Little personality test...

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Little personality test...

Post by bjornolf » July 23rd, 2009, 1:27 pm

Here's a little personality test my half-brother did on me. Everybody provide your answers, then I'll tell you what it means.

1. What is your favorite color ?

Give 3 adjectives or descriptive words, that describe that color and why it is your favorite?

a)
b)
c)

2. What is you favorite animal ?

Give 3 adjectives or descriptive words, that describe that animal and why it is your favorite?

a)
b)
c)

3. What is your favorite body of water ? (that can be anything you consider to be a "body of water")

Give 3 adjectives or descriptive words, that describe that body of water and why it is your favorite?

a)
b)
c)

4. Creatively visualize, or Imagine you awake in a completely dark room, it doesn't matter where or when, Give 3 adjectives or descriptive words, that describe that dark
room, or how you feel in it ?

a)
b)
c)

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
knights68
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Re: Little personality test...

Post by knights68 » July 23rd, 2009, 9:19 pm

for the record, I do not believe I have a little personality, but rather a nice, normal sized one =))
But I shall take this test all the same....

1. RED

Give 3 adjectives or descriptive words, that describe that color and why it is your favorite?

a) FIRE
b) PASSION
c) GLOWING

DOG

Give 3 adjectives or descriptive words, that describe that animal and why it is your favorite?

a) LOYAL
b) UNCONDITIONAL
c) FUN

3. What is your favorite body of water ? My own personal pool

Give 3 adjectives or descriptive words, that describe that body of water and why it is your favorite?

a) COOL
b) QUIET
c) MINE

4. Creatively visualize, or Imagine you awake in a completely dark room, it doesn't matter where or when, Give 3 adjectives or descriptive words, that describe that dark

a) QUIET
b) UNKNOWN
c) PEACEFUL

So whats this all to mean?
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » July 24th, 2009, 6:41 am

I'll tell you in a PM so we don't ruin it for anyone else that wants to take it. ;)

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Hancock4Duke
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by Hancock4Duke » July 24th, 2009, 3:08 pm

1. BLUE

a) Awesome
b) Reigns
c)DUke Blue

2. Tasmanian Devil

a) Devil
b) Fierce
c)Crazy

3. The Blue Sea :)

a) It's blue
b) It's Duke Blue
c) it's cool

a) Where Am I?
b) What happened?
c) Why the Crap isn't my TV on?

Yeah, what does this mean?
Oh, Zeller wishes he could be as good as Zoubek.
craziecat
PW in training
PW in training

Post by craziecat » July 24th, 2009, 10:54 pm

bjornolf wrote:Here's a little personality test my half-brother did on me. Everybody provide your answers, then I'll tell you what it means.

a)
b)
c)

a)
b)
c)

3. What is your favorite body of water ? (that can be anything you consider to be a "body of water")

a)
b)
c)

a)
b)
c)

%%-
1. Blue: Cheerful, Bright, Strong. Being a Identical Twin, that was the color hairbows I wore so people could tell us a part, and it just stuck to me.

2. Dogs: Happy, Loyal, Companion. They are truly the mans best friend. My St. Bernard is my buddy. What ever is going on in my life, he is always there spreading cheer.

3.Waikiki Beach. Peaceful, Relaxing, Beautiful. It is my favorite because I had never seen anything so awesome. Whether I was floating to Japan on my raft, or grabbing my boogie board, to going to Duke's for a cool and refreshing Lava Flow, it was just incredible.

4.Dark: Alone, calm, peace and quiet. It actually feels nice. It is a dark, silent place were I can get away from everything and everyone and collect my thoughts.
Please don't take your organs to heaven, heaven knows we need them here.
GO DUKE!!!!!
McGrupp
PW in training
PW in training

Post by McGrupp » July 24th, 2009, 11:27 pm

BLUE

a) Cool
b) Wet
c) Stately

EAGLE

a) Sharp-eyed
b) Sleek
c) Proud

ATLANTIC OCEAN

a) Vast
b) Serene
c) Welcoming

a) Peaceful
b) Contemplative
c) Quiet
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 26th, 2009, 9:39 am

1. What is your favorite color ? Duke Blue

a) Duke
b) powerful
c) bold

2. What is you favorite animal ? cats

a) independent
b) cuddly
c) low-maintenance

3. What is your favorite body of water ? (that can be anything you consider to be a "body of water") The Atlantic Ocean

a) warm
b) sandy
c) loud

a) disoriented
b) curious
c) anxious
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » July 26th, 2009, 6:18 pm

I'm gonna give it a few more days, then I'll post what they mean. So, anybody that wants to do it before it gets spoiled should fill it out soon. ;)

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...