Northwestern @ Duke. 12:30PM KO. Social Discussion.

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Northwestern @ Duke. 12:30PM KO. Social Discussion.

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 14th, 2015, 5:13 pm

M&A thread is in progress, but we'll get this party started here.
I've had at least one request to bring a DFH 120 (from AW I believe.) I have a few more that I'm willing to spare; I bought them since they are impossible to find in NC. (Literally.) Not sure how much I spent, but since I don't want to mess around with one dollar bills, I'll pass them along for $15 each. I may have spent a little more, but I know I didn't spend less. (Most I've ever spent on 8 beers...lol.)

On a non beer related note, the weather is supposed to be beautiful. (It was pretty kick ass last Saturday, don't know if anyone noticed all the wet roads around them as they left, but apparently everyone else in NC that wasn't at Duke got rained on. :D )
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Northwestern @ Duke. 12:30PM KO. Social Discussion.

Post by devildeac » September 14th, 2015, 6:23 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:M&A thread is in progress, but we'll get this party started here.
I've had at least one request to bring a DFH 120 (from AW I believe.) I have a few more that I'm willing to spare; I bought them since they are impossible to find in NC. (Literally.) Not sure how much I spent, but since I don't want to mess around with one dollar bills, I'll pass them along for $15 each. I may have spent a little more, but I know I didn't spend less. (Most I've ever spent on 8 beers...lol.)

On a non beer related note, the weather is supposed to be beautiful. (It was pretty kick ass last Saturday, don't know if anyone noticed all the wet roads around them as they left, but apparently everyone else in NC that wasn't at Duke got rained on. :D )
I'm in for a bottle-just don't wipe the date/year off it this time :p . I wanna know how old it is now and how long I'll age it :)) . Unless, of course you want 5-10 traders in its place :ymblushing: .
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 14th, 2015, 6:55 pm

devildeac wrote: I'm in for a bottle-just don't wipe the date/year off it this time :p . I wanna know how old it is now and how long I'll age it :)) . Unless, of course you want 5-10 traders in its place :ymblushing: .
I'll do that. I have 2 others that I collected that I didn't have room for in your last sixer, so I'll bring you a 120 and the other two for a fair match. :)
August West
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by August West » September 14th, 2015, 9:53 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:M&A thread is in progress, but we'll get this party started here.

I'll have the cash ready. Thanks, AW. :D
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 14th, 2015, 10:45 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
devildeac wrote: I'm in for a bottle-just don't wipe the date/year off it this time :p . I wanna know how old it is now and how long I'll age it :)) . Unless, of course you want 5-10 traders in its place :ymblushing: .
I'll do that. I have 2 others that I collected that I didn't have room for in your last sixer, so I'll bring you a 120 and the other two for a fair match. :)
I'll be certain you get your money's worth or your number's worth. Or both. Either this Saturday or over the next two tailgates. I owe AW a 6er and dpslaw a two pack. It's now public record/information. :ymblushing:
Bob Green
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by Bob Green » September 15th, 2015, 6:49 pm

The weather report indicates it will be hot and sunny...do not forget your sun screen!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » September 16th, 2015, 7:31 am

Where is the M&A thread?
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 16th, 2015, 8:04 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Where is the M&A thread?
Coming today.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » September 16th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Wanna know just how True Blue we are? This Saturday our alma mater, Illinois, is playing the cheaters in Kenan. At our house we're throwing a bash for a crowd of the OP's old fraternity brothers and wives coming in from all over the country for that game. We'll wine and dine them, but at game time we'll head off in opposite directions. No way we spend a Saturday on the dump when the Devils need us in WW! Blue blood is even thicker than the brotherhood.

However .... I'm putting in an order for any vibes you can spare to help our Fighting Illini in their quest to avenge the national championship they lost to the heels when they beat them in the final game using a stable of illegal players.

Do your thing please. Go Illini! Go Devils!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » September 16th, 2015, 9:29 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Wanna know just how True Blue we are? This Saturday our alma mater, Illinois, is playing the cheaters in Kenan. At our house we're throwing a bash for a crowd of the OP's old fraternity brothers and wives coming in from all over the country for that game. We'll wine and dine them, but at game time we'll head off in opposite directions. No way we spend a Saturday on the dump when the Devils need us in WW! Blue blood is even thicker than the brotherhood.

However .... I'm putting in an order for any vibes you can spare to help our Fighting Illini in their quest to avenge the national championship they lost to the heels when they beat them in the final game using a stable of illegal players.

Love, Ima

Well, maybe not even then.

:9f:
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » September 16th, 2015, 10:16 pm

devildeac wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Wanna know just how True Blue we are? This Saturday our alma mater, Illinois, is playing the cheaters in Kenan. At our house we're throwing a bash for a crowd of the OP's old fraternity brothers and wives coming in from all over the country for that game. We'll wine and dine them, but at game time we'll head off in opposite directions. No way we spend a Saturday on the dump when the Devils need us in WW! Blue blood is even thicker than the brotherhood.

Love, Ima

Well, maybe not even then.

:9f:
ABC
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » September 16th, 2015, 10:27 pm

In the immortal words of Sir Winston Churchill, "if Hitler were to invade hell I would make at least a favorable refernce to the devil in the House of Commons."

With apologies for breaking Godwin's Law, this sums ups my feelings for the sheep. :hitler: :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.