CTC

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

August West
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

CTC

Post by August West » September 23rd, 2013, 1:33 pm

Tickets for Countdown 2 Crazieness came today. Basketball is just around the corner! :happy-bouncyblue: AW. :D
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Re: CTC

Post by devildeac » September 23rd, 2013, 5:23 pm

August West wrote:Tickets for Countdown 2 Crazieness came today. Basketball is just around the corner! :happy-bouncyblue: AW. :D
Wonder if the Blue or the White team will score > 50 points at CTC. Or BOTH teams /:) !
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » October 18th, 2013, 10:30 pm

Duke won both games!!!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » October 18th, 2013, 10:42 pm

And the graphics folks at ESPN need a geography lesson. I wonder how many times Semi Ojeleye will have relocated to Ottawa, Canada?

Did ESPN actually show everything that happened? I saw the introductions, the game, Coach K talking, and the dunk contest. No skits? No one in a banana suit?
Life is good!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » October 18th, 2013, 11:35 pm

A couple of singing groups. A couple of dance troupes. A girl who stacked cups.

There were a couple of videos. One, maybe both, should be available on Duke Blue Planet.

Plus there was a video of various members of the team at the children's hospital, with "Lean on Me" as the background music. The kids from the children's hospital who were featured were the ones Jabari jumped over on his dunk.

:9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » October 19th, 2013, 6:24 am

lawgrad91 wrote:A couple of singing groups. A couple of dance troupes. A girl who stacked cups.

There were a couple of videos. One, maybe both, should be available on Duke Blue Planet.

Plus there was a video of various members of the team at the children's hospital, with "Lean on Me" as the background music. The kids from the children's hospital who were featured were the ones Jabari jumped over on his dunk.

:9f:
Thank you, LG.
Life is good!