No
33%

Total votes: 12
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school

Urinal/Sink

Post by Shammrog » June 15th, 2009, 1:53 pm

Guys (males only please) - ever peed in the sink?
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Urinal/Sink

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 15th, 2009, 1:55 pm

Not recently, and not often, and never in the round sinks in Wallace Wade Stadium, although I have seen that done many times over the years. Usually by people wearing a very light shade of blue... Ignorance is bliss. Actually, ignorance is carolina.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by EarlJam » June 15th, 2009, 1:59 pm

The question is: WHY would you piss in the sink? I answered yes. My main reason was stealth when on a call. Anyone else want to share. I mean, there you are, in a room with a bathtub, toilet, etc., and you choose the sink? Why? I gave my answer so I'm off the hook.

I have also peed in a Gatorade bottle for the same reason (probably should have left that out).

-EJ
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » June 15th, 2009, 2:06 pm

EarlJam wrote:The question is: WHY would you piss in the sink? I answered yes. My main reason was stealth when on a call. Anyone else want to share. I mean, there you are, in a room with a bathtub, toilet, etc., and you choose the sink? Why? I gave my answer so I'm off the hook.

I have also peed in a Gatorade bottle for the same reason (probably should have left that out).

-EJ
Convenience mostly. A good way to go in a hurry. And, no splash!

I have peed in a litany of containers. Usually while driving. Pringles can, tennis ball can, Gatorade bottles, etc. Depending on the timing involved, I either wait to toss it at the next stop, or if I am trying to make good time on a long drive, out the window it goes.

Funny story - once driving back from Duke to Detroit. Snowy and bitterly cold on I-80/90 west from Cleveland to Toledo. Out the window - instant yellow snow!!!
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » June 15th, 2009, 2:13 pm

Shammrog wrote:
EarlJam wrote:The question is: WHY would you piss in the sink? I answered yes. My main reason was stealth when on a call. Anyone else want to share. I mean, there you are, in a room with a bathtub, toilet, etc., and you choose the sink? Why? I gave my answer so I'm off the hook.

-EJ

I have peed in a litany of containers. Usually while driving. Pringles can, tennis ball can, Gatorade bottles, etc. Depending on the timing involved, I either wait to toss it at the next stop, or if I am trying to make good time on a long drive, out the window it goes.

Funny story - once driving back from Duke to Detroit. Snowy and bitterly cold on I-80/90 west from Cleveland to Toledo. Out the window - instant yellow snow!!!
A tennis ball container? :)) That's hilarious!

Extra credit (or shame)...depending how you look at it, if you can relieve a full bladder in a Texas Pete bottle.............on a bumpy road....................in less than a minute...........................with no spills.

-EJ
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 15th, 2009, 3:53 pm

I've never done that, but my wife's freshman roommate in college did it in the sink in their room (their rooms had sinks but no toilets, the "full bath" was down the hall). She was drunk at the time (the roommate, not my wife).

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
DukePA

Post by DukePA » June 15th, 2009, 4:21 pm

Shammrog wrote:

-EJ

I keep thinking Dumb and Dumber: beer bottle, cop . . . :D
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 15th, 2009, 4:22 pm

bjornolf wrote:I've never done that, but my wife's freshman roommate in college did it in the sink in their room (their rooms had sinks but no toilets, the "full bath" was down the hall). She was drunk at the time (the roommate, not my wife).

%%-
Well having a woman pee in the sink brings a whole different visual, and set of questions that I'm not going to ask! I think I'll make believe I'm Devildeac on this one and say no comment. ;) :twisted:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » June 15th, 2009, 4:25 pm

bjornolf wrote:I've never done that, but my wife's freshman roommate in college did it in the sink in their room (their rooms had sinks but no toilets, the "full bath" was down the hall). She was drunk at the time (the roommate, not my wife).

%%-
Did she:

1. Pee in the sink whilst squatted over it? (Mundane.)
2. Or, pee in the sink while standing on the floor beside it? (IMPRESSIVE!)
DukePA

Post by DukePA » June 15th, 2009, 4:35 pm

When we were in high school, we used to party at our friends' house in the woods that had no parents! Can you say dipping into the trust fund early? Anyway, we used to climb on the roof to party on occassion. So one night one of my bike bitches really had to pee and didn't want to climb down, so she dropped her drawers, put her backside over the side of the house and peed! Not only did she not fall or slip, but there was a thin coat of ice up there that night. I'll never figure out how the hell she did that!!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 15th, 2009, 4:37 pm

DukePA wrote:When we were in high school, we used to party at our friends' house in the woods that had no parents! Can you say dipping into the trust fund early? Anyway, we used to climb on the roof to party on occassion. So one night one of my bike bitches really had to pee and didn't want to climb down, so she dropped her drawers, put her backside over the side of the house and peed! Not only did she not fall or slip, but there was a thin coat of ice up there that night. I'll never figure out how the hell she did that!!
Ladies of the board, remind me to tell you a story at the beach.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Shammrog

Post by Shammrog » June 15th, 2009, 4:39 pm

CathyCA wrote:
DukePA wrote:When we were in high school, we used to party at our friends' house in the woods that had no parents! Can you say dipping into the trust fund early? Anyway, we used to climb on the roof to party on occassion. So one night one of my bike bitches really had to pee and didn't want to climb down, so she dropped her drawers, put her backside over the side of the house and peed! Not only did she not fall or slip, but there was a thin coat of ice up there that night. I'll never figure out how the hell she did that!!
No, no, no...! We do not practice gender discrimination here missy!!! Cough it up!!!
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » June 15th, 2009, 4:47 pm

Shammrog wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
No, no, no...! We do not practice gender discrimination here missy!!! Cough it up!!!
Too bad. ;;) ;;) ;;)
I worship the Blue Devil!
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 15th, 2009, 6:27 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
Shammrog wrote:
CathyCA wrote: Ladies of the board, remind me to tell you a story at the beach.
Too bad. ;;) ;;) ;;)
It IS just totally wrong to line one up like that and then not spill. Trust me, you'll have every guy on this board thinking far worse and pervy things than what really happened. That's just the way we're wired.

As for my wife's roommate, I believe she climbed on. This is the same roommate that stumbled out of a frat party, hid behind some bushes, dropped trow, and urinated, not realizing that the bushes she was hiding behind were right in front of a big glass sliding door that led back into the party. Oops. So she basically mooned the entire party she'd just left. This discussion reminds me of a Jeff Foxworthy joke, "If you've ever had a peeing for distance contest off a hotel balcony, you might be a redneck." followed immediately with "If that pee for distance contest was won by your aunt Ruth, then you're definitely a redneck." ;)

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 15th, 2009, 7:41 pm

EarlJam wrote:The question is: WHY would you piss in the sink? I answered yes. My main reason was stealth when on a call. Anyone else want to share. I mean, there you are, in a room with a bathtub, toilet, etc., and you choose the sink?
You never said specifically which sink. Any house/apartment has a few to choose from, including the kitchen.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 15th, 2009, 11:17 pm

Shammrog wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
Um, no.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 15th, 2009, 11:19 pm

bjornolf wrote:
It IS just totally wrong to line one up like that and then not spill. Trust me, you'll have every guy on this board thinking far worse and pervy things than what really happened. That's just the way we're wired.
%%-
You'll just have to wonder.

~ James Naismith
Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Bostondevil » June 15th, 2009, 11:29 pm

CathyCA wrote:
bjornolf wrote:
%%-
You'll just have to wonder.
Hee! I'm with Cathy.
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 16th, 2009, 7:55 am

Okay, but like I said, it isn't nearly as bad as what we guys are already picturing. ;) If you don't believe me, just ask your boy toy, the bone man. 8-x

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 16th, 2009, 9:23 am

bjornolf wrote:Okay, but like I said, it isn't nearly as bad as what we guys are already picturing. ;) If you don't believe me, just ask your boy toy, the bone man. 8-x

%%-
FYI, he already knows.

~ James Naismith