New Vibe Request

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

New Vibe Request

Post by DukieInKansas » November 30th, 2014, 7:47 pm

I have a new vibe request for you. Molly is a seventh grader that I have known for many years. She is currently at Day 13 of experiencing vertigo. This has been happening off and on over the past year. So far, they haven't found a cause for it. It has been keeping her from school and out of her sporting activities. It has been very frustrating for her and all of her family. I know her mom feels pretty helpless as they struggle to find a cause and a treatment. I asked her mom if I ask for your prayers and vibes for Molly as you all really good at this - she is very grateful for any prayers and vibes that can be sent Molly's way. Apparently they did some pretty extensive inner ear testing this week and it was really hard on Molly, and therefore on her mom, too. Any :YMPRAY: and :wizard: and :ymhug: you can send to Molly in Kansas would be greatly appreciated.
Life is good!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Re: New Vibe Request

Post by Very Duke Blue » November 30th, 2014, 8:01 pm

I am so sorry Molly is going through this. Ima would say, "Bless her hear heart".

:YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :ymhug:
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » November 30th, 2014, 8:35 pm

Mega vibes for Molly (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » November 30th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Vibes and prayers for Molly, and those who love her. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » December 1st, 2014, 2:48 am

Oh that's tough! Seventh grade, too! Probably the worst time to have to miss school and all the fun. We're dipping into our bottomless barrel of best vibes and sending them on their way. Keep us in the loop. Hang in there Molly!! :ymhug:
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » December 1st, 2014, 5:56 am

:YMPRAY: and :wizard: and :ymhug: to Molly and her family!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » December 1st, 2014, 7:48 am

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Massive vibes for Molly and family!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » December 1st, 2014, 9:29 am

Tons of hugs, prayers and double vibes for Molly! :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :wizard:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » December 1st, 2014, 11:17 am

Sending Vibes your way! I have had vertigo, and it is horrible. :wizard:
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » December 5th, 2014, 11:08 am

Molly had an appointment with a neurologist yesterday. I haven't heard what, if anything, they found out. It is so frustrating for the parents to not know anything. Although you don't want bad news, it is hard to keep getting the we can't find any cause news.
Life is good!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 5th, 2014, 11:11 am

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: I hope the test results find the problem.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » December 5th, 2014, 1:32 pm

Oh Arkie. I had hoped this had come and gone by now. Doubling down on vibes and hoping for the best of news from the "head" folks! Thanks for the feedback. It helps to know where to direct the vibe energy for that little gal.

Love, love, love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » December 18th, 2014, 10:06 am

Whoo Hooo - we have a diagnosis. Miss Molly has been diagnosed with Postdural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS). And there is a doctor at Children's Mercy that specializes in this - she is opening a clinic in January for POTS and she had it when she was 13. From what I can tell, there are treatments but what works for one doesn't work for another so there will be some "experimenting" to figure out what works best but they are so much closer to finding a solution. I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night, so this may not be exact on the treatments. I'm sure our resident cardiologist knows more about it.

I do, however, have a new name for the prayers and vibes list. My great-niece Hannah has been having random seizures and they haven't identified the cause. She was having a 24 hour EEG starting yesterday.

Y'all are great prayers and vibers. Please keep it up.
Life is good!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » December 18th, 2014, 11:10 am

DukieInKansas wrote:Whoo Hooo - we have a diagnosis. Miss Molly has been diagnosed with Postdural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS). And there is a doctor at Children's Mercy that specializes in this - she is opening a clinic in January for POTS and she had it when she was 13. From what I can tell, there are treatments but what works for one doesn't work for another so there will be some "experimenting" to figure out what works best but they are so much closer to finding a solution. I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night, so this may not be exact on the treatments. I'm sure our resident cardiologist knows more about it.

I do, however, have a new name for the prayers and vibes list. My great-niece Hannah has been having random seizures and they haven't identified the cause. She was having a 24 hour EEG starting yesterday.

Y'all are great prayers and vibers. Please keep it up.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Vibing for Hannah that they find the cause quickly and it is not serious...

Vibing for Molly that they find the right treatment fast!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » December 18th, 2014, 11:32 am

Mega Molly and Hannah vibes!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » December 18th, 2014, 12:11 pm

Vibes :wizard:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » December 18th, 2014, 6:16 pm

DukePA wrote:Mega Molly and Hannah vibes!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
What my sister DuPA said!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 18th, 2014, 7:05 pm

:clap: What good news. I will still pray and send vibes! :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » December 19th, 2014, 6:20 am

Vibes for Hannah and Molly!!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 19th, 2014, 8:40 am

For Hanna and Molly.:YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: