HOT Tennis!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

HOT Tennis!

Post by EarlJam » August 2nd, 2011, 4:15 pm

I, EarlJam, have a tennis match at 6:00 tonight! Will be well over 100 degrees on-court and the guy is technically two skill levels above me.

I know it's late, and traffic is slow here of late, but.................VIBES PLEASE! :-s

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: HOT Tennis!

Post by lawgrad91 » August 2nd, 2011, 4:24 pm

EarlJam wrote:I, EarlJam, have a tennis match at 6:00 tonight! Will be well over 100 degrees on-court and the guy is technically two skill levels above me.

I know it's late, and traffic is slow here of late, but.................VIBES PLEASE! :-s

-EarlJam
I thought you were going to tell us how hot you are in your tennis outfit....

Drink lots of water, especially before the match. When you're drinking during the match, it's too late to help you a lot.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: for your match! GO EJ! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Iron Duke #1471997.
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » August 2nd, 2011, 4:31 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
EarlJam wrote:I, EarlJam, have a tennis match at 6:00 tonight! Will be well over 100 degrees on-court and the guy is technically two skill levels above me.

-EarlJam

Drink lots of water, especially before the match. When you're drinking during the match, it's too late to help you a lot.

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: for your match! GO EJ! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Thanks! Drinking lots of water now....................and praying it doesn't go to a third set (unless I'm down and need it to go to a third set). :D

-EarlJam
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » August 2nd, 2011, 7:49 pm

EarlJam wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

-EarlJam

Thanks! Drinking lots of water now....................and praying it doesn't go to a third set (unless I'm down and need it to go to a third set). :D

-EarlJam
EJ, unless your opponent is affected by the heat more than you are, from your description of the relevant skill levels, you won't be on the court for three sets... ;) That said, good luck! I hope you beat the crap out of him! :happy-bouncyblue:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » August 2nd, 2011, 8:46 pm

Let us know how you did. I'm probably too late to send vibes but I will anyway. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: I sent 7 vibes, the number 7 is supposed to be a lucky number. :D :ymhug:
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » August 3rd, 2011, 10:29 am

For all of you who did not catch it on ESPN, I lost, but put up a good fight. Was actually winning 4-1 in first set but the guy "figured me out" and won the set 7-5. I lost the next set in less impressive fashion. No heat stroke though, and that is a good thing!

On to the next match!

-EarlJam (a.k.a. The White Falcon)
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » August 3rd, 2011, 1:58 pm

Are you playing in a tourney? Sorry you got figured out. Guess you didn't have a Plan B. Man's reach must exceed his grasp else what's a heaven for? Keep on keepin' on!!!!

Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
Jesus_hurley
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Jesus_hurley » August 3rd, 2011, 3:00 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:

-EarlJam

I think you need to post a picture of your cock dressed in your tennis outfit :D
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » August 4th, 2011, 10:56 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Are you playing in a tourney? Sorry you got figured out. Guess you didn't have a Plan B. Man's reach must exceed his grasp else what's a heaven for? Keep on keepin' on!!!!

Love, Ima
Oh, I had a Plan B, but "Plan B" calls for precision placement of the ball.........and all too often, that is asking too much of me!

:happy-bouncyblue: :D :D :happy-bouncyblue:

-EarlJam