the NIT.

:9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f: :9f:
Agree. If I remember, for our last two championships, unc had one. :(
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » January 26th, 2016, 7:30 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:It must be a sign of progress - I didn't once want a ball to be blocked into one of the Miami player's face.

Lack of progress front - I wasn't sad that KU lost because it means I don't get as much Ha Ha Ha from KU fans for a Duke loss. And, at the end of the season, there are a lot of teams that would love to have our record. I'm happy with our team and our players. They are terrific young men who didn't give up. They have a weak to work before the next game and that is a good thing.
I must be evil then because I wanted one of our guys to Chris Paul that punkass mcclellan. Of course, only if one of the gutless refs finally grew a couple and T'ed his punkass up and tossed his punkass for taunting and/or shoving Luke and/or jawing with the refs.

Other than that, their players and fans are a clASSy bunch. 8-|
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » January 26th, 2016, 7:50 pm

devildeac wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:It must be a sign of progress - I didn't once want a ball to be blocked into one of the Miami player's face.

I must be evil then because I wanted one of our guys to Chris Paul that punkass mcclellan. Of course, only if one of the gutless refs finally grew a couple and T'ed his punkass up and tossed his punkass for taunting and/or shoving Luke and/or jawing with the refs.

Other than that, their players and fans are a clASSy bunch. 8-|
I never said they were classy. I must admit I was doing some repacking of items for storage so may not have watched the recording as closely as the other two games. Assuming that McClellan was the idiot player that acted like a 2 year old when a foul was called on him - he should have been t'ed up. Even one of the announcers commented on that.
Life is good!
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » January 27th, 2016, 5:43 am

There is a PRICE TO PAY FOR SUCCESS !!!!!!!

Duke won their 5th National Championship last season!!!!!!!!!!

We graduated a very talented Quinn Cook, that was an awesome leader!!! And had three 1 and Done Freshman enter the NBA at very high picks!!!

When your team is only playing 6 or 7 players......... you will be tired. You will run out of gas in the 2nd half. Their legs are tired, because the kids have NOT been able to play nearly 40 minutes. You must stay fresh, and our boys have NOT been able to do that in the 2nd half. NOT YET!!!!

AMILE............ We are praying for your healing!!!!

I was expecting a "L" in Miami! Miami is very well coached and has great guards!!! Good win for Miami!
NOW Time to rest up!!!!

NEXT PLAY !